Shoutbox

DESPERATE Network BRIDGE help desperate.. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: DESPERATE Network BRIDGE help desperate.. (/showthread.php?tid=67736)

DESPERATE Network BRIDGE help desperate.. by Steven on 10-27-2006 at 12:54 PM

I used a network bridge on my other laptop as always, everything always works on that 1, but not on the 1 matty fixed. So normally i use a ethernet wire and connect it to my laptop. I bridge the local area connection and the wireless connection and connect the wire to my PS2. It works fine with that laptop. But with this/my laptop, when i bridge the connections, the wireless connection stops working, therefore it wont work. When i disable the bridge, the wireless is back on the laptop. Note it only obviously stops working for this laptop, not the whole network. Any suggegstions, or why its doing  this?
the same thing happens weatehr the ps2 is connected or not.  On my dads laptop, there is no problem. The wireless doesn't stop after creating the bridge. Thanks in advance.
ps2 online

RE: Network BRIDGE help. by Nagamasa on 10-27-2006 at 04:32 PM

Which version of PS2 do you have?

RE: Network BRIDGE help. by Steven on 10-29-2006 at 02:16 AM

Slim,.... Im getting desperate now. Any suggegstion will help. To sum up the first post, why does my wireless disconnect when enabling network bridge on this laptop?