Shoutbox

Get ready for the new version :-) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+---- Forum: Announcements & News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+------ Thread: Get ready for the new version :-) (/showthread.php?tid=68170)

Get ready for the new version :-) by Patchou on 11-08-2006 at 01:51 AM

Hello everybody,

almost 4 months have past since the release of Messenger Plus! Live 4.01. Life kept me pretty busy during the summer, everybody seemed quite happy with the last release and it seemed that Microsoft was not in a hurry to distribute a new version of their Messenger client so everything stayed quiet. Everything? Well, almost… :).

Many of you probably followed the events that occurred after Microsoft gave me an MVP award for the year 2007: many things were said on many web sites and, because I also have a private life to attend to, I didn’t feel it was necessary for me to respond to any of them. A lot of people also showed their support which means a lot to me, and there was no point in continuing to argue forever. That being said, there’s one thing I wanted to clarify, seeing that some individuals may have misinterpreted the last actions Microsoft took over this matter: many people seem to think that my MVP award was revoked which isn’t what actually happened. What did happen was that my active MVP status was revoked (for reasons you may or may not agree on) and yes, there is a big difference there. To quote Microsoft, the award itself was given to me "on the basis of his technical expertise and strong community contribution" and that’s just not something that you can take back. I have now received my MVP certificate as well as all the associated gifts like every other MVP, I’m still very proud of it, and I’m happily continuing my relationship with the Windows Live Messenger team. So, what does this revocation mean? Just that I won’t be able to log-in into MVP-only newsgroups anymore this year, or display the MVP logo every time I write a blog somewhere. So as you can see, that’s no big deal, no big deal at all, the recognition itself is what matters :).

Now that this is out of the way, let’s talk about what’s coming next. Messenger Plus! 4.10 is on the doorstep, every translation has been updated and internal beta testers are making sure one last time that this version is ready for primetime. I’m also preparing a new contest around scripts to celebrate the first million of scripts downloaded from this site so if you’re a script developer, make sure you don’t miss the new version! Many things have been done to improve the scripting interface and seeing how popular scripts already are, in addition to the gifts I’m preparing for the contest, you’d better make sure that your scripts are up to date!

Stay tuned for this weekend’s release! :)
Patchou

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by tony on 11-08-2006 at 01:55 AM

great news patch :D

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by DarkMe on 11-08-2006 at 01:56 AM

Yay, it should be great :d

* DarkMe hopes compatibility :p

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Supersonicdarky on 11-08-2006 at 01:58 AM

thnx for clarifying the mvp issue, i thought it was as though it never happened, but you did get your gifts and thats what matters most ;)

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by wolfeboy100 on 11-08-2006 at 01:59 AM

that is awesome, i cant wait till its released.

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Nagamasa on 11-08-2006 at 02:21 AM

Too bad I couldn't beta test.

Thanks Patchou for celebrating my B-day like that! I'll make sure to dl it on all my comps during my party!

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by RebelSean on 11-08-2006 at 02:43 AM

Sounds good mate :happy:. Glad you've finally spoken about the MVP issue. Can't wait for the release :).

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by MX-G on 11-08-2006 at 02:45 AM

Great News!!!!! :D

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by lrac522 on 11-08-2006 at 02:56 AM

WoW! That's so intriguing... :banana:[Image: banana_flip.gif]:banana:[Image: banana_flip.gif]

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Curtis on 11-08-2006 at 03:33 AM

So does that mean you will be a MVP again at the beginning of the year 2007?

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by ins4ne on 11-08-2006 at 03:43 AM

yays great news :D thx patchou (y)

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by blackjack on 11-08-2006 at 03:44 AM

Good news, its great to be testing this :) beta

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by prashker on 11-08-2006 at 03:51 AM

Great News :banana:

It rocks testing and removing bugs :D

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Voldemort on 11-08-2006 at 03:54 AM

woa, patchy felt boldy :P

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by NanaFreak on 11-08-2006 at 04:00 AM

i cant wait for the new version of plus. i hope it is out soon so that i can start making my scripts better.

