Shoutbox

[REQUEST]See when you recieve new emails in other hotmail accounts. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [REQUEST]See when you recieve new emails in other hotmail accounts. (/showthread.php?tid=66862)

[REQUEST]See when you recieve new emails in other hotmail accounts. by Zeh on 10-01-2006 at 07:43 PM

Ok so plus! can tell you when you recieve new messenges in external pop emails. But what about a script the would do the same thing only with other hotmail emails. People like me with multiple hotmail accounts but that only use one of the in messenger could then see when other accounts recieve emails.
Is this possible?

RE: [REQUEST]See when you recieve new emails in other hotmail accounts. by Chris4 on 10-01-2006 at 07:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Zeh
Is this possible?
No. Hotmail doesn't support pop3. :sad:
RE: [REQUEST]See when you recieve new emails in other hotmail accounts. by Zeh on 10-01-2006 at 07:55 PM

Yeah I know that.... I was asking if someone could make a script that would check for new hotmail messenges in other hotmail accounts and of corse not by pop. By whatever protocol hotmail uses.

RE: [REQUEST]See when you recieve new emails in other hotmail accounts. by Spunky on 10-01-2006 at 11:50 PM

I know you can get hotmail to allow access to your emails, but I think you may have to pay for it. Their was a website that could connect to hotmail though and get them for you (If I remember correctly). Maybe possible to make a bot for it