Shoutbox

cant see customized colours in my friends names and I don't have Plus! menu - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: cant see customized colours in my friends names and I don't have Plus! menu (/showthread.php?tid=67721)

cant see customized colours in my friends names and I don't have Plus! menu by TiTCH! on 10-27-2006 at 01:30 AM

I have downloaded msn live 8.0 and msn live plus 4.0 and yet i cant see the customized colours in my friends names and on the msn toolbar I do not have the Plus! tab

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS SORTED :(

RE: cant see customized colours in my friends names and I don't have Plus! menu by words06 on 10-27-2006 at 01:51 PM

Reinstall it again.

RE: cant see customized colours in my friends names and I don't have Plus! menu by Oxy on 10-27-2006 at 02:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by words06
Reinstall it again.

It's good to be more detailed than that.
Try looking at the add/remove programms list (start > control panel > add/remove programms) and see if it's there.

If it is there go to C:\program files\ and find the messenger plus! folder and delete it, and re-install

If it isn't there, then just download and re-install.
RE: cant see customized colours in my friends names and I don't have Plus! menu by Jimbo on 10-27-2006 at 02:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TiTCH!
I have downloaded msn live 8.0 and msn live plus 4.0 and yet i cant see the customized colours in my friends names and on the msn toolbar I do not have the Plus! tab

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS SORTED :(
Or if you are 100% certain that it is installed, try exiting WLM and re-opening it because this happens to me sometimes where and exiting it, usually solves it.
RE: cant see customized colours in my friends names and I don't have Plus! menu by TiTCH! on 10-27-2006 at 03:06 PM

people i have tried all these things and yet it still is not working i do not have the msn live plus menu and i cannot see colours in my friends names....

Anyone got any other ideas?????