YOU ROCK!!! [Image: nanafreak.gif]

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by FATEx on 11-08-2006 at 04:22 AM

Great! =D

Patchou, how can one pariticpate in the WLM-P! Beta Testing Team?

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by NanaFreak on 11-08-2006 at 04:28 AM

they were chosen before MP!L was made so you will have to wait till a new version on WLM (like version 9) and i think patchou will be choosing people again

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by FATEx on 11-08-2006 at 04:58 AM

I see. Thanks for the clarification =D

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by adam.yao on 11-08-2006 at 05:00 AM

So gooooooooooooooooooooooooood and thank u so much.

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Felu on 11-08-2006 at 05:56 AM

Waiting for the release [Image: msn_happy.gif]. At last i'll be able to test WLM with Plus! [Image: msn_tongue.gif].

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by themrb on 11-08-2006 at 06:05 AM

This is going to be compatible with messenger 8.1, I assume... and yuck... will this ad-thing still be on there as optional?

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Felu on 11-08-2006 at 06:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by themrb
This is going to be compatible with messenger 8.1, I assume... and yuck... will this ad-thing still be on there as optional?
Yes it will be compatible with 8.1 but i think the sponsor program still will be optional. There's nothing bad about an optional ad-ware. After all a user shouldn't blindly go through an installation. It hardly takes 1-2 mins.
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by x2zen on 11-08-2006 at 06:23 AM

Great news (y)

:bow: Patchou :bow:

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by kmcbest on 11-08-2006 at 06:48 AM

Good news~

I always wait until the MP!L and mess-patch are ready to upgrade my WLM.

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Eddie on 11-08-2006 at 07:50 AM

Thats great news Patchou, thanks for the update and looking forward to it :)

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Aardvark on 11-08-2006 at 08:10 AM

Whoop whoop. Enough said :P

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by J-Thread on 11-08-2006 at 11:37 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
I’m also preparing a new contest around scripts to celebrate the first million of scripts downloaded from this site so if you’re a script developer, make sure you don’t miss the new version!
Yeah finally! I was very unhappy with the fact that I couldn't enter the previous contest because I wasn't chosen as a beta tester, but finally there's this one!

I am looking forward to see the improvements in the scripting API(Y)
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Matti on 11-08-2006 at 03:30 PM

quote:
Many things have been done to improve the scripting interface and seeing how popular scripts already are, in addition to the gifts I’m preparing for the contest, you’d better make sure that your scripts are up to date!
Yay! Scripting contest! :D
* Matti works further on his Calculator script...
quote:
Stay tuned for this weekend’s release! :)

Is that a release date or not? I CAN'T WAIT (...well, maybe until this weekend :P)
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Mad_Griffith on 11-08-2006 at 03:45 PM

To Patchou: Does this also mean that WLM 8.1 Final will be out for the weekend?^o)

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Dragunov on 11-08-2006 at 04:01 PM

very sweet, looking forward to the new Plus!

Already on 8.1, so looking forward to see my tabs back :D

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by vaccination on 11-08-2006 at 04:23 PM

Great news :grin:

Can't wait, thanks Patchou.

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Oxy on 11-08-2006 at 04:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mad_Griffith
To Patchou: Does this also mean that WLM 8.1 Final will be out for the weekend

No, the only thing plus! has in common with WLM is the fact they run together. 8.1 final wont be out for a bit yet..

also, cant wait patchou!!!
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by elektra on 11-08-2006 at 04:48 PM

Yay well done patchy
cant wait

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Jimbo on 11-08-2006 at 05:45 PM

Thanks patchou, i can't wait.

