Shoutbox

[Request] Ultimate PM Script - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Request] Ultimate PM Script (/showthread.php?tid=67467)

[Request] Ultimate PM Script by y0b on 10-19-2006 at 01:39 PM

I basically came up with this idea after having installed a few other "pm" scripts and changed them through the options.

My idea is for it to be based around the swimming "pm" and it can be configured to contain in it, either a countdown to a specific date, or an uptime counter, like the System uptime and Messenger Uptime, having a simple options window to configure, tick and fill in whichever one/s you want. Also it would be good if you could put in the "what your listening to" function, which either switches with the timer but stays in the swimming pm and stays on for three or so seconds before switching back to the timer and so on...

Is that possible? If not then it'll have to be dimmed down a little but the above is the general jist of my idea.

I dont really want to pay for this to be made but if someone is and does want it as a job script then i could come to some agreement

RE: [Request] Ultimate PM Script by Spunky on 10-19-2006 at 03:09 PM

All the features listed here will (eventually) be added to PSM+. The script is still currently being worked on though. I might try and speed it up a bit though :p

I don't know of anyone that would ask for money to make somthing on this forum btw ;)

RE: [Request] Ultimate PM Script by Jimbo on 10-19-2006 at 03:18 PM

Here is the lnk to PSM+. I know it doesn't have the features you mentioned, but it has some pretty damn good features!
PSM+

RE: [Request] Ultimate PM Script by y0b on 10-19-2006 at 04:36 PM

thanks guys, ill give that script a go.

im thinking of learning how to make some scripts, ive checked and read what i can of the MPL scripting help file but im used to vb so it might take a while...

anyone else got any comments on the script?

RE: [Request] Ultimate PM Script by Jimbo on 10-19-2006 at 04:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by y0b

im thinking of learning how to make some scripts, ive checked and read what i can of the MPL scripting help file but im used to vb so it might take a while...

what script?or scripts in general?
if your saying comments on PSM+ Go to the PSM+ thread
RE: [Request] Ultimate PM Script by y0b on 10-19-2006 at 04:54 PM

just basic scripts from scratch, maybe a status auto changer going by what time it is, where i will be etc.

RE: [Request] Ultimate PM Script by hmaster on 10-19-2006 at 04:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by JimboDude
quote:
Originally posted by y0b

what script?or scripts in general?
if your saying comments on PSM+ Go to the PSM+ thread
He's thinking of trying to do it himself, so he is asking if anyone else wants to comment on it e.g feature requests etc. I think?
RE: [Request] Ultimate PM Script by y0b on 10-19-2006 at 05:01 PM

I wont be trying to make the Ultimate uptime script just yet, but basic ones first. and i meant comments on my idea.