Shoutbox

question to Matt Labrum (-dt-) about Music Now Playing 1.1.1 (or som1 else ^^) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: question to Matt Labrum (-dt-) about Music Now Playing 1.1.1 (or som1 else ^^) (/showthread.php?tid=67268)

question to Matt Labrum (-dt-) about Music Now Playing 1.1.1 (or som1 else ^^) by Boo B on 10-13-2006 at 06:25 PM

http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/browse/index.php?act=view&id=58

this looks like a sweet script and is just a thing i need but it won't work properly...
i use winamp
and in my PSM it shows up normaly and with normaly i mean like it does without the script (when i use Mess Patch because without that it shows nothing in my PSM)
(!WAT) works as it sould work so that means the script is active :)
the -Remote command to send song- and -Remote command to send the song file- won't work either
so actualy the only thing that works is the (!WAT) :P

RE: question to Matt Labrum (-dt-) about Music Now Playing 1.1.1 (or som1 else ^^) by -dt- on 10-13-2006 at 06:59 PM

err i was sure i posted here... weird...

basicly the setting wasnt being setup when you first installed so the command would fail because the string wasnt there. A quick fix is to open the config window and hit save :)

or

download the new build

http://svn.thedt.net/release/musicNowplaying.plsc (version 1.1.3)

RE: question to Matt Labrum (-dt-) about Music Now Playing 1.1.1 (or som1 else ^^) by Boo B on 10-13-2006 at 07:45 PM

sry but that fixes nothing... :)

RE: question to Matt Labrum (-dt-) about Music Now Playing 1.1.1 (or som1 else ^^) by Boo B on 10-17-2006 at 09:29 PM

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/3230/nowplayingtc1.jpg

RE: question to Matt Labrum (-dt-) about Music Now Playing 1.1.1 (or som1 else ^^) by Boo B on 10-27-2006 at 04:56 PM

plsss help i tried reïnstalling and evrything but it won't work!
when i reïnstalled it shows nothing in my PSM....
plsss i want this working!

RE: question to Matt Labrum (-dt-) about Music Now Playing 1.1.1 (or som1 else ^^) by Sunshine on 10-27-2006 at 05:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Boo B
plsss help i tried reïnstalling and evrything but it won't work!
when i reïnstalled it shows nothing in my PSM....
plsss i want this working!
The Now Playing Script does nothing with your PSM, assuming you want what you play in winamp to show up inthere, for that you will need gen_msn (or Mess Patch). This is a winamp plugin unlike what the title states..you do need to turn on MSN Music Plugin in WMP aswell as "show what i'm listening to" in MSN/WLM for it to work.
RE: question to Matt Labrum (-dt-) about Music Now Playing 1.1.1 (or som1 else ^^) by Boo B on 10-30-2006 at 01:40 AM

i'm not stupid you know :p
i have mess patch
and it shows up as it sould BUT
with the script instaled or not it makes no difrents...
for instance...
Furax - clubbing to death
Now playing = Not instaled
mess patch  = Installed
with winamp it shows up
Now playing = Instaled AND configured -> {artist} - {title} [{elapsed}/{length}] [{bar}] {status}
mess patch  = installed
with winamp it shows up

i hope you understand what i mean :p

RE: question to Matt Labrum (-dt-) about Music Now Playing 1.1.1 (or som1 else ^^) by Sunshine on 10-30-2006 at 11:01 AM

As i said the Now Playing Script does nothing with your PSM (where the "show what i'm listening to" shows up). It has no features to change anything inthere, only features for in your conversation....get it now?

quote:
Originally posted by Boo B
Now playing = Instaled AND configured -> {artist} - {title} [{elapsed}/{length}] [{bar}] {status}
that is to format how it shows up in your conversation when you choose "Send current song title" in the conversation (plus icon > now playing).

RE: question to Matt Labrum (-dt-) about Music Now Playing 1.1.1 (or som1 else ^^) by Boo B on 11-16-2006 at 08:59 PM

omg i'm so stupid... :s:D:p
thx :p
if somone could now make a script that does what is was hoping this would do:p:D