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Thor on 11-08-2006 at 06:10 PM

Yaa-Baa-Dabba-Doooo :D

Great :D

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by MicroWay on 11-08-2006 at 08:17 PM

(Y)
Good news Patchou -> about MPV and Plus! it self!!!
I can't wait for this release!!!
Keep on this very good work!!!
:D

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Baggins on 11-08-2006 at 10:12 PM

Go Patchou, its ur birthday, you made a new one, so we can party, cuz you are awesome, and we like the features, so we use it, and it's awesome, GO PATCHOU!!!!!!!:P

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Panachiba on 11-08-2006 at 11:47 PM

great news :banana:
yeah!..

i want the 8.1 and 4.10 :P

* Panachiba want create a script...but is too hard :(.

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Kenji on 11-09-2006 at 12:01 AM

woo, i can use plus! again:cheesy:
my messenger dl'ed 8.1 and im to lazy to go back :tongue:

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Reload2 on 11-09-2006 at 12:35 AM

That's a great news! I'm waiting for it :D

quote:
Originally posted by Dazmatic
* Panachiba want create a script...but is too hard .

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Chris4 on 11-09-2006 at 01:21 AM

Great work Patchou! (Y)

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by markee on 11-09-2006 at 03:59 AM

Great news Patchou.  Thanks for the heads up on the scripting competition, sounds like it will be fun.

* markee dusts off the cobwebs and gets back to scripting gradient after months of procrastinating

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by stuartbennett on 11-09-2006 at 06:53 AM

thanks for clearing up the mvp thing, and i look forward to the new version this weekend, is there a proposed changelog we can read in advance of its release?

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by hosey on 11-09-2006 at 09:03 AM

YAY!!!!! cant wait for it!!!! its gunna b awsum!!

i tired 8.1 looked good but i need MP!L for it so i had to change bak coz i couldnt use WLM with out MP!L!!

n CONGRATS!!

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Sirthinks on 11-10-2006 at 11:01 AM

Ummmmmm....  Don't mean to be a downer, but it's the 10th.....

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by stuartbennett on 11-10-2006 at 01:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sirthinks

wow so it is, i beleive the term patchou used however wasnt a specific date but rather the word "weekend" friday may be the end of the weekdays but weekend primarily refers to saturday and sunday so in theory we cant moan at patch until 12:00:00 on sunday 12/11/06. at which point it will effectively be monday 13/11/06 and weekend will be over. hope that helps sirthinks.
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by NanaFreak on 11-10-2006 at 01:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by stuartbennet
we cant moan at patch
patchou**

and we should NEVER moan at patchou because he is making this free and also it uses all his time.... and so what if it isnt done by the end of the weekend... (23.59.59 sunday) as i said before its free and you should be very grateful and never moan....

ok well thats enough on that....

i cant wait for the comp for scripts.... i will be working on gradient and WLM Preview Box (may be a new name ;)) so that i might win :cheesy: but there are other good scripts too....

ok well i am bored now :wave:
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by stuartbennett on 11-10-2006 at 01:38 PM

i ersonally wouldn't moan at patchou either even if it wasnt done on time, however you have to take into account that there may be people out there that would moan at patchou if it wasnt done on time and therefore all i was saying is they cant do that even if they wanted to atleast until its monday.

nanafreak, by the way i would like one of those cool graphics takes like yours for my sig dont suppose you be so kind as to make me one would ya?

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by ins4ne on 11-10-2006 at 04:51 PM

hm. 17.50 here. so weekend starts soon. but its gmt so its a bit earlier than in canada.

when patchou says weekend does he mean gmt or... the other?

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Matti on 11-10-2006 at 04:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ins4ne
hm. 17.50 here. so weekend starts soon. but its gmt so its a bit earlier than in canada.

when patchou says weekend does he mean gmt or... the other?
The last time he said 'weekend' was with the 4.00 release, and it ended up to be released on the night of Saturday to Sunday. So, I expect it'll be somewhere the same this time. :)

Just subscribe to the RSS feed so you can know it as soon as it gets there! ;)
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by ins4ne on 11-10-2006 at 04:57 PM

i have subscribed. weeks ago. just for that release. didnt remember :$ but youre right :D

* ins4ne opens google reader

(need new rss reader. any suggestions?) solved. thanks Markee :)

