Shoutbox

Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] (/showthread.php?tid=67160)

Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by user27089 on 10-10-2006 at 07:12 AM

Who's watching?

The first episode was amazing! I thought the first bit was a flashback to when the others used to live in the "normal" world, but apparently not! That bit was so awesome.

I like the fact that it's about where the others are etc and we haven't really heard a thing about the other people on the island.

RE: Lost Series 3 by -dt- on 10-10-2006 at 07:21 AM

:P im watching it... im just wondering wtf happend to lock

RE: Lost Series 3 by NanaFreak on 10-10-2006 at 07:24 AM

OMG i hate that show and now there is another episode *grones*

oh well if you guys like it <insert go you picture>

RE: Lost Series 3 by Kenji on 10-10-2006 at 07:40 AM

I would be watching it if my TV would work : <

RE: Lost Series 3 by MeEtc on 10-10-2006 at 11:30 AM

Yes, I watched it, but sadly I didn't watch much of S1 and none of S2, so I have not a clue of what is going on now. I will be watching this season though

RE: Lost Series 3 by MeEtc on 10-10-2006 at 12:24 PM

nothx.
just s3 for me. cant be bothered to find the dvds or download them

RE: Lost Series 3 by linx05 on 10-10-2006 at 12:44 PM

I definately watching it. I am loving this season so far even though only one episode has been shown.

RE: Lost Series 3 by Chris4 on 10-10-2006 at 01:00 PM

Uhh.. is Lost season 3 playing in UK already?

RE: Lost Series 3 by MeEtc on 10-10-2006 at 01:05 PM

dunno. Its on Wednesday nights on ABC in North America.

RE: Lost Series 3 by Chris4 on 10-10-2006 at 01:08 PM

Tuesday nights Channel 4 and E4

* Chris4 looks at TV listings

Nothing on, apart from a repeat.
Hmm...

RE: Lost Series 3 by Spunky on 10-10-2006 at 02:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chris4
Tuesday nights Channel 4 and E4

* Chris4 looks at TV listings

Nothing on, apart from a repeat.
Hmm...

LimeWire ftw! Watched it the next day over here. I was like zOMG! I knew about the whole water thing, the cage thing and some other things. I also know that Locke is going to be OK, Charlie will be slightly deaf for a while and Desmond wears a dress :p

This post contained spoilers:refuck:
RE: Lost Series 3 by absorbation on 10-10-2006 at 02:44 PM

I saw it days ago :banana:

RE: Lost Series 3 by M73A on 10-10-2006 at 02:47 PM

i saw it the day after release... was soooooooo good, definitely downloading the rest....

RE: Lost Series 3 by saralk on 10-10-2006 at 04:14 PM

I use uTorrent and an RSS feed to automagically download it at 4AM.

It was a gooooood episode.

RE: Lost Series 3 by user27089 on 10-10-2006 at 04:16 PM

I download it using torrents, was lock captured at the end of the last season then?

RE: Lost Series 3 by stoshrocket on 10-10-2006 at 04:52 PM

ffs... please put spoilers in the title or something, i just read this and im still watching series 2

RE: Lost Series 3 by Lourix on 10-10-2006 at 04:58 PM

Lost is a cool show can't wait Till season 3 appears on Channel 4 whenever that will be.

RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by user27089 on 10-10-2006 at 05:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Lourix
Lost is a cool show can't wait Till season 3 appears on Channel 4 whenever that will be.

That will probably be some time next year, probably January/February time, if I were you I wouldn't wait around, yes that is a bit of a hint.

It's not worth the wait, all you're waiting for is advertising.
RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by saralk on 10-10-2006 at 05:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
I download it using torrents, was lock captured at the end of the last season then?

No, Jack, Kate and Sawyer were captured. Hurley was captured and then freed, he was told to tell the rest of the camp that they aren't allowed to try and find their friends.
RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by vaccination on 10-10-2006 at 05:54 PM

* vaccination downloads torrent

But thanks for the spoiler :dodgy:

RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by Spunky on 10-10-2006 at 06:29 PM

I don't like the idea of the gap thats going to happen after the first 6(?) episodes. I bet it's going to be a cliff hanger :p

RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by user27089 on 10-10-2006 at 06:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SpunkyLoveMuff
I don't like the idea of the gap thats going to happen after the first 6(?) episodes. I bet it's going to be a cliff hanger :p

It's a really good tactic, it means they'll get a hell of a lot of viewers for episode 7.

