Shoutbox

Custom buddy pounce - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Custom buddy pounce (/showthread.php?tid=66940)

Custom buddy pounce by Baggins on 10-03-2006 at 11:16 PM

What i am trying to do is make a custom buddy pounce so that one a person logs in it notifys me.  but the messenger says that i need a semicolon but i have one already.  also i am having troble getting the debug window.

RE: Custom buddy pounce by deAd on 10-03-2006 at 11:17 PM

Post the code that's throwing an error please :).

EDIT: What do you mean by having trouble getting the debug window? If you can see the errors then you can see the debugger :S

RE: Custom buddy pounce by Spunky on 10-03-2006 at 11:18 PM

Whats a pounce? Usually when it says you need a semicolon it just means you didn't end a fucntion correctly...

RE: Custom buddy pounce by Baggins on 10-03-2006 at 11:20 PM

i can't post it cuz its on my other computer and i was able to see the debug window once but i couldnt get open again

RE: Custom buddy pounce by alexp2_ad on 10-03-2006 at 11:23 PM

First time you switch on debugging it just appears, but then you get the debugger from Plus > Show Script Debugger.

Also, you know you can get notification of a user signing in from the custom notifications option without scripting?

RE: Custom buddy pounce by Baggins on 10-03-2006 at 11:29 PM

ok thanks.  i want to get more than just a toast and sound like i wanna make shure i hear it

RE: Custom buddy pounce by BrendanL on 10-04-2006 at 12:26 AM

you could try and create the script but instead of just hearing a sound. You would hear a sound and it would have the Nudge Effect so the screen would shake.

RE: Custom buddy pounce by Baggins on 10-04-2006 at 10:17 PM

i got it working