Shoutbox

Help with making Display Pic bigger - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Help with making Display Pic bigger (/showthread.php?tid=67720)

Help with making Display Pic bigger by tuannie on 10-27-2006 at 12:53 AM

Hey everyone,

I'm currently using windows messenger live 8 & plus, I've done a search on this forum and via google and have no luck in finding what I'm looking for which is making my display pic bigger.

I remember in previous version of msn you can make your display pic bigger.

If anyone out there that knows how I can make my display pic bigger, please let me know.

Thanks in advance :)

RE: Help with making Display Pic bigger by Nagamasa on 10-27-2006 at 12:58 AM

No you cannot. Right now, I cant recall where in the forums I read it, but it is next to impossible (or else why bother buying display pictures).

Someone please verify this. I have bad memory and a horrible day.

RE: Help with making Display Pic bigger by tuannie on 10-27-2006 at 01:15 AM

So there is way of making my display pic bigger? I remember using the older version if i remember it correct it was 7.5 and then I downloaded some patch that allows me to make my display pic bigger depending on the size of the image that I use for my display pic.

RE: Help with making Display Pic bigger by DarkMe on 10-27-2006 at 01:18 AM

I think it was Stuff Plug
but isnt released yet for WLM 8.0 and i dunno if it will have the feature you request

RE: Help with making Display Pic bigger by Zahid™ on 10-27-2006 at 09:06 AM

Yes it is possible when you were using MSNM 7.5 you were using MP!Plus and a plug-in called Stuffplug to make them bigger, but at the moment Stuffplug 3 has not been released for WLM yet, and now Stuffplug is not a plug-in for Plus, its a standalone program which means you don't need to have Plus installed to use it. When Stuffplug get released yuo'll be able to download from: http://www.stuffplug.com
And search this has ben answered lots of times.