Shoutbox

Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) (/showthread.php?tid=67815)

Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by prashker on 10-29-2006 at 12:44 AM

I am going to trick or treat :cheesy:

I will be wearing a bloody Jason mask with blood that oozes down it when I squeeze the little heart that comes with the mask.

I will also be holding a bloody machette :refuck:

What about you all ;-)?

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by Nathan on 10-29-2006 at 12:45 AM

watch out,
I had that last year and it leaked everywhere :<

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by Voldemort on 10-29-2006 at 12:45 AM

im going to be emo bush later today

for a party. helloween sucks

yes hello

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by DarkMe on 10-29-2006 at 12:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
I will be wearing a bloody Jason
you copied me :sad:
* DarkMe thinks of another costume :p
RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by prashker on 10-29-2006 at 12:47 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan
watch out,
I had that last year and it leaked everywhere :<

eww. I used it for 2 years, if it leaks. Oh well :p...Just not in the house and it's alright ;-)
quote:
Originally posted by Voldemort
im going to be emo bush later today

lol :p
quote:
Originally posted by DarkMe
quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
I will be wearing a bloody Jason
you copied me :sad:
* DarkMe thinks of another costume :p

lol x 2 :p
RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by RebelSean on 10-29-2006 at 12:51 AM

I'm going to be a pink fairy :D

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by Voldemort on 10-29-2006 at 12:53 AM

lol piXXX

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by Supersonicdarky on 10-29-2006 at 01:37 AM

i stopped t&t -ing people at twelve, got really boring

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by Pinchichuv on 10-29-2006 at 02:12 AM

well last week i went to a costume party and i went as a vampire and today im going to another party but today as a cowboy (from the movie the good, the bad and the ugly, im the bad :P)
so heres a pick form last weeks party
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a263/jchichuv/DSC03709.jpg

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by ddunk on 10-29-2006 at 02:16 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Pinchichuv
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a263/jchichuv/DSC03709.jpg
quote:
Originally posted by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire
apotropaics, i.e. objects intended to inhibit or ward off vampires (as well as other evil supernatural creatures), include garlic (confined mostly to European legends), a branch of wild rose, the hawthorn plant, and all things sacred (e.g., holy water, a crucifix, a rosary, a star of David) or an Aloe vera plant hung backwards behind the door or near it, in South American superstition.

You fail as a vampire. :( :p
RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by Underlord on 10-29-2006 at 02:19 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Voldemort
helloween sucks
Halloween*
Amen to that.
RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by Pinchichuv on 10-29-2006 at 02:26 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ddunk
You fail as a vampire.   
i know :'(
RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by DarkMe on 10-29-2006 at 02:27 AM

USA = Halloween
Mexico = Dia de Muertos
:p

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by NanaFreak on 10-29-2006 at 03:25 AM

Australia = no halloween :P

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by tony on 10-29-2006 at 03:27 AM

like this guy, and with a red lightsaber :P

[Image: sith.JPG]

and also..

quote:
Originally posted by RebelSean
I'm going to be a pink fairy :D

:lol: pix

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by MX-G on 10-29-2006 at 03:33 AM

quote:
USA = Halloween
Mexico = Dia de Muertos
indeed

Mexico's Halloween is a copy of US Halloween, some people in mexico do it, but they doesn't know anything about it, they sux :<
RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by Pinchichuv on 10-29-2006 at 03:42 AM

quote:
USA = Halloween
Mexico = Dia de Muertos
well its not the same, cause Dia de los Muertos is to pay respect to the people who is dead. and you dont trick or treat on dia de los muertos
RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by stoshrocket on 10-29-2006 at 02:12 PM

Pfft... we're not going trick or treating this year 8-) But we went to a Halloween party \o/ But it sucked in the place we went to so everyone left and did there own thing. T'was quite funny, a group of about 10 'moshers' wandering round in fancy dress. For anyone who wants to know i went as a well dressed ninja :P

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by Eljay on 10-29-2006 at 02:18 PM

quote:
USA = Halloween
Mexico = Dia de Muertos

UK = Egging random people's windows.
RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by albert on 10-29-2006 at 02:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Eljay
quote:
USA = Halloween
Mexico = Dia de Muertos

:lol:
RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by saralk on 10-29-2006 at 02:47 PM

I hate halloween, its the most stupidest excuse for a holiday.

