Shoutbox

Torture the program that create your error - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Torture the program that create your error (/showthread.php?tid=66785)

Torture the program that create your error by NiteMare on 09-29-2006 at 06:59 PM

http://Video.sympatico.msn.com/v/en-ca/v.htm?g=ac...mbot_en-ca&fg=copy

LMAO, i SO hope thats true:P

RE: Torture the program that create your error by WDZ on 09-29-2006 at 07:02 PM

quote:
To use this product, you need to install free software

This product requires Microsoftİ Internet Explorer 6, Microsoftİ Media Player 10, and Macromedia Flash 6. To download these free software applications, click the links below and follow the on-screen instructions.
* WDZ tortures video.sympatico.msn.com
RE: Torture the program that create your error by NiteMare on 09-29-2006 at 07:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
* WDZ tortures video.sympatico.msn.com
hahaha
RE: Torture the program that create your error by DJeX on 09-29-2006 at 07:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ

This product requires Microsoftİ Internet Explorer 6, Microsoftİ Media Player 10, and Macromedia Flash 6. To download these free software applications, click the links below and follow the on-screen instructions.

I get the same error
RE: Torture the program that create your error by ins4ne on 09-29-2006 at 08:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by DJeX
quote:
Originally posted by WDZ

I get the same error
same here. whats the problem?
RE: Torture the program that create your error by Eljay on 09-29-2006 at 08:07 PM

I seriously dont know whats worse now, the fact that it only supports IE, or the fact that you people cannot understand such a simple error message...

RE: Torture the program that create your error by Zahid™ on 09-29-2006 at 08:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Eljay
I seriously dont know whats worse now, the fact that it only supports IE, or the fact that you people cannot understand such a simple error message...

:lol:

You have to use Internet Explorer to view it :P.
RE: Torture the program that create your error by ShawnZ on 09-29-2006 at 08:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ins4ne
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by WDZ

I get the same error
same here. whats the problem?

I think the problem might be something along the lines of you not reading the error
RE: Torture the program that create your error by ins4ne on 09-29-2006 at 08:36 PM

i first used ff, but then i tried with IE7. doesnt work! i read the lines ;) thats why i tried with IE

RE: Torture the program that create your error by Thor on 09-29-2006 at 08:41 PM

Dodgy page :/

RE: RE: Torture the program that create your error by Panachiba on 09-29-2006 at 08:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ins4ne
i first used ff, but then i tried with IE7. doesnt work! i read the lines ;) thats why i tried with IE

This product requires Microsoftİ Internet Explorer 6

well..thats sux..the Ie 6 is not good...., youtube :banana:
RE: RE: Torture the program that create your error by pollolibredegrasa on 09-29-2006 at 09:05 PM

It gave me the same error (Using IE6).

I just clicked "Once the installations are complete, reload this page." and it worked :/

quote:
Originally posted by Nitro
Dodgy page :/

RE: Torture the program that create your error by prashker on 09-29-2006 at 09:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by NiteMare
LMAO, i SO hope thats true(Smilie)

That video rocks !!!!!!!!!! :D
RE: Torture the program that create your error by ins4ne on 09-29-2006 at 09:15 PM

ya worked now... thats a good idea :D share pain :lol:

RE: Torture the program that create your error by DJeX on 09-29-2006 at 11:35 PM

I read the error message just fine. I'm useing IE 6 and it don't work.

RE: Torture the program that create your error by vaccination on 09-29-2006 at 11:44 PM

quote:

Tried doing a hard refresh of the page? (Ctrl+F5)

RE: Torture the program that create your error by Jimbo on 09-30-2006 at 11:08 AM

LMFAO that video is so funny, hope its true:P

RE: RE: Torture the program that create your error by Jesus on 09-30-2006 at 12:12 PM

quote:

lol firefox with IE tab plays the video just fine

IE sux
ffx rules
obviously

edit: yay 100 posts :)