RE: RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Sirthinks on 11-10-2006 at 07:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by stuartbennett
quote:

wow so it is, i beleive the term patchou used however wasnt a specific date but rather the word "weekend" friday may be the end of the weekdays but weekend primarily refers to saturday

Actually he said "Messenger Plus! 4.10 is on the doorstep,"  I don't know what I thought I was reading.?.  In my defense, I am a long haul truck driver and I had just returned home after 7 days on the road, and worked 21 hours straight> :-)

My Bad!  I am waiting with baited breath for this release.  I really like Messenger 8.1 but I don't like being without my TOYS!
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by stuartbennett on 11-10-2006 at 08:44 PM

quote:
Actually he said "Messenger Plus! 4.10 is on the doorstep,"  I don't know what I thought I was reading.?.  In my defense, I am a long haul truck driver and I had just returned home after 7 days on the road, and worked 21 hours straight> :-)

My Bad!  I am waiting with baited breath for this release.  I really like Messenger 8.1 but I don't like being without my TOYS!

thats totally understandable sirthinks, my dads a truck driver too, and he used to do long haul as well, however know he just does milk deliverys to the various tescos stores around the UK. anyways i am also waiting with eager anticipation to get this new version, i haven't install WLM 8.1 yet but want to and can't until this new build is released. (are we absolutely sure the MP!L 4.10 is 8.1 compatable?)
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by elektra on 11-10-2006 at 08:55 PM

yep patchou has even said it himself :d

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by vaccination on 11-10-2006 at 10:52 PM

quote:
(are we absolutely sure the MP!L 4.10 is 8.1 compatable?)

Yes.
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by elektra on 11-10-2006 at 11:38 PM

:O its almost the time for the plus release the weekend is apon us :D
:cheesy: cant wait!!!

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by kevinwarhaft on 11-11-2006 at 01:23 AM

i have waited a long time for this release what day saturday or sunday this weekend?

RE: RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Sirthinks on 11-11-2006 at 07:16 AM

quote:
[i](are we absolutely sure the MP!L 4.10 is 8.1 compatable?)

If Patchou says it is, then it is!!  Patchou has never failed us yet.....  except with WAITING TIME...  LoL

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by NanaFreak on 11-11-2006 at 07:25 AM

quote:
Actually he said "Messenger Plus! 4.10 is on the doorstep,"
yes he did but...
quote:
Stay tuned for this weekend’s release!
so i think that you should wait...

quote:
(are we absolutely sure the MP!L 4.10 is 8.1 compatable?)
yes why would it be 4.10 if it wasnt compatable with 8.1

quote:
nanafreak, by the way i would like one of those cool graphics takes like yours for my sig dont suppose you be so kind as to make me one would ya?
ummm i didnt make it.... it was Phillip

I cant wait until this is out patchou... i hope it is out soon because i want to use 8.1 and also make better scripts than the ones i have made so far

oh and patchou will there be a new scripting documentation for the new style of scripting??? so that we know all the new stuff
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by John Anderton on 11-11-2006 at 08:56 AM

Can't wait for the release! :)

quote:
Originally posted by NanaFreak
yes why would it be 4.10 if it wasnt compatable with 8.1
It would be named 4.1 even if 8.1 wasnt released. The version jumps are done when there is a major release. Beta testers get different builds of the same version. When there is a version jump (may it be 4.00 to 4.01 or 4.01 to 4.1), it indicates that there is a change in the software. Either in features or compatibility or something. 4.0x are smaller jumps while 4.x are larger changes.
The naming 4.10 has nothing to do with wlm being on version 8.1. If anything, wlm should have been 4.05 (continuing in the wlm/plus = 2 fashion) :P
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Dragunov on 11-11-2006 at 01:52 PM

really looking forward to the new Plus!

