Shoutbox

convo windows - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: convo windows (/showthread.php?tid=67655)

convo windows by bobby132 on 10-25-2006 at 01:53 AM

i cant seem to find away for Messenger Plus! to stop automatically open all the messages that are sent to me....if theres any one that can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated

RE: convo windows by deAd on 10-25-2006 at 02:32 AM

When Messenger is locked, opening messages will be disabled until it's unlocked.

Messenger Lock can be configured in Preferences > Messenger > Messenger Lock.

RE: convo windows by bobby132 on 10-25-2006 at 02:56 AM

no i mean even when it's not locked it keeps opening up all the new msg windows instead of keeping them on the taskbar

RE: convo windows by deAd on 10-25-2006 at 03:02 AM

That's not a plus feature, it's either in Messenger options or its a bug..

RE: convo windows by Jesus on 10-25-2006 at 04:00 PM

you mean opening the chats minimized to the taskbar instead of having the window opened when you receive a message?
If that's not a MP!L/WLM feature I could script it for you.
tried some stuff, I don't think I can make it...

RE: convo windows by bobby132 on 10-25-2006 at 10:47 PM

i think it might be a bug because i uninstalled plus! and everything went back to normal, and as soon as i put it back on my computer it did the same thing.....i checked all the windows live options and the convo windows shouldn't be opening up automatically

RE: convo windows by matty on 10-25-2006 at 11:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by bobby132
i think it might be a bug because i uninstalled plus! and everything went back to normal, and as soon as i put it back on my computer it did the same thing.....i checked all the windows live options and the convo windows shouldn't be opening up automatically
I am not sure but I think this might have to do with Tabbed Chats, do you have this enabled or disabled?
RE: convo windows by bobby132 on 10-27-2006 at 02:05 AM

i have it enabled........if it is because of this is there a way that i can stop it from happening?

RE: convo windows by deAd on 10-27-2006 at 02:40 AM

I have tabbed chats enabled and I am not experiencing this bug. :S