Shoutbox

help with Live notifier - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: help with Live notifier (/showthread.php?tid=67700)

help with Live notifier by samsung on 10-26-2006 at 11:21 AM

When i try to import Live notifier it says sorry there was a error importing the script files.
why is this and how can i get it to work

Thank you (Y)

RE: Live notifier by Oxy on 10-26-2006 at 11:24 AM

Must be a problem with plus! live..
I'd suggest uninstalling plus! live (start > Control panel > Add/remove programs and select from the list) and then once uninstalled, go to www.msgpluslive.net and re-install it.
That should be problem solved.
You'll have to re-download the script again btw..

RE: Live notifier by Jimbo on 10-26-2006 at 11:24 AM

First of all you've posted in the wrong forum. You should of posted in scripts.
And also first check out Live notifier to make sure this hasn't happened to anyone else and has already been answered.

RE: Live notifier by samsung on 10-26-2006 at 11:25 AM

Thanks i will try that now. (y)

Nope it didnt work its the same :(
RE: Live notifier by NanaFreak on 10-26-2006 at 11:32 AM

quote:
Originally posted by samsung
Nope it didnt work its the same :(
ok first of all please do not double post

and have you read through all the live notifier thread to see if this has happened as jimbodude said... if this hasnt happened then post you error in there so that the maker of the script can keep an eye on all of the errors with his/her's ( i know its a guy but meh ) script.
RE: [Updated] Live Notifier V1.10 (formerly Convo Notifier) by samsung on 10-26-2006 at 11:35 AM

[font=Courier]I tryed to import it am it said sorry a error occured while trying to import the script files.

can anybody help ^o)
[/font]

RE: [Updated] Live Notifier V1.10 (formerly Convo Notifier) by Jimbo on 10-26-2006 at 11:41 AM

quote:
Originally posted by samsung
I tryed to import it am it said sorry a error occured while trying to import the script files.

can anybody help ^o)

I just downloaded it and it imported fine for me, if u save it to your hard-drive, make sure you save it as live notifier.plsc.
by the way, you do have MSG plus live and WLM don't you?

RE: [Updated] Live Notifier V1.10 (formerly Convo Notifier) by samsung on 10-26-2006 at 11:56 AM

I do have msg plus