Shoutbox

Hang when joining multi-person convos.. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Hang when joining multi-person convos.. (/showthread.php?tid=68223)

Hang when joining multi-person convos.. by the.cosmic.pope on 11-09-2006 at 06:01 PM

Hi there,

I had this problem awhile ago, and reinstalling MPL fixed it...but its returned, and i cant keep reinsalling!

Basicly, when i get invited into a convo, MSN steals the CPU and the RAM useage just climbs and climbs and i eventually have to just kill the exe.

I've heard it was chat logs, so i turned them off, didnt help. I have tried with and without A-Patch, and without MPL it works...so im lost as what to do

Any help appreciated :)

Dave

RE: Hang when joining multi-person convos.. by Patchou on 11-09-2006 at 06:08 PM

hum, that doesn't sound very good.. anybody else can confirm this problem? does it happen with any contact? how many in the chat?

RE: Hang when joining multi-person convos.. by the.cosmic.pope on 11-09-2006 at 06:21 PM

I apologise! I was 100% sure it was a MPL problem...but turns out i was wrong. It must have been by chance it fixed last time as i just uninstalled that and A-patch and its still there...

So some sort of WLM problem, not your patch. My apologys again.