Shoutbox

about wtbwplug - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: about wtbwplug (/showthread.php?tid=67707)

about wtbwplug by asus_p2_vb on 10-26-2006 at 01:33 PM

got any new version wtbwplug for windows live messenger or other plugin that can view the original size of ppl msn picture??

RE: about wtbwplug by Felu on 10-26-2006 at 02:20 PM

Its no longer available as its functionality is now included in Stuff Plug. Stuff plug for WLM is currently under PRIVATE BETA TESTING. You cannot have it before it is released which will be delayed due to many problems faced by the creator TB. For more news and updates about Stuff Plug visit http://www.stuffplug.com i.e. the official site for Stuff Plug [Image: msn_happy.gif]

Edited with correct information ;)

RE: about wtbwplug by Ash_ on 10-26-2006 at 02:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by -!Felu!-
wtbwplug? [Image: xso_undecided.gif] You mean Stuff Plus I guess. Stuff plug for WLM is currently under PRIVATE BETA TESTING. You cannot have it before it is released which will be delayed due to many problems faced by the creator TB. For more news and updates about Stuff Plug visit http://www.stuffplug.com i.e. the official site for Stuff Plus [Image: msn_happy.gif]
nah he probably means wtbwplug, it was the original Big display picture plugin (iirc), i think wtbw became to busy to recode it for the new releases of Messenger but its ok because TheBlasmepher is (as far as i know, cant access the features page atm) is including it in the next release of StuffPlug.

edit: actually im not sure if Big Display picture is even possible anymore, if anyone could confirm/deny that'd be great
RE: about wtbwplug by asus_p2_vb on 10-26-2006 at 03:22 PM

thx for u all help...im go n try it 1st ....
thx alot ....  :)

RE: about wtbwplug by CookieRevised on 10-26-2006 at 04:14 PM

But do note that, unlike before, the other contact must also have stuffplug (or any other addon/plugin for that matter which might do this) in order to see the enlarged display picture.

It is not possible anymore for contacts to see your enlarged display picture without having the same addon/plugin installed.

RE: about wtbwplug by RaceProUK on 10-26-2006 at 07:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
It is not possible anymore for contacts to see your enlarged display picture without having the same addon/plugin installed.
It's been that way since Messenger 7.0 hasn't it?
RE: about wtbwplug by CookieRevised on 10-26-2006 at 09:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by RaceProUK
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
It's been that way since Messenger 7.0 hasn't it?
correct.

(wow, this was a short reply :p;))