Shoutbox

Tech Help and Support? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: Tech Help and Support? (/showthread.php?tid=67738)

Tech Help and Support? by Nagamasa on 10-27-2006 at 01:30 PM

Lately, I've seen A LOT of people (including me) ask for help regarding Tech help and MSN/Windows Messenger help. It is not blending well with the actual Tech Talk or MSN/Windows Messenger either. Maybe, we can have 2 new forums that says 'Tech Help and Support' and 'MSN/Windows Messenger Help and Support'. This way, new members might post in the more appropriate forum (as some might spot 'Messenger Plus! Help and Support' being the most appropriate), and old members looking for a discussion thread can go to the current places, rather than being bombarded by HELPs!

RE: Tech Help and Support? by Sunshine on 10-27-2006 at 02:27 PM

Nah i don't think so. This is a Messenger Plus! forum (and that's why that only has the help and support after it)...we provide help for that and for MSN Messenger etc. because one can't do without the other.

Tech Talk covers the tech stuff fine (it's an extra really..more for the already regged members to talk about such)...it's not like we want people to sign up here for requesting tech help only. Next people will be asking for a gaming forum again too....then soon nobody will know what these forums are dedicated too anymore in the jungle of (sub)forums it has become.

RE: Tech Help and Support? by foaly on 11-02-2006 at 12:45 PM

I agree with sunshine

RE: Tech Help and Support? by NiteMare on 11-02-2006 at 12:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by foaly
I agree with sunshine
me too
RE: Tech Help and Support? by ins4ne on 11-02-2006 at 01:08 PM

yeah. its an mpl (& wlm) forum. tech help or whatever has nothing to do with both. or not directly. its a part of and

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
Tech Talk covers the tech stuff fine
.so totally agreed with sunshine