Shoutbox

[Quest/Request] Invisible "YYY is typing a message - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Quest/Request] Invisible "YYY is typing a message (/showthread.php?tid=67603)

[Quest/Request] Invisible "YYY is typing a message by MicroWay on 10-23-2006 at 08:57 PM

Hello people,

I was thinking some days ago: is it possible for a script to do not show that you are typing a message? -> so the contact will not see that you are typing a message (with the message under the "chat window")...

I know that the bad point is that the contact can think that you stoped to write a message..

:grin:

RE: [Quest/Request] Invisible "YYY is typing a message by CookieRevised on 10-23-2006 at 09:00 PM

Yes it is possible if you patch Messenger (which can be done with scripts). But IIRC this will also make it that you don't see the message anymore either.

EDIT: it is possible to make it that contacts wont see you typing and you will still see contacts typing, or vice versa, or both...

RE: [Quest/Request] Invisible "YYY is typing a message by Mike on 10-23-2006 at 09:19 PM

Also, in theory you could use WPE Pro, which is a packet editor, to stop the packet saying that you are typing the message being reached to the messenger servers, which means, that the other user won't see that you are typing a message...
But as i said, in theory...

Gonna test this now... ;)
Or, if I wont edit this post soon with information, it means that I will have probably gone for sleep, and that I would reply after school tommorow... :(

Edit: Did some research on it ... it seems to be possible, but for some reason, just as Cookie said, you can't see when the other is typing a message :S
I will do more investigation tommorow... |-)

If someone's intrested, download wpe pro (search google for it) and try making a filter yourself ... (again, search google for a tutorial...)

RE: [Quest/Request] Invisible "YYY is typing a message by 2slogan on 11-04-2006 at 04:53 PM

thats easy.. type it in notepad and paste it into the chat window :D

RE: [Quest/Request] Invisible "YYY is typing a message by laurenz on 11-05-2006 at 02:20 PM

Maybe its possible to have a wannabe-inputbox.
This may sound rather stupid, but if someone is able to make some kind of popup with a input-box in it, then we could use that to send the messages straight to MSN.

So lets say, you have a plugin.
When you typ something in the inputbox of MSN Messenger itself, then the plugin detects that your typing. A popup shows up, and the inputbox of MSN messenger gets cleaned. This will force you to typ in the popup-box that the plugin shows.
When your done typing your message, you just typ 'SEND' and then the plugin sends it directly to the contact. This should be working, but it can be quite annoying too.

RE: [Quest/Request] Invisible "YYY is typing a message by Deco on 11-05-2006 at 02:30 PM

Seriously...

I been messing around with plugins and patching messenger. I think it's MUCH easier to create a filter in any packet analyzer than creating a plugin or patch to msn to do this.

The downside is you can't send it to your friends but take my word for it .. it's not an easy task to create a patch.

Have fun.

RE: [Quest/Request] Invisible "YYY is typing a message by MicroWay on 11-05-2006 at 02:46 PM

So people, I don't remember the name of the program, but, I remember this program has a lot of functions (that for me I'll never use them) and one of the function was what I'm asking...
So, that means that this program, when you tick/untick this option adds/unadds this filter???

PS: The program uses MSN 7 OR 7.5...

RE: [Quest/Request] Invisible "YYY is typing a message by andrey on 11-05-2006 at 03:23 PM

yes, as far as I remember there were some patches for pre v7.5 versions that had this function, and I used them aswell.

It's really annoying when you start typing a plus! command and your contact stops writing because he thinks you'll say something 8-)..

So, if script, patch or packet sniffer, it would be great if someone would reinvent a fix for the 'user is typing' message. :)

RE: [Quest/Request] Invisible "YYY is typing a message by deAd on 11-05-2006 at 04:28 PM

I think MDL can do this, but MDL sucks :/

RE: [Quest/Request] Invisible "YYY is typing a message by MicroWay on 11-05-2006 at 05:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by deAd
I think MDL can do this, but MDL sucks :/

Yeah... I've tried MD once when I have MSN7 and don't like it... :S
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And... till now there are no solutions for this request???

Edit: I've see that today another post like mine was created... And all this time, I was thinking: There is a way to copy (if it's possible and legal) the MDL's code fot this "action"???
RE: [Quest/Request] Invisible "YYY is typing a message by lovefallen on 11-08-2006 at 09:19 PM

in my HUMBLE opinion it would be better to overlay the area where you type with a window that resembles that original portion of wlm window. so when you click the send button of the script, after typing your message, the script makes a copy-and-paste then sends the message. i'm not able to write down a single piece of code, but suppose this is possible.. correct me if i'm wrong!

RE: [Quest/Request] Invisible "YYY is typing a message by MicroWay on 11-08-2006 at 10:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lovefallen
in my HUMBLE opinion it would be better to overlay the area where you type with a window that resembles that original portion of wlm window. so when you click the send button of the script, after typing your message, the script makes a copy-and-paste then sends the message. i'm not able to write down a single piece of code, but suppose this is possible.. correct me if i'm wrong!

I think this is not possible because of many chat windows it could be opened at the time... (I don't really now about that)

And is not needed to be so hard thing... If just exist a tutorial how to do it, or a script it will be very good!!!
:)

RE: [Quest/Request] Invisible "YYY is typing a message by TheGuruSupremacy on 11-09-2006 at 07:55 PM

i have made a script filter for wpe pro use it to make invisible notification when you are typing a message...IT WORKS...I TESTED IT!!
SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH....I'M FROM ITALIAN

RE: [Quest/Request] Invisible "YYY is typing a message by MicroWay on 11-09-2006 at 09:08 PM

Ohh.. Good!!!
But how to use it???
Inside this RAR there is a .flt file...

And now???
I would like to more people see this file too, please...
:)

PS: Don't forget to tell me how to turn it on/off if it's possible, please

RE: [Quest/Request] Invisible "YYY is typing a message by TheGuruSupremacy on 11-10-2006 at 07:03 PM

ok.follow my instructions:
first you must get wpe pro...then
-extract a .flt file in the archive
-open wpe pro and in low to the left click on browse folder icon and open a script filter
-check a filter just loaded
-click on "on"(eheh)
-click on "target program" and select msnmsgr.exe
...last click on play

the script doesn't always work because in the packet there are variable
(for example a number of message...this script works from number 100 to 999)so the offsets are not constants..
This is an example of packet tipyng user:

MSG 113 U 97..MIME-Version: 1.0..Content-Type: text/x-msmsgscontrol..TypingUser: blackuser@hotmail.com.......

i make a script with this instruction: search in the send packets data  from offset n 70 to 79.if find this string "TypingUser" block this packet.

so if variable of number message is more than 999 or is less than 100 the script doesn't work because the offsets change..I'm making a program in .net that allows always block notification...wait for 3 weeks... :)

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH I'M FROM ITALIAN

RE: [Quest/Request] Invisible "YYY is typing a message by MicroWay on 11-11-2006 at 12:23 AM

Ok.. thanks for instructons...
;)

quote:
Originally posted by TheGuruSupremacy
I'm making a program in .net that allows always block notification...wait for 3 weeks...

I'll be waiting too...