I'll be watching it, hopefully it will be better than season 2 though, that was a tad disappointing.
RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by Chrono on 10-10-2006 at 06:59 PM

i like lost :cheesy:. It's worrying me though that it's season 3 already and we still know nothing about the stupid island. If it keeps going like this it will end up being like never-ending X files :P (i know it does have an ending, but how many seasons did they make? :P)

RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by user27089 on 10-10-2006 at 07:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chrono
i like lost :cheesy:. It's worrying me though that it's season 3 already and we still know nothing about the stupid island. If it keeps going like this it will end up being like never-ending X files :P (i know it does have an ending, but how many seasons did they make? :P)

There were 10 or 12 seasons I think, something pathetic like that.

There are going to be 7 season so they said, so it should end some time in 2009.
RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by Lourix on 10-10-2006 at 07:07 PM

They said somewhere on ABC that some of season 3 is going to be based in the real world (outside of the island). Probably what they mean by that is the actual world and not flashbacks.

RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by user27089 on 10-10-2006 at 07:08 PM

quote:
They said somewhere on ABC that some of season 3 is going to be based in the real world (outside of the island). Probably what they mean by that is the actual world and not flashbacks.

That would be good.

They kind of did that on the end of Season 2 when there was the big "explosion" and those two russian people on the plane said "we've found them" or something (i can't remember exactly what they said!)
RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by Thor on 10-10-2006 at 07:17 PM

I've watched every god darn episode, and I will watch this season too.

And I can't wait to see episode 2.

RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by Lourix on 10-10-2006 at 07:18 PM

Actually it was "We've found it", can't wait :)

RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by Pyroteq on 10-11-2006 at 01:58 PM

I've been watching. I want to known wtf happened to lock.. and what those eskimo-looking guys did..?

The Jack/Sawyer/Kate thing is interesting.. Kinda..

RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by M73A on 10-11-2006 at 03:52 PM

quote:
quote:

That would be good.

They kind of did that on the end of Season 2 when there was the big "explosion" and those two russian people on the plane said "we've found them" or something (i can't remember exactly what they said!)

they were portugeuse apparently:P

quote:
Originally posted by Pyroteq
I've been watching. I want to known wtf happened to lock.. and what those eskimo-looking guys did..?

The Jack/Sawyer/Kate thing is interesting.. Kinda..

we find out about hurley going back to the camp in tonights ep... and i think about locke in ep 3....maybe locke is tonight, but i saw written previews for 2 and 3 and it was something like i said above...
RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by Spunky on 10-11-2006 at 03:55 PM

quote:
They said somewhere on ABC that some of season 3 is going to be based in the real world (outside of the island). Probably what they mean by that is the actual world and not flashbacks

[Kinda Spoiler]
In the preview for season 3 it showed Penelope (Des's Ex) parachute into *A* jungle... I'm guessing it's the island and so it would show events leading upto this (on the outside world)
RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by user27089 on 10-14-2006 at 07:39 AM

quote:
quote:
They said somewhere on ABC that some of season 3 is going to be based in the real world (outside of the island). Probably what they mean by that is the actual world and not flashbacks

[Kinda Spoiler]
In the preview for season 3 it showed Penelope (Des's Ex) parachute into *A* jungle... I'm guessing it's the island and so it would show events leading upto this (on the outside world)

That would be awesome, I hope that because of the explosion people can actually see the island and things, assuming that the island was invisible or something beforehand.
RE: RE: Lost Series 3 by Discrate on 10-14-2006 at 08:00 AM

quote:
Originally posted by linx05
I definately watching it. I am loving this season so far even though only one episode has been shown.

season 3 isn't on tv in australia yet.
RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by Spunky on 10-14-2006 at 11:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by M73A
we find out about hurley going back to the camp in tonights ep

Erm, no... episode 2 was Sun/Jin-centric. Hurley was not shown at all during the episode...

quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
season 3 isn't on tv in australia yet.
Same in England :p

The two foreign people were talking portugese according to all accounts I've seen. Some people have said that one of them was the person that plays Jack, it wasn't though :p
The guys are not very likely to have been on a plane either. There was only 2 of them and they were both playing chess... What about a pilot? More likely to be a ship of some kind or a station somewhere.

RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by Lourix on 10-14-2006 at 03:25 PM

At least we now know that they are not dead :)

Lost season 3 {spoliers} by Discrate on 10-26-2006 at 01:45 AM

I everyone, i live in Australia and i am dieing to know some things that have happend in the 3rd season, as it is not on here yet.??

RE: Lost season 3 {spoliers} by Menthix on 10-26-2006 at 02:40 AM

Download from the internuts.

RE: Lost season 3 {spoliers} by linx05 on 10-26-2006 at 04:39 AM

Do a search for Lost season 3 and you can read all about it.

RE: RE: Lost season 3 {spoliers} by Discrate on 10-26-2006 at 05:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by linx05
Do a search for Lost season 3 and you can read all about it.

