Shoutbox

Heroes - Television Series (May Contain Spoilers) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Heroes - Television Series (May Contain Spoilers) (/showthread.php?tid=67155)

Heroes - Television Series (May Contain Spoilers) by prashker on 10-10-2006 at 02:06 AM

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/

Awsome show :D

Episode 3 ....was pretty interesting...but the VERY end, with CLAIRE BENNET's body open :< and the tree branch in he brain...ewww :p

Also

HIRO NAKAMURA

ROCKS :D

STAR TREKU!

http://blog.nbc.com/hiro_blog/

rocks....

Your opinions on the show?

It's been 3 episodes and I already love it :D

RE: Heroes - Television Series (May Contain Spoilers) by user27089 on 10-10-2006 at 07:09 AM

I've been downloading the episodes and watching them as I don't know whether they're going to be on in England or not.

It's an amazing show and I love it, do you think all of the heroes are going to meet up and try to prevent the nuclear blast (or whatever it is)?

I think they're the ones that are going to cause it to be honest.

RE: Heroes - Television Series (May Contain Spoilers) by prashker on 10-10-2006 at 11:24 AM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
It's an amazing show and I love it, do you think all of the heroes are going to meet up and try to prevent the nuclear blast (or whatever it is)?

Well,

Hiro is trying to meet the Author of 'his life comic' to help stop the explosion :)

I think they will all meet up ;-)
RE: Heroes - Television Series (May Contain Spoilers) by -dt- on 10-10-2006 at 01:01 PM

yeah its a great show =p

RE: Heroes - Television Series (May Contain Spoilers) by user27089 on 10-10-2006 at 07:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
quote:

Well,

Hiro is trying to meet the Author of 'his life comic' to help stop the explosion :)

I think they will all meet up ;-)

Yep, I just watched episode 3, that was absolutely amazing :D.

I loved the end bit when she was lay on the table open, although where did the doctor who pulled the spike out of her head disappear to so suddenly?
RE: Heroes - Television Series (May Contain Spoilers) by prashker on 10-10-2006 at 07:28 PM

quote:
I loved the end bit when she was lay on the table open, although where did the doctor who pulled the spike out of her head disappear to so suddenly?

He took it out I guess, than walked away :p
RE: Heroes - Television Series (May Contain Spoilers) by user27089 on 10-10-2006 at 07:35 PM

quote:
quote:

But that really isn't what the mortuarist would do (is that the word?), i swear :p.

Either way the end rocked my world.

I really like the chinese guy, he's so short and fat I want to squeeze his belly :p.
RE: Heroes - Television Series (May Contain Spoilers) by prashker on 10-10-2006 at 07:41 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:

But that really isn't what the mortuarist would do (is that the word?), i swear :p.

I really like the chinese guy, he's so short and fat I want to squeeze his belly :p.

Well, thats what happened...so shush :p

Chinese guy + his subtitles > *

He rocks :p

I CAN TELEPORT LIKE STAR TREKU!

BEAM ME UP!

:lol:
RE: Heroes - Television Series (May Contain Spoilers) by user27089 on 10-10-2006 at 07:43 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

BEAM ME UP!

Haha, yeah!

"a super hiro!!!!!!!!!!"

I love it when he stops time, it's done so well, when he carried the girl out of the way :|.
RE: Heroes - Television Series (May Contain Spoilers) by prashker on 10-10-2006 at 07:46 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

BEAM ME UP!

Haha, yeah!

"a super hiro!!!!!!!!!!"

I love it when he stops time, it's done so well, when he carried the girl out of the way :|.

It sounded like he was pushing a statue :p

SUPER HIRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But that was pretty interesting, him stopping time with cigaretts still in the air and he was avoiding them :p

I think it was awsome ;-)
RE: Heroes - Television Series (May Contain Spoilers) by user27089 on 10-10-2006 at 07:51 PM

That bit with the man made me laugh aswell, when he tried to fly and just fell :p.

RE: Heroes - Television Series (May Contain Spoilers) by prashker on 10-10-2006 at 07:51 PM

quote:
That bit with the man made me laugh aswell, when he tried to fly and just fell :p.

Off the Monkey Bars thing :p

Lol @ the kid watching him :p
RE: Heroes - Television Series (May Contain Spoilers) by Thor on 10-10-2006 at 07:57 PM

What i this Heroes concept? :P

I seriously haven't heard of it...

RE: Heroes - Television Series (May Contain Spoilers) by prashker on 10-10-2006 at 07:59 PM

Ordinary People Discovering Extraordinary Abilities

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_(TV_series)

RE: Heroes - Television Series (May Contain Spoilers) by Thor on 10-10-2006 at 08:05 PM

quote:

Ordinary People Discovering Extraordinary Abilities

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_(TV_series)
Ahhh... Just a pity that they never made it to norway. :|

Well well, I'll download a little peak. :)
RE: Heroes - Television Series (May Contain Spoilers) by prashker on 10-16-2006 at 08:39 PM

New episode today :D!