Shoutbox

Is it Possible to Have Classic MSN Sounds in WLM? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Is it Possible to Have Classic MSN Sounds in WLM? (/showthread.php?tid=66853)

Is it Possible to Have Classic MSN Sounds in WLM? by Andrew_H on 10-01-2006 at 03:31 PM

Is there a way for me to......

A-Change the sounds of WLM (New E-mail, Reply, etc) to the classic sounds of MSN?

B-Download a file that has the classic sounds in it?

Thanks.

RE: Is it Possible to Have Classic MSN Sounds in WLM? by Supersonicdarky on 10-01-2006 at 03:37 PM

just copy all the files from the windows meseenger folder and replace the onces in the wlm folder

RE: Is it Possible to Have Classic MSN Sounds in WLM? by Andrew_H on 10-01-2006 at 03:40 PM

Windows Messenger dosn't have the Message Reply sound I want and doesn' it have an E-mail sound.

Thanks for trying.

RE: Is it Possible to Have Classic MSN Sounds in WLM? by Supersonicdarky on 10-01-2006 at 03:46 PM

install/extract an old messenger version from http://www.oldversion.com and replace with sounds from there

RE: Is it Possible to Have Classic MSN Sounds in WLM? by Andrew_H on 10-01-2006 at 04:00 PM

I installed it but how do I extract it now?

RE: Is it Possible to Have Classic MSN Sounds in WLM? by Supersonicdarky on 10-01-2006 at 04:01 PM

look in folder where u installed, and by extract i meant right click on exe and click extract here (if u have winrar)

RE: Is it Possible to Have Classic MSN Sounds in WLM? by duck! on 10-01-2006 at 04:03 PM

im not sure about extracting but go to My computer> C" > program files > MSN  messenger and find the sound files and send them to my documents

stick keys is on again  damn :(

RE: Is it Possible to Have Classic MSN Sounds in WLM? by Andrew_H on 10-01-2006 at 04:15 PM

I got it!

Thank you Supersonicdarky and noodle! for your help:).