Shoutbox

You're Sharing folders aren't available. Please try again in a minute (ALL day...) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: You're Sharing folders aren't available. Please try again in a minute (ALL day...) (/showthread.php?tid=67182)

You're Sharing folders aren't available. Please try again in a minute (ALL day...) by M73A on 10-10-2006 at 08:25 PM

help.. please:(

why is it like this for soooo long, i need some files and shared folder allows for me to disconnect (dodgy sky broadband)

RE: You're Sharing folders aren't available. Please try again in a minute (ALL day...) by M73A on 10-11-2006 at 09:49 PM

anyone? its still like it.... would it be my patched msn? it worked before though :S

RE: You're Sharing folders aren't available. Please try again in a minute (ALL day...) by DarkMe on 10-11-2006 at 09:58 PM

maybe some wlm app files are corrupted
that used to happen, but as far as i know is cause file corruption

RE: You're Sharing folders aren't available. Please try again in a minute (ALL day...) by vaccination on 10-11-2006 at 10:00 PM

I know that the patch situation was fixed so i don't think it is anything to do with that. Have you tried on a different computer to see if it's your WLM.

RE: You're Sharing folders aren't available. Please try again in a minute (ALL day...) by M73A on 10-12-2006 at 03:08 PM

i run the installer and repaired and it is working again... what patches dont kill the folders?

RE: You're Sharing folders aren't available. Please try again in a minute (ALL day... by KayOhBe on 05-22-2008 at 04:43 PM

i've been having the same problem for a nice while now but i just solved it....
i went to start>run and typed msconfig
i then went to the 'services' tab and enabled 'windows card service'
did a reboot and everything now wurx fine XD
im runnin xp pro sp2 fyi