Where I live, there is a ban on selling eggs and toilet roll the day before and on the day of Halloween.

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by Kenji on 10-29-2006 at 02:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by saralk
I hate halloween, its the most stupidest excuse for a holiday.

Where I live, there is a ban on selling eggs and toilet roll the day before and on the day of Halloween.
Yeah, thats stupid though, they can sti;ll buythem a few days before :sad:
RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by flanders56 on 10-30-2006 at 04:19 PM

well........... i got a gimp mask... yes, yes a tight rubber mask. It is quite hilarious and has 2 small eye holes and a rather suspicious circular mouth hole... it is not genuinly made for sick fetish reasons :P i bought it from a halloween shop :D

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by MeEtc on 10-30-2006 at 04:39 PM

* MeEtc points to age

I'll probably be the one handing out the candy at my house. I might get one or two of the neighbours to show up. I live on the end of a dirt road, up a long driveway on the top of a hill.

I think we had 5 people total last year, who were either friends or family.

on a side note, my brother is going out as Waldo

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by DarkMe on 10-30-2006 at 04:44 PM

The last year i threw eggs to some houses, after that, they call to the police but they didnt catched me :p

Diturbing ppl is my favorite hobbie :p

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by Rubber Stamp on 10-30-2006 at 04:48 PM

i would have liked to do all that, too bad we don't have any such event here in india.

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by fishybobbins on 10-30-2006 at 06:13 PM

I'll just be sitting at home giving people laxative chocolate covered Brussels's sprouts.  They look conveniently like ferrero rocher :chrongue:

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by MC Inferno on 10-30-2006 at 06:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Eljay
quote:
USA = Halloween
Mexico = Dia de Muertos

:lol:

I was invited to a party and didnt go, but I was gonna go as a chav :P
RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by Kenji on 10-30-2006 at 06:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MC Inferno
you wouldnt need to wear a costume oor anything then.
RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by Jimbo on 10-30-2006 at 07:20 PM

I never go trick or treating on haloween because it is my birthday and i like to stay in and have a nice meal with my family :lol:

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by MC Inferno on 10-30-2006 at 07:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dazmatic
quote:
Originally posted by MC Inferno
you wouldnt need to wear a costume oor anything then.

And the winner for most shit / obvious joke goes to Dazmatic!

:dodgy:
RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by Kenji on 10-30-2006 at 07:35 PM

Wasnt a joke.

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by MC Inferno on 10-30-2006 at 07:41 PM

Really? Seemed to mirror your life!

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by Nagamasa on 10-30-2006 at 09:23 PM

Not going Trick O Treating. Not even allowed to eat the candy I get :(

Nor do I have a costume.

So I'm not gonna dress up for halloween dance either.

Whoever that is going trick o treatin, post a picture of yourself first!

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by Voldemort on 10-30-2006 at 11:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MX-G
some people in mexico do it, but they doesn't know anything about it, they sux
you nub

I can bet you didn't know half of this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween#North_America
RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by Panachiba on 10-31-2006 at 12:31 AM

when i was kid..but now i go to parties :), dicoteque ;) ;)
maybe is with costume..

* Panachiba remember when he broke a window, very big window.

edit: if is with costume, I used a pic of voldemort in my face and thats all.

my english really sux?? :(

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by Voldemort on 10-31-2006 at 12:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Panachiba
my english really sux??
nah, its just as scary as halloween....
RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by Baggins on 10-31-2006 at 01:41 AM

I am but i don't know what i am going to wear

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by Curtis on 10-31-2006 at 05:19 AM

I'm going out as an emo, I am going trick or treating, but I'm also gonna be loaded up with fire crackers so it's all good.

RE: RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by flanders56 on 10-31-2006 at 03:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Curtis
I'm going out as an emo, I am going trick or treating, but I'm also gonna be loaded up with fire crackers so it's all good.

