Shoutbox

signing in problems - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: signing in problems (/showthread.php?tid=67759)

signing in problems by angela5a on 10-27-2006 at 10:41 PM

hiya. whenever i try and sign into msn messenger my password automatically becomes longer than the one i've put in. other people who sign in do not have this problem,just me:( i need to get to my emails asap. i tried to reset my password but i've forgotten the answer to my secret question as i started my account over 5 years ago!! i've also tried reinstalling msn but no joy. please help, all my banks and jobcentre etc have that email address!!:( thanks!

RE: signing in problems by hosey on 10-27-2006 at 11:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by angela5a
hiya. whenever i try and sign into msn messenger my password automatically becomes longer than the one i've put in. other people who sign in do not have this problem,just me:( i need to get to my emails asap.

isnt that for safety reasons? coz i have tired it myself and it go's bigger than it otherwise i dunno the answer to the other bit, sorry

wat version of MSN/WLM are you using? and MP!/MP!L are you using ? it will help us alot in finding you problem and cant ya sign into www.hotmail.com to check your emails? if so just sign into hotmail.com and u should b able to check you emails

cheers
hosey

PS: isnt this in the wrong forum?