Shoutbox

[REQUEST] Appearing Offline But Keep The Windows Open! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [REQUEST] Appearing Offline But Keep The Windows Open! (/showthread.php?tid=67122)

[REQUEST] Appearing Offline But Keep The Windows Open! by MC Inferno on 10-09-2006 at 12:35 AM

It'd be useful to me anyway... sometimes I like to go into Invisble mode, where I appear offline, but I keep chattin to the ppl hu im talknig to.

If theres windows open, when i change status, all the boxes close...

Anyway we can fix this? Thanks

Inferno

RE: [REQUEST] Appearing Offline But Keep The Windows Open! by Felu on 10-09-2006 at 10:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MC Inferno
It'd be useful to me anyway... sometimes I like to go into Invisble mode, where I appear offline, but I keep chattin to the ppl hu im talknig to.

If theres windows open, when i change status, all the boxes close...

Anyway we can fix this? Thanks

Inferno
This will most probably be fixed in the upcoming WLM 8.1 [Image: msn_happy.gif].

Though the current BETA of WLM 8.1 just shows a warning but doesn't close the windows.
RE: [REQUEST] Appearing Offline But Keep The Windows Open! by Spunky on 10-09-2006 at 03:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by -!Felu!-
Though the current BETA of WLM 8.1 just shows a warning but doesn't close the windows.

Yeah, but it's MS so it could just be buggy :p

RE: [REQUEST] Appearing Offline But Keep The Windows Open! by MC Inferno on 10-09-2006 at 05:33 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Jexel
um just type /appearoffline in any convo window and your status changes without closing any windows.

Ahhh! thankyou, didnt know that! :D

RE: [REQUEST] Appearing Offline But Keep The Windows Open! by absorbation on 10-09-2006 at 05:39 PM

I think it is the 8.1 builds that will now have this as a feature, this is because you can send offline messages to contacts now :P

RE: [REQUEST] Appearing Offline But Keep The Windows Open! by deAd on 10-09-2006 at 08:58 PM

The 8.1 builds don't close windows when you switch to appear offline.

RE: [REQUEST] Appearing Offline But Keep The Windows Open! by noroom on 10-09-2006 at 11:18 PM

Yeah, we know.