Shoutbox

How to create gradient text using IRC style? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: How to create gradient text using IRC style? (/showthread.php?tid=67824)

How to create gradient text using IRC style? by Novox on 10-29-2006 at 10:52 AM

Please help me.. I have no idea to do it.. Thanks in advanced!

RE: How to create gradient text using IRC style? by NanaFreak on 10-29-2006 at 10:55 AM

you could use the script that i co wrote gradient v3.00 other wise to make gradient you have to write each colour of the gradient... thats the only way

i hope this helps

quote:
Originally posted by markee
I hope this helps and NanaFreak remembers to give all the information about the script next time. :cheesy:
woops :tongue:
RE: How to create gradient text using IRC style? by Novox on 10-29-2006 at 12:27 PM

thank you very much!

RE: How to create gradient text using IRC style? by markee on 10-30-2006 at 04:57 AM

Please also note that this adds a lot of extra, hidden characters to what you are writing (up to 120 with just coloured text and 255 with coloured text and background) and the script automatically changes the messages you are sending to specific contacts.  I recomend using the BBCode style of gradients wherever you can as this cuts a lot of the hidden characters out for you.  Also when I get around to it (probably still a while off because I'm so lazy) the next release of that script will hav support to change your nickname to a gradient too (though there are going to be a lot of limitations with the length you can have).  I hope this helps and NanaFreak remembers to give all the information about the script next time. :cheesy: