Shoutbox

PSM length limit - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: PSM length limit (/showthread.php?tid=67779)

PSM length limit by Jecht on 10-28-2006 at 01:51 PM

Is it possible to remove the characters limit for the PSM in WLM?

Tnx for your replies! =)

RE: PSM length limit by Lourix on 10-28-2006 at 02:16 PM

Not that I know of yet but maybe if somebody made a script.

RE: PSM length limit by Kenji on 10-28-2006 at 02:34 PM

Mess patch is able to do this, but if you use it be careful as there are a lot of options.

Get it Here:)

Just chooses the option on the installer to boost The Personal Staus Message.:)

RE: PSM length limit by Jecht on 10-28-2006 at 02:51 PM

i already have mess patch. but it seems to not work... instead PSMs longer than tot chars have still been trunked...

for example:
"Smtms I feel I've got 2 run away from the pain u drive in the heart of me.The love we share seems 2 go nowhere.I've lost my life.I toss n' turn I can't sleep @night!
!!...
" becomes "Smtms I feel I've got 2 run away from the pain u drive in the heart of me.The love we share seems 2 go nowhere.I've lost my life."

In particular, i use the Plus!'s NickChange script to randomly change my psm, and i hate to see a psm been truncked... =/

RE: PSM length limit by Kenji on 10-28-2006 at 02:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Jecht
i already have mess patch. but it seems to not work... instead PSMs longer than tot chars have still been trunked...

for example:
"Smtms I feel I've got 2 run away from the pain u drive in the heart of me.The love we share seems 2 go nowhere.I've lost my life.I toss n' turn I can't sleep @night!
!!...
" becomes "Smtms I feel I've got 2 run away from the pain u drive in the heart of me.The love we share seems 2 go nowhere.I've lost my life."

When you installed, did you select the option for personal status message? Try installing it again.
RE: PSM length limit by Jecht on 10-28-2006 at 02:54 PM

i selected it... i download it for this purpose, so how can i forget it...