Shoutbox

WinAmp plug-in "What are you listenning currently" to msg Plus! Live - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: WinAmp plug-in "What are you listenning currently" to msg Plus! Live (/showthread.php?tid=67898)

WinAmp plug-in "What are you listenning currently" to msg Plus! Live by L-Technik on 10-31-2006 at 03:13 PM

^_ So, there was this plug-in for Messenger Plus! when i used the MSN Messenger 7.5, but now this version of Messenger Plus! for Windows Live Messenger 8.0 doesn't have any plug-ins... ^o)

Or am I just that blind that i can't find any page where I can download those plug-ins? :D

Hope that i've posted this thread in to the right area, and that there's not another similiar thread posted before this... :^)

RE: WinAmp plug-in "What are you listenning currently" to msg Plus! Live by Sunshine on 10-31-2006 at 03:18 PM

Windows Live Messenger Now Playing Plugin

Unlike what the title appears this is not a messenger plugin but a winamp plugin wich works with messenger (so that songs you play in winamp get displayed in the PSM/Now Playing).

edit: you're welcome :)

RE: RE: WinAmp plug-in "What are you listenning currently" to msg Plus! Live by L-Technik on 11-01-2006 at 10:10 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
Windows Live Messenger Now Playing Plugin

Unlike what the title appears this is not a messenger plugin but a winamp plugin wich works with messenger (so that songs you play in winamp get displayed in the PSM/Now Playing).

Thank you! :)
RE: WinAmp plug-in "What are you listenning currently" to msg Plus! Live by dhutch on 11-01-2006 at 07:34 PM

Yeah, that works, thanks!