Shoutbox

How Do I downgrade WMP? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: How Do I downgrade WMP? (/showthread.php?tid=67286)

How Do I downgrade WMP? by lrac522 on 10-14-2006 at 06:16 AM

I want to downgrade from WMP11 to version 10 but there is nothing to remove it, can this be done, is it possible? 8o| Hi all....

RE: How Do I? by Hank on 10-14-2006 at 06:47 AM

quote:
Originally posted by lrac522
I want to downgrade from WMP11 to version 10 but there is nothing to remove it, can this be done, is it possible? 8o| Hi all....
go to i think Control Panel > Add/Remove > an Tick Show Updates, an it should be listed there
RE: How Do I? by lrac522 on 10-14-2006 at 06:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by HSV
quote:
go to i think Control Panel > Add/Remove > an Tick Show Updates, an it should be listed there
That's the first thing I did, there is nothing there to remove.

RE: How Do I? by Hank on 10-14-2006 at 06:52 AM

did you try the other options? , if that dont work i have no clue, as i havent used WMP11 yet, as there bene No 64bit supported Betas

RE: How Do I? by lrac522 on 10-14-2006 at 06:55 AM

That's the first thing I did, there is nothing there to remove.
OMG! I'm so sorry! I thought I did that but was wrong, that was great help. Thanks.

RE: How Do I? by Hank on 10-14-2006 at 07:20 AM

quote:
OMG! I'm so sorry! I thought I did that but was wrong, that was great help. Thanks
np. glad that helped , . by rights it shoulda been the same way as when i think the 2nd beta or something of IE7 came out, that was the only way to remove it till they renamed it to ' Windows internet Explorer 7 '