Shoutbox

Plus Windows & Auto-hide start bar problem - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Plus Windows & Auto-hide start bar problem (/showthread.php?tid=66584)

Plus Windows & Auto-hide start bar problem by alexp2_ad on 09-24-2006 at 12:18 AM

Was gonna report this in the beta testers forum but I *still* don't have access. *-)  :(

Anyways, if you switch on auto hide for the taskbar (Right click on taskbar > Properties > Auto hide taskbar) then when you have a maximized window, moving the mouse to the bottom of the screen should still cause the start bar to appear above the window (this happens with explorer, firefox, convo windows, etc).

But with a maximized plus window (from a script, or the chatlog viewer, or whatever) the start bar never appears at the bottom when you move the mouse down, so to change windows you have to alt-tab.

RE: Plus Windows & Auto-hide start bar problem by Chris4 on 09-24-2006 at 01:06 AM

Confirmed.

I also noticed that when the toolbar is hidden, with a maximised plus! window, if you mvoe the mouse to the bottom left corner, you can click and it bring up the start menu, therefore showing the toolbar.

Just a little trick incase you ever want to do that, if it doesn't get fixed.

RE: RE: Plus Windows & Auto-hide start bar problem by alexp2_ad on 09-24-2006 at 01:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chris4
Confirmed.

I also noticed that when the toolbar is hidden, with a maximised plus! window, if you mvoe the mouse to the bottom left corner, you can click and it bring up the start menu, therefore showing the toolbar.

Just a little trick incase you ever want to do that, if it doesn't get fixed.

True, thanks... although if you have a window underneath it just opens that instead.
RE: Plus Windows & Auto-hide start bar problem by alexp2_ad on 01-09-2007 at 02:53 PM

Bump, still a bug. ;)