Shoutbox

Suggestion to the next version of msg plus. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Suggestion to the next version of msg plus. (/showthread.php?tid=67384)

Suggestion to the next version of msg plus. by Y@M on 10-16-2006 at 03:21 PM

Sometimes someone add me to conference call, and it's only spam conference call. It's so irritating!
If you can do some function in the next msg plus version, that will show me who add me to the conference call it's will be great...
10X
Y@M

RE: Suggestion to the next version of msg plus. by RaceProUK on 10-20-2006 at 10:59 PM

You talking about multi-way convos? If so, there's no way to tell who invited you.

RE: Suggestion to the next version of msg plus. by NiteMare on 10-20-2006 at 11:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Puniksem
I think there is a script to warn you of conference chat windows.
Created by NiteMare:

http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/browse/index.php?act=view&id=96

It's the only thing I can find close to your requirements.

Perhaps NiteMere could assist you further.
like race said theres no way to tell, my script was originaly a joke, only done in 20 minutes:P but some how its really cought on

my script only tells you who is in the conversation, and it does that after its already been opened
RE: Suggestion to the next version of msg plus. by Supersonicdarky on 10-20-2006 at 11:24 PM

can you add a window with options such as automatically declining/closing the chats and an exceptions list such as "unless there are x or less people in it" or to have an email exception list?

RE: Suggestion to the next version of msg plus. by NiteMare on 10-20-2006 at 11:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Supersonicdarky
can you add a window with options such as automatically declining/closing the chats and an exceptions list such as "unless there are x or less people in it" or to have an email exception list?
its really more work then i planed, and i got another progect in the works right now, i'll look in to it later though
RE: Suggestion to the next version of msg plus. by Supersonicdarky on 10-20-2006 at 11:28 PM

please do because recently some people started pissing me off by inviting me into multi convos every 5 minutes, blocked them for now =)

RE: Suggestion to the next version of msg plus. by Y@M on 10-21-2006 at 02:15 PM

Thanks all!
Hmm...
My intention is to see who invite me to the multi-users convention.
Must be some way... =\
If it will help, i build some script in mIRC Scripting, that the users need to give pass if they want chat with me in private.

on *:load:{
echo -ta 3Thanks for loaded that beautiful script!
echo -ta 3Idea: SaBaBa-AbA
echo -ta 3Scripting: YaM
echo -ta 3Improvement of the idea: YaM
echo -ta 3If you want start using that, click on right click of the mouse, in any window!!!
echo -ta 3Enjoy.
}
on ^*:text:*:?:{
  if (%passwordscript) {
    if (%trys. [ $+ [ $nick ] ] == 0) { haltdef | .msg $nick 10You are blocked. The command halted. | halt }
    if ($1 == @Pass) && (%ide. [ $+ [ $nick ] ]) { haltdef | .msg $nick 10You already identify! | halt }
    if ($1 == @pass) && (!%trys. [ $+ [ $nick ] ]) { haltdef | set %trys. [ $+ [ $nick ] ] %trytoset }
    if ($1 == @Pass) && ($2 === %mypass) {
      haltdef
      .msg $nick 10Identify success!
      .msg $nick 10Now you can send me messenges without any disturbance.
      set %ide. [ $+ [ $nick ] ] access
    }
    if ($1 == @Pass) && (!$2) {
      haltdef
      .msg $nick 10Invalid format! Syntax: @Pass <The Pass>
    }
    if ($1 == @Pass) && ($2 !=== %mypass) {
      haltdef
      dec %trys. [ $+ [ $nick ] ]
      .msg $nick 10Invalid password!
      .msg $nick 10You have only more %trys. [ $+ [ $nick ] ] tries!
    }
    if (!%ide. [ $+ [ $nick ] ]) {
      haltdef
      .msg $nick 10Give me password please, and then send the message. ( Type: @Pass <The Pass> )
    }
    if (%ide. [ $+ [ $nick ] ]) {
      noop
    }
  }
}
on *:close:?:{
  if (%unsetonclose) {
    unset %trys. [ $+ [ $nick ] ]
    unset %ide. [ $+ [ $nick ] ]
  }
}
on *:open:?:*:{
  if (%passwordscript) {
    if (!%ide. [ $+ [ $nick ] ]) {
      window -c $nick
    }
  }
}
alias noop {
}
menu * {
  PPS
  .Set the script:setscript
  .New all time?
  ..Explanation:echo -ta Do the nick need to identify newly every time that you close the chat window?
  ..$$iif(%unsetonclose,Off,On):$$iif(%unsetonclose,offthescript2,onthescript2)
  .$$iif(%passwordscript,Off,On):$$iif(%passwordscript,offthescript,onthescript)
  .This script created by Y@M
}
alias offthescript {
  unset %passwordscript
  echo -ta 4The script turn off!
}
alias onthescript {
  set %passwordscript on
  echo -ta 3The script turn on!
}
alias offthescript2 {
  unset %unsetonclose
  echo -ta 4The "New all time" option turn off!
}
alias onthescript2 {
  set %unsetonclose on
  echo -ta 3The "New all time" option turn on!
}
alias setscript {
  set %trytoset $$input(How much tries you want give to the human before you block him/her?,e)
  set %mypass $$input(What the password that the nick will insert to open chat window with you?,e)
}

Thanks you again,
Y@M