Shoutbox

[request] Password on messenger initiallize - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [request] Password on messenger initiallize (/showthread.php?tid=67373)

[request] Password on messenger initiallize by Jimbo on 10-16-2006 at 06:39 AM

yep, another request.

Can someone make a script that as soon as WLM initiallizes(Without signin in) it aks for a password(that i can set)

hope this is easy to do.

JimboDude

RE: [request] Password on messenger initiallize by NanaFreak on 10-16-2006 at 06:50 AM

ok well the same issue as the other script you wanted... the password on sign in ... the script can easily be changed to make it just let you log in.

so i dont think this is a very easy script to write to make it safe.

who are you trying not to let on btw??

RE: [request] Password on messenger initiallize by Jimbo on 10-16-2006 at 06:53 AM

my sister, again. she is quite dumb and she wouldn't know how to get into the script, to look at the passsword.

RE: [request] Password on messenger initiallize by NanaFreak on 10-16-2006 at 06:55 AM

ok well i will make it for you... just give me a little time

RE: [request] Password on messenger initiallize by Jimbo on 10-16-2006 at 06:56 AM

ok, i got to go to school soon, but just post it here please when you're donw.

RE: [request] Password on messenger initiallize by MicroWay on 10-16-2006 at 02:11 PM

If you're trying to not allow your sister to enter on MSN, you can use
Visitor Control
or
Auto Sign Out

I hope I could help...
:)

RE: [request] Password on messenger initiallize by Jimbo on 10-16-2006 at 04:23 PM

no, thats not what i was looking for, but thanks anyway.

RE: [request] Password on messenger initiallize by MicroWay on 10-17-2006 at 03:12 AM

;)

Sorry if I couldn't help you...