Especially came online to see if the new version was already released (I live in Belgium, so already Saturday --> GMT+1 --> 14:52)

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by ins4ne on 11-11-2006 at 02:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dragunov
if the new version was already released
seems like it isnt. saturday here too. im your neighbour :P luxembourg. maybe you know it (h)
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by NanaFreak on 11-11-2006 at 02:04 PM

:D its just gone Sunday..... im living on these forums even more than i was before now :zippy:

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by julhad on 11-11-2006 at 02:23 PM

its comin out tmoz

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by xxNoAngelxx on 11-11-2006 at 02:38 PM

wann kommt denn die neue version endlich?? ich verstehe nicht alles :(

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Oxy on 11-11-2006 at 02:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by julhad
its comin out tmoz

You don't know that, it could come out later tonight.

quote:
Originally posted by xxNoAngelxx
wann kommt denn die neue version endlich?? ich verstehe nicht alles

Englisch gefällt nur, aber es kommt heraus dieses Wochenende. Gerechter schauender und wartender Unterhalt.
This is the translation to the answer:
English only please, but it will come out this weekend. Just keep looking and waiting.

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by ins4ne on 11-11-2006 at 02:47 PM

quote:
wann kommt denn die neue version endlich?? ich verstehe nicht alles :(
dieses wochenende :) wahrscheinlich heute abend um 00.00. also von samstag auf sonntag. aber keiner kanns mit sicherheit sagen :(
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by julhad on 11-11-2006 at 02:50 PM

have any of u got wlm 8.1

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Mablung on 11-11-2006 at 02:53 PM

Yes, I have and if you want to use it go here.

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by julhad on 11-11-2006 at 02:55 PM

i read on bbc news its comin out at 8.00 GMT

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by stuartbennett on 11-11-2006 at 04:13 PM

i have 8.1 but will not install it until plus is released as an 8.1 compatable version. cannot wait to see the new plus.

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by xxNoAngelxx on 11-11-2006 at 06:41 PM

i want to have it now... NOWWWWWWWWW :'(

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Oxy on 11-11-2006 at 06:42 PM

quote:
i want to have it now... NOWWWWWWWWW

I heard it's here at 8:00PM GMT. not long to go now (an hour 15 minutes)
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by xxNoAngelxx on 11-11-2006 at 06:57 PM

ohhh, that call that I get it at 9pm, because i have gmt +1 ;)
i hope, it'll be there...
:$

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by elektra on 11-11-2006 at 07:11 PM

Thats not true there is no release date for MP!L 4.10
all we know its out this weekend

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by xxNoAngelxx on 11-11-2006 at 07:17 PM

ich hoffe es kommt trotzdem um 9pm !!! sonst(N)

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Oxy on 11-11-2006 at 07:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by quacky

quote:

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Felu on 11-11-2006 at 07:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by skillz
quote:

quote:

1) 8.00 GTM is not 20(8 PM) GTM
2) This is NOT available on BCC news. Check it if you want to [Image: msn_tongue.gif].
3) Think before posting. Don't take a new member's post to be absolutely correct. Leaving some cases
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by John Anderton on 11-11-2006 at 07:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by -!Felu!-
1) 8.00 GTM is not 8 PM GTM
So basically GTM ain't itself? :S
Don't you mean "8..00 GTM is not 8 PM GMT" or something? :P

And wtf at bbc O.o
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by akyyy on 11-11-2006 at 07:30 PM

hmm,  jeah, new version:D

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by vaccination on 11-11-2006 at 07:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
on't you mean "8..00 GTM is not 8 PM GMT" or s
I think he means that 8.00 GMT would be 8 AM GMT and 20:00 is 8PM GMT..or something :P
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Oxy on 11-11-2006 at 07:35 PM

Bah, sorry, i assumed since no-one else was replying, the statement was correct. :/

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by dsgtrain on 11-11-2006 at 07:36 PM

Whenever it's coming out I cant wait!!:):)

