Shoutbox

cant instant message contacts I add, they can message me tho - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: cant instant message contacts I add, they can message me tho (/showthread.php?tid=67730)

cant instant message contacts I add, they can message me tho by BITCHBITESHARD on 10-27-2006 at 08:35 AM

For the last few weeks ive been addin ppl to my msn , but cant instant message them, they can message me tho, and im still unable to add them on the chat window. ive tried everything, deleted it several times, with no success, can anyone please help, id appreciate any help given!!!

RE: CONTACTS HELP by Felu on 10-27-2006 at 09:01 AM

CookieRevised's reply to Contacts problem

RE: cant instant message contacts I add, they can message me tho by kagcee on 10-27-2006 at 03:13 PM

some of my contacts are showing up as off line, even when they arent, they say I appear like that too! some manage to instant message me, but it says they aint in my contact list when they are! so click to add! but nothing happening! please help, driving me insane!! help please, email me if need be  kagcee@hotmail.com, but need help quickly, bear in mind not pc literate! thank you

RE: cant instant message contacts I add, they can message me tho by Zahid™ on 10-27-2006 at 06:55 PM

Click on the link that felu gave above and follow the instructions.