I was actually hoping that some people would post here some spoliers but i thought wrong...
RE: Lost season 3 {spoliers} by M73A on 10-26-2006 at 07:31 PM

HOLY SHIT! ANOTHER ISLAND :O:O:O:O:O:O:O... well, othertraz and the main one...

watch the preview for next ep... wtf is the eyepatch man

RE: Lost season 3 {spoliers} by linx05 on 10-27-2006 at 04:28 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
I was actually hoping that some people would post here some spoliers but i thought wrong...
A search on any Lost fansite or tv.com will give you more than anyone would be able to post here. In depth episode descriptions and other things.
RE: Lost season 3 {spoliers} by Pyroteq on 10-27-2006 at 08:27 AM

Why dont you just download the episodes and watch them? I Do.

RE: Lost season 3 {spoliers} by words06 on 10-27-2006 at 01:55 PM

quote:
HOLY SHIT! ANOTHER ISLAND ... well, othertraz and the main one...

were is the preview?
RE: Lost season 3 {spoliers} by M73A on 10-27-2006 at 03:07 PM

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2006/10/episode-...ving-promo-us.html

RE: Lost season 3 {spoliers} by Kenji on 10-27-2006 at 03:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by words06
quote:
HOLY SHIT! ANOTHER ISLAND ... well, othertraz and the main one...

were is the preview?

I might download some episodes, my tv is crappy so i cant watch channel 4 :sad:
RE: Lost season 3 {spoliers} by words06 on 10-27-2006 at 05:35 PM

Is there anybody here on this fourm who live is america that can tell me whats happening ( pm me ) in lost  so far because i live in the uk and we wont get it untill march. And i heard sky one bought over the rights.

RE: Lost season 3 {spoliers} by Rik on 10-28-2006 at 12:08 PM

it's only going to air in Portugal in April so i just downloaded the episodes :P
i don't like the two new characters (from the beach camp),  their entrance seemed a little forced
and poor Ben :P

quote:
othertraz
:lol:

[offtopic]did you got the apollo bar?
RE: Lost season 3 {spoliers} by Lourix on 10-28-2006 at 02:09 PM

I heard that Saywer is trapped in the Hydra hatch and a other boy frees him. Also for all you peepz from the UK, Lost is coming on Sky one in November.

RE: Lost season 3 {spoliers} by M73A on 10-28-2006 at 04:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Rik
it's only going to air in Portugal in April so i just downloaded the episodes :P
i don't like the two new characters (from the beach camp),  their entrance seemed a little forced
and poor Ben :P
quote:
othertraz
:lol:

[offtopic]did you got the apollo bar?
i heard it from 4815162342.com if thats what you mean :S or is that a quote from lost that i didnt get *-)

RE: Lost season 3 {spoliers} by M73A on 11-02-2006 at 05:44 PM

nooooooo eko's dead:(:(:(

'we're next'

WTF

RE: Lost season 3 {spoliers} by Spunky on 11-02-2006 at 05:51 PM

Ekos dead?! Trying to download that episode now, but got no sources :(

RE: Lost season 3 {spoliers} by Pyroteq on 11-03-2006 at 12:51 PM

Fuck i knew i shouldnt have read this thread before watching 3x05

RE: Lost season 3 {spoliers} by Rik on 11-04-2006 at 11:11 AM

this may explain the appearence of Jack's dad on the island and maybe walt :P

RE: Lost season 3 {spoliers} by user27089 on 11-04-2006 at 12:30 PM

I made a thread about this weeks before this one was made.

Lost Series 3 [Spoilers]

quote:
At least we now know that they are not dead :)

Well we don't know that, even though I think that if they did end up being dead it would be a crappy ending and a complete anti-climax to the series.

I can't believe there are two islands :|.
RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by Tochjo on 11-04-2006 at 01:43 PM

quote:
I made a thread about this weeks before this one was made.

Lost Series 3 [Spoilers]
Threads merged. Because there was a gap of a few weeks between the last post in thread number one and the first post in thread number two, I don't think there will be any problems with posts being in the wrong order :)
RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by saralk on 11-04-2006 at 03:39 PM

A few thoughts on The Cost of Living

• When Eko moved the rocks away from the plane, his brother wasn't there, this is quite like the ressurection of Jesus.
  • Colleen's funeral was a Hindu funeral, Dharma (not DHARMA) is a sort of guide to the way of living in Hindi.
  • Locke said he saw a white light, maybe its a different monster from the black smoke, which plays on the "there are two sides, one is light, one is dark" thing that Locke said near the beginning

Julliette told Jack that the secret message video was To Kill a Mockingbird. It has been seen before that books in the show hold parallels to the TV shows (i.e. The Mutual Friend).

So here are a few thoughts I have...

The book is written with Scout reminscing about her childhood, much later on in her life. At the beginning of Series 1, when Charlie flashbacks about his time on the plane, we see him walk slowly to the front of the plane, but in Jack's flashback, Charlie is running past.
Although it wouldn't really help with getting to the bottom of the island, maybe the story of the island is being reminisced by the people on the island, which would account for these inconsistencies, and why the flashbacks occur (because they are making parallels between their island and off island life).

