Shoutbox

Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! (/showthread.php?tid=68196)

Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by riahc4 on 11-08-2006 at 07:38 PM

I think the store should also offer for sale a Messenger Plus! Live thong for the women. Whos in? :P

RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by Menthix on 11-08-2006 at 07:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by the wonderful world of IRC
21:00 <+Fanta> http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=68196  now theres something I'd love to have... the messenger plus logo up my ass!

RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by Omar on 11-08-2006 at 07:56 PM

Ren     [okay-ish now] dice (01:52 p.m.):
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=68196  *snort* I want the msgplus logo up my ass!

RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by Kenji on 11-08-2006 at 08:01 PM

:lol:

RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by Fanta on 11-08-2006 at 08:03 PM

=/ meanies.

RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by Thor on 11-08-2006 at 08:04 PM

0_0

And I that thought this forums could come with any better ideas :P

RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by prashker on 11-08-2006 at 08:07 PM

* prashker approves :D

RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by CookieRevised on 11-08-2006 at 08:14 PM

...only if edible

:p

RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by Weyzza on 11-08-2006 at 08:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
...only if edible
ö

Edible thongs :drool:
RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by vaccination on 11-08-2006 at 08:28 PM

quote:
...only if edible

:lol:

I second that!
RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by ins4ne on 11-08-2006 at 08:33 PM

an mpl thong? why not. merchandising :P id like to have one...

for my gf :dodgy:

RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by prashker on 11-08-2006 at 08:33 PM

quote:
...only if edible

Multiple flavours also :p

I know everyone would not want to be munching on the same flavoured thong all the time :p
RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by vaccination on 11-08-2006 at 08:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam

Rofl, this is going to be the best thing since flavoured condoms :cheesy:
RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by andrey on 11-08-2006 at 08:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by shoutbox.php
<WDZ> I think someone should do some photoshopping to help visualize what a MsgPlus thong would look like :zippy:
[Image: attachment.php?pid=751118]
:zippy:
RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by prashker on 11-08-2006 at 08:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
quote:

Rofl, this is going to be the best thing since flavoured condoms :cheesy:

How exactly do you taste a condom ;<...I have seen Vanilla and Banana flavoured condoms before, but.....you can't really eat a condom, is like the outside of the condom glazed in a flavor :p?
RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by vaccination on 11-08-2006 at 08:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by andrey
quote:
<WDZ> I think someone should do some photoshopping to help visualize what a MsgPlus thong would look like :zippy:

quote:
Originally posted by shoutbox

* vaccination thinks the thong should also be on a girl...to help visualise obviously 8-)
<WDZ> (y)

Wheres the girl andrey? :zippy:

@Sammeh, you don't wana know :P

RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by CookieRevised on 11-08-2006 at 08:46 PM

quote:
How exactly do you taste a condom ;<...I have seen Vanilla and Banana flavoured condoms before, but.....you can't really eat a condom, is like the outside of the condom glazed in a flavor :p?
The rubber itself (unlubricated) or the lubricant has an added flavor... best to be used for oral sex only, unless they are also specifically made for vaginal sex (see package).

Tasting and eating aren't the same.

Tasting is letting the substance touch your tongue, eating is getting it in your stomach.

If something doesn't taste good you wont eat it (but you must taste it before you know).
RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by andrey on 11-08-2006 at 08:59 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by shoutbox

* vaccination thinks the thong should also be on a girl...to help visualise obviously 8-)

<WDZ> (y)

Wheres the girl andrey? :zippy:

here you go

:refuck:
RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by vaccination on 11-08-2006 at 09:03 PM

quote:

here you go

ew, i can't believe you even have that on your computer :P
RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by andrey on 11-08-2006 at 09:07 PM

quote:
quote:

here you go

ew, i can't believe you even have that on your computer :P
meh, had it only for a few minutes on here to edit and upload it :p

quote:
...only if edible

:rofl: (Y)
RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by prashker on 11-08-2006 at 09:09 PM

quote:
quote:
The rubber itself (unlubricated) or the lubricant has an added flavor...

Tasting and eating aren't the same.

Tasting is letting the substance touch your tongue, eating is getting it in your stomach.

If something doesn't taste good you wont eat it (but you must taste it before you know).

Oh, k. :p
RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by saralk on 11-08-2006 at 09:23 PM

They taste weird anyway, like plastic with a bit of banana milkshake powder smeared over it.

RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by Mike on 11-08-2006 at 09:39 PM

The condom-taste-thing sounds disgusting... +o(

RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by ShawnZ on 11-08-2006 at 09:39 PM

quote:
quote:
[Image: attachment.php?pid=751118]
:zippy:

perhaps you should have used the actual cafepress thong template
RE: RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by Patchou on 11-08-2006 at 09:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Omar
Ren     [okay-ish now] dice (01:52 p.m.):
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=68196  *snort* I want the msgplus logo up my ass!

if you wear it, I'll send you one free of charge, and remember that I can ask Omar to confirm :p.
RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by Omar on 11-08-2006 at 10:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
if you wear it, I'll send you one free of charge, and remember that I can ask Omar to confirm :p.
exactly... i can take pics..., but they would be only for my personal use... :P
RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by Fanta on 11-08-2006 at 10:03 PM

:dodgy:

Meanies. Pick on someone your own age :(

RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by prashker on 11-08-2006 at 10:08 PM

I would wear it :refuck:

RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by Sunshine on 11-08-2006 at 10:32 PM

* Sunshine just reads replies to this thread and giggles...

Plus!Secrets

RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by marissa on 11-08-2006 at 11:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
* Sunshine just reads replies to this thread and giggles...

Plus!Secrets

hahahahha :grin:
i thought having green day underwear was stupid...hahah.

aaaanyways..

RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by Voldemort on 11-08-2006 at 11:28 PM

ewww LAWL

RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by brian on 11-08-2006 at 11:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Fanta
:dodgy:

Meanies. Pick on someone your own age :(
quote:
Originally posted by Fanta
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou

RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by Fanta on 11-09-2006 at 12:29 AM

Its called humor? sarcasm anyone? *holds out tray*

RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by CookieRevised on 11-09-2006 at 08:28 AM

* CookieRevised puts 1 eurocent in Fanta's tray....

RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by Fanta on 11-09-2006 at 09:12 AM

* Fanta hands Cookie his batch of sarcasm

Enjoy :P

RE: Messenger Plus! Live thong; The store needs one! by NanaFreak on 11-09-2006 at 09:46 AM

* NanaFreak puts an invisable australian dollar into Fanta's tray