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by julhad on 11-11-2006 at 08:00 PM

u lot its comin out at 8.00 GMT tmoz morning says in messbe.com

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by elektra on 11-11-2006 at 08:04 PM

quote:
u lot its comin out at 8.00 GMT tmoz morning says in messbe.com
yeah sure it does *cough* only when pigs fly,
messbe.com? there no such website unless you mean mess.be
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by xxNoAngelxx on 11-11-2006 at 08:05 PM

boa es regt mich voll auf... könnt ihr nicht endlich ein festes datum mit fester zeit geben ?? ich will das haben, und zwar denau wissen wann

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Patchou on 11-11-2006 at 08:10 PM

compiling..... :p

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by vaccination on 11-11-2006 at 08:11 PM

quote:

=D
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by julhad on 11-11-2006 at 08:12 PM

mess.be news

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by DarkMe on 11-11-2006 at 08:12 PM

quote:
yay!
:D

* DarkMe waits

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by julhad on 11-11-2006 at 08:14 PM

patchou tell us

RE: RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by dsgtrain on 11-11-2006 at 08:14 PM

quote:

Woo Hoo:P:P
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Oxy on 11-11-2006 at 08:17 PM

PPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by elektra on 11-11-2006 at 08:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by dsgtrain
Woo Hoo:P:P
what does compiling mean...
but what the heck YAY
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by xxNoAngelxx on 11-11-2006 at 08:31 PM

sry but i dont understand all. can anybody say me in german whether the new version is out now or when it comes?

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by user35870 on 11-11-2006 at 08:31 PM

quote:
but what the heck YAY

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compiling

Good work Patchou btw, sounds like its going to be a good release (Y).
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Thor on 11-11-2006 at 08:32 PM

quote:
Early release? :P
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by 3lv1n on 11-11-2006 at 08:33 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chris UK
quote:
but what the heck YAY

rofl, that told them
RE: RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by xxNoAngelxx on 11-11-2006 at 08:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by 3lv1n
quote:
Originally posted by Chris UK
quote:
but what the heck YAY

rofl, that told them

there, i cant find anything. I'm affraid
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Thor on 11-11-2006 at 08:39 PM

quote:
A little tip, read the page after you've opened it. ;)
RE: RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by xxNoAngelxx on 11-11-2006 at 08:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Nitro
quote:
A little tip, read the page after you've opened it. ;)

I've opened it. but what do i do then?
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Zahid™ on 11-11-2006 at 08:41 PM

Read the first paragraph.

RE: RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by xxNoAngelxx on 11-11-2006 at 08:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Zahid™
Read the first paragraph.

i'm not clever, so I don't understand the english text there, :(

Have anybody better information when the new version comes?

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by vaccination on 11-11-2006 at 08:45 PM

quote:
i'm not clever, so I don't understand the english text there, :(

Have anybody better information when the new version comes?

That page was just telling people who don't know, what compliling is. Basicly MP!L 4.1 will be released soon. :tongue:
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by xxNoAngelxx on 11-11-2006 at 08:47 PM

i know that i f***ing U up with my questions, i want to say sorry for that..

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by vaccination on 11-11-2006 at 08:51 PM

quote:
i know that i f***ing U up with my questions, i want to say sorry for that..

Seriously, it doesn't matter. You are allowed to ask questions :P
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by xxNoAngelxx on 11-11-2006 at 08:55 PM

thank you..:)

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by stuartbennett on 11-11-2006 at 09:14 PM

basically when you write a program you have to "compile" the code to make it a functional piece of software. so what patchou was in effthat he is presentlmpilthe code so tsost ready. i duses has built the installer too or whether thats the next thing hes gotta do so i cant really even take a guess as to how long is left to go.

RE: RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by xxNoAngelxx on 11-11-2006 at 09:20 PM

quote:
basically when you write a program you have to "compile" the code to make it a functional piece of software. so what patchou was in effthat he is presentlmpilthe code so tsost ready. i duses has built the installer too or whether thats the next thing hes gotta do so i cant really even take a guess as to how long is left to go.

does it really come this weekend or takes it longer then tomorow?
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by tretas on 11-11-2006 at 09:22 PM

well it seems that patchou will release today, it's just wait until he compile and upload to the server...

