Shoutbox

Huhu Clone - Recommendation/Request - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Huhu Clone - Recommendation/Request (/showthread.php?tid=66882)

Huhu Clone - Recommendation/Request by _Macca_ on 10-02-2006 at 10:35 AM

This script is one of my fav's :D, however, I would really prefer if when you typed /clone.. It also cloned the other persons text (font, font colour etc..)

Also, it doesnt seem to clone the PSM for me. --> Ner'mind, working!

This way I could trick people much easier (6)

If anyone could write the code for this or if the creator of Huhu Clone could update adding this in I would be very appreciative :). Thanks.

RE: Huhu Clone - Recommendation/Request by Silentdragon on 10-02-2006 at 12:36 PM

It's not so easy. We can change the settings in the registry, but have no guarantee that WLM read it and change the settings. So you can't do much in the cloning way of things but the PSM is still possible.

RE: Huhu Clone - Recommendation/Request by CookieRevised on 10-02-2006 at 01:25 PM

May I note that this script is not welcome on these forums. In previous threads about this script the source has been removed and the original thread has been locked out. The script is not only extremely poorly coded, it is just as bad as any regular trojan.

RE: RE: Huhu Clone - Recommendation/Request by _Macca_ on 10-02-2006 at 02:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
May I note that this script is not welcome on these forums. In previous threads about this script the source has been removed and the original thread has been locked out. The script is not only extremely poorly coded, it is just as bad as any regular trojan.

Is that not just the other version? Well atleast I thought there were two versions..

Thankya for replies anyways.
RE: RE: Huhu Clone - Recommendation/Request by Huhu_Manix on 10-02-2006 at 04:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised

X'D

Comment on dit 'boulet' en anglais ? ^^

That's not the same script. :)
And you said "poorly coded", but what can i improve ? There's a problem on my scripting method ? *-)
Maybe can you do a trojan like mine and i'll try to improve huhu ctrl with it ! ;)

Macca -> As silentdragon says, it's not so easy to copy the font, and for the PSM, that's works... ^o)
Do you have any error in the debug window ? :s
RE: Huhu Clone - Recommendation/Request by _Macca_ on 10-02-2006 at 11:14 PM

Don't worry PSM does work.. It's just that I had the nickchange script running which stops it from changing.

I understand it's probs too hard for the text thing, no probs (Y).