Shoutbox

[Request... or link to previous thread] - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Request... or link to previous thread] (/showthread.php?tid=67028)

[Request... or link to previous thread] by DennisMartijn on 10-06-2006 at 05:19 PM

idea: block users specified in a plus menu, when they signin. so, that you can fill the msn adresses or pick from a list who you want to be blocked when they appear everything except for offline.

yes yes yes bad english but maybe i can explain better if i get a reply.

RE: [Request... or link to previous thread] by Chris4 on 10-06-2006 at 08:01 PM

I kind of understand.. but what would be the point blocking them when they come online, then unblocking them when they go offline. Why not just keep them blocked? It's pretty much the same outcome.

Also they might notice something funny going on if they were to check Last Events and notice you always go offline a second after they sign in?

RE: [Request... or link to previous thread] by Ezra on 10-06-2006 at 08:04 PM

AND they will see you online when they appear offline so your system is kinda flawed, or that's what you want?

RE: RE: [Request... or link to previous thread] by DennisMartijn on 10-07-2006 at 07:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Ezra
AND they will see you online when they appear offline so your system is kinda flawed, or that's what you want?

hehe... yes:P