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by oyoy on 11-11-2006 at 09:24 PM

At least the changelog is out now :P
http://www.msgpluslive.net/download/changelog/

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by elektra on 11-11-2006 at 09:27 PM

OOOOOOOOOOOOO its coming soon yay cant wait

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by xxNoAngelxx on 11-11-2006 at 09:33 PM

I'm very exicted,  its coming. maybe i'll wait and then download it, then i go sleeping! :D

when somebody know more can he/she tells it to us?
i say thanks ;)
sorry for my very bad english

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by xxNoAngelxx on 11-11-2006 at 09:37 PM

;)

RE: RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by dsgtrain on 11-11-2006 at 09:38 PM

quote:
I'm very exicted,  its coming. maybe i'll wait and then download it, then i go sleeping! :D

when somebody know more can he/she tells it to us?
i say thanks ;)
sorry for my very bad english

me to (except the bad english part). im refreshing the page like every 2 seconds
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by elektra on 11-11-2006 at 09:39 PM

im reading every latest comment in this thread i get all excited with each one!

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by xxNoAngelxx on 11-11-2006 at 09:40 PM

me too, i want to see for new posts or new messages ;)

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Andrew_H on 11-11-2006 at 09:44 PM

I've been so excited that I have forgotten if I have to uninstall MSG Plus! Live before I install the next version or not. Do I have to uninstall the previous version?

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by user35870 on 11-11-2006 at 09:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew_H
I've been so excited that I have forgotten if I have to uninstall MSG Plus! Live before I install the next version or not. Do I have to uninstall the previous version?

Nope. Also all your settings are carried over to the new version :).
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by fbc on 11-11-2006 at 09:45 PM

quote:
you can leave the previous version ;)
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Andrew_H on 11-11-2006 at 09:49 PM

Thanks.

Can't wait till the new version:)! Hopefully we'll see it today but if we don't I can wait one more day:D.

RE: RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by xxNoAngelxx on 11-11-2006 at 10:07 PM

quote:
Thanks.

Can't wait till the new version:)! Hopefully we'll see it today but if we don't I can wait one more day:D.

you're right, but it'll be more wonderful when it comes even today, i think ^^

RE: RE: RE: RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by xxNoAngelxx on 11-11-2006 at 10:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Poska
The changelog has been updated :)

http://www.msgpluslive.net/download/changelog/

So fresh :P

2-3 pages before, it even standed there
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by mRta03 on 11-11-2006 at 10:20 PM

Patchou man :P we're all at your feet :P please tell us when the damn program we'll come out .. we're suffering :cry:

RE: RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by xxNoAngelxx on 11-11-2006 at 10:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mRta03
Patchou man :P we're all at your feet :P please tell us when the damn program we'll come out .. we're suffering :cry:

yes patchou, we want it :$
I'm so tired now, that i can sit propelly... :( |-)
RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by mRta03 on 11-11-2006 at 10:35 PM

see , patchou ? this is a punishment man :'(

4.10 :bow: 4.10 :bow: 4.10 :bow: 4.10 :bow:

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by Kenji on 11-11-2006 at 10:38 PM

Calm down, patchou will release it when he is ready. give him time :)

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by lrac522 on 11-11-2006 at 10:40 PM

OMG! People be patient and just wait, you won't get it before the time...8o|

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by julhad on 11-11-2006 at 10:46 PM

patchou hurry up

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by mRta03 on 11-11-2006 at 10:48 PM

i know the estimate .. this weekeend yeah .. but i f*ckin hate wlm 8.0 8o| so many bugs ! omg .. i can't live without plus =/

RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by julhad on 11-11-2006 at 10:56 PM

i cant wait im stayin up all night wht abt u lot

RE: RE: Get ready for the new version :-) by dsgtrain on 11-11-2006 at 10:59 PM

quote:
i cant wait im stayin up all night wht abt u lot

nope cuz i cant hardly keep my eyes open!!