Scout and Jem keep poking fun at Boo Radley (a boy who has been locked in his house pretty much all his life), until Atticus (their father tells them to stop), but then they go right up to Boo Radleys house to see if they can see him, Nathan (Boo's father) then shoots at them.
Is this not kind of like the losties aggravating the others, until that guy (forgot his name) gives the whole "this is our island, don't cross the line" speech?

Another story line is the trial of Tom Robinson, he is accused of raping a girl, even though it is obvious that the girls father did it. Because this is set in the southern states of america just after the abolition of black slavery, the jury is racist and finds Tom guilty. Bob Ewell (the father) is pissed because Atticus (Tom's lawyer) made a fool out of him in the court case, and so he attacks Atticus's children outside Boo Radley's house, Boo finally comes out of his house and kills Bob, thus saving the kids lives.
Someone much smarter than me will be able to find a stronger link. But I am reminded of Sawyer making a fool out of Pickett when he takes his gun. Then when Sun kills his wife, he takes it out on Sawyer.
Maybe the split with the others (Julliette vs Ben) is a larger scale, Ben's team being Bob, and Julliette's being Boo Radley; Ben's group seems intent on punishing the losties while Julliette wants to protect them, which is why Julliette (Boo) wants to kill Ben (Atticus).
RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by Vilkku on 11-04-2006 at 06:07 PM

Well, I hope we get some decent answers before Lost goes on a break until February after the episode airing next.

RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by Doofus on 11-12-2006 at 10:36 AM

Ive just seen a trailer for "lost 3" now found on sky1 next sunday
does this mean that ch4 / e4 have lost series 3 to sky??
or are ch4 going to show it??

RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by M73A on 11-12-2006 at 11:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Doofus

skyone have bought it for £800,000 an episode, so im guessing its not on channel 4 anymore

quote:
Originally posted by Vilkku
Well, I hope we get some decent answers before Lost goes on a break until February after the episode airing next.

nope... lol, good way to cliffhang the series though ... not sure if jack knows theyre on othertraz

RE: RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by Doofus on 11-12-2006 at 11:26 AM

quote:
quote:

skyone have bought it for £800,000 an episode, so im guessing its not on channel 4 anymore

oh dear.. and the fella at work aint got sky

quote:
Originally posted by Vilkku

nope... lol, good way to cliffhang the series though ... not sure if jack knows theyre on othertraz

RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by Rik on 11-12-2006 at 07:27 PM

This last episode was really good, expecially the part when Sawyer is almost executed :P
I was hopping to get a little more on Lock :sad:
for a little resume: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHoRgRmCWec :P

quote:
no, from what i've read it's now on Sky
RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by saralk on 11-12-2006 at 08:54 PM

quote:

Once SkyOne play the 6 episode mini series, they are going to show each episode less than a week after it airs in the US
RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by M73A on 11-12-2006 at 08:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by saralk
quote:

Once SkyOne play the 6 episode mini series, they are going to show each episode less than a week after it airs in the US

so that means sky one is going to show 6 epsiodes. stop and then show 7 like usa?
RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by Stigmata on 11-12-2006 at 09:12 PM

btw, what traxor was talking about at the start of this thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOhaRpxnSlw

RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by absorbation on 11-12-2006 at 09:22 PM

quote:

I doubt that, Channel 4 will still probably get it cheaper, just later :P
RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by Spunky on 11-13-2006 at 01:36 AM

I highly doubt C4 will get Lost season 3 in any shape or form. The same thing happened when Sky bought the rights to the 3rd season of 24.

As for sky1 showing the 6 episodes then the rest later (as USA), I don't really see the point in this. It was like this in America so they could show another show (Prison Break?) and then resume lost. So unless sky1 wants to leave viewers with a cliffhanger for a few weeks, I doubt it

RE: RE: Lost Series 3 [Spoilers] by andrewdodd13 on 11-13-2006 at 08:02 AM

quote:
I highly doubt C4 will get Lost season 3 in any shape or form. The same thing happened when Sky bought the rights to the 3rd season of 24.

As for sky1 showing the 6 episodes then the rest later (as USA), I don't really see the point in this. It was like this in America so they could show another show (Prison Break?) and then resume lost. So unless sky1 wants to leave viewers with a cliffhanger for a few weeks, I doubt it

The only thing is, six episodes a week, even if it started today (I don't actually know when it starts) takes it to the first week of January, so there's not actually that much of a cliffhanger.

I remember when I watched Stargate on Sky One, they used to leave like a two week break over Christmas, whereas the Americans had to wait up to four months for the second half of the series. They both showed the second half of the series at the same time.