XD
RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by Lourix on 10-31-2006 at 04:14 PM

Maybe a vampire, I'll scare all the girls with my costume!

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by SikStyles on 10-31-2006 at 08:35 PM

I am not going...well didn't go but once I went as a ninja :/

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by saralk on 10-31-2006 at 09:35 PM

I got a group of 8 chavs who weren't even dressed up in a costume come to my house. I was scared for my life.

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by hexel on 10-31-2006 at 09:49 PM

Think any of my uni coursemates would wanna come with me? Nope? Didn't think so. -> I'm too old. :sad:

But kids will probably come knocking on my door...
* hexel adds "get some extra candy" to her to-do list.

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by Jimbo on 10-31-2006 at 10:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by hexel

But kids will probably come knocking on my door...
* hexel adds "get some extra candy" to her to-do list.
Lol we usually just turn the lights off and pretend we're not in; :lol:lol:p

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by Thor on 10-31-2006 at 10:02 PM

No way I'm gonna trich 'n' treat =P

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by ins4ne on 10-31-2006 at 10:12 PM

i live in luxembourg. we dont celebrate that day. its a normal one. i ahd to work today :S so no trick or treat. but my aunt in america has been sucked by kiddies :lol:

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by Kenji on 10-31-2006 at 10:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ins4ne
i live in luxembourg. we dont celebrate that day. its a normal one. i ahd to work today :S so no trick or treat. but my aunt in america has been sucked by kiddies :lol:
ROFL.

I have been around my friends house and watched some scary moovees :cheesy:
RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by ins4ne on 10-31-2006 at 10:18 PM

everybody lives in americe :( i want too :@ i hate europe. i want to forget all my fucking life here and go to the country where you can do everything :'(

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by ddunk on 10-31-2006 at 10:54 PM

Look, I'm a tree!@#

[Image: attachment285ew8.jpg]

Yes, that is a bird's nest in my hair.

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by ins4ne on 10-31-2006 at 11:03 PM

:D yay cool tree. i like your fruits ;)

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by vaccination on 10-31-2006 at 11:50 PM

:lol: @ ddunk!

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by brian on 11-01-2006 at 03:13 AM

ddunk, you rock.

i got shitloads of candy, i got one of these full barney costumes full of fur, trust me, chick magnets. :D

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by prashker on 11-01-2006 at 03:16 AM

quote:
Originally posted by brian
i got shitloads of candy

Same here.

I saw a bunch of girls and they were in bunny suits :cheesy:

They came to my house and asked for candy from my dad

"Sorry, we have no more candy"

Then I ran to the door with my 3 garbage bags of candy and gave them all 2 chip bags :cheesy:

And they all went "awwwwww" :D

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by vaccination on 11-01-2006 at 10:17 AM

Sam you're such a player 8-)

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by prashker on 11-01-2006 at 11:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
Sam you're such a player 8-)

;D

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by brian on 11-01-2006 at 12:09 PM

Sam, that never works.  You should have teased them about it first and then gave them, then you'd get more chance! :p

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by vaccination on 11-01-2006 at 12:12 PM

No he should have said he had some sweets in his bedroom, then invited them in. Then said something along the lines of ' i have a rather big(or small) lolly in my trousers *cheesy grin* '

8-)

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by prashker on 11-01-2006 at 12:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by brian
Sam, that never works.  You should have teased them about it first and then gave them, then you'd get more chance! :p

Oh, lame :(
quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
No he should have said he had some sweets in his bedroom, then invited them in. Then said something along the lines of ' i have a rather big(or small) lolly in trouser *cheesy grin* '

8-)

8-)
RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by saralk on 11-01-2006 at 01:26 PM

You should have grabbed your crotch and said "TRICK OR TREAT THIS"

RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by prashker on 11-01-2006 at 08:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by saralk
You should have grabbed your crotch and said "TRICK OR TREAT THIS"

:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RE: Are you going to Trick Or Treat :D? (+ What costume you going to wear?) by aNILEator on 11-03-2006 at 12:26 AM

This is what I wore on Halloween all day at college i didn't go trick or treating but damn a lot of people get freaked out by me

[Image: attachment.php?pid=749257]