Shoutbox

s.o.s. please... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: s.o.s. please... (/showthread.php?tid=68248)

s.o.s. please... by milux on 11-10-2006 at 04:21 PM

[b]hello to everybody..I'm Gianna and I'm new..I'm italian so I'm sorry if my english will be not very well..Someone can help me to explore this forum??
thank's!!!...

bye..kiss
Milux..

RE: s.o.s. please... by ins4ne on 11-10-2006 at 04:48 PM

:wave: welcome to the forums Gianna. what exactly do you want us to explain you?

RE: s.o.s. please... by milux on 11-10-2006 at 05:01 PM

I would to know..what type of conversation we can do here...or if you can talk with messenger to become friends...and others things...

RE: s.o.s. please... by ins4ne on 11-10-2006 at 05:08 PM

you can write posts like we are doing here or PM (private messages). click on my name and you'll get rto my profile. there you have an option to send me a pm. when you want somebody on your msn/wlm then ask him/her to give you his/her adress :)

RE: s.o.s. please... by MicroWay on 11-10-2006 at 05:48 PM

Welcome to the forum!!!
And for more help, you can look at Forum Rules!!!

;)

RE: s.o.s. please... by Baggins on 11-11-2006 at 12:57 AM

And there is this thing called spam, not good, if you need help with msn/wlm you can just ask.  And these forums are fore the MP!L extention for messenger, if you don't have it, not much point to being here.

RE: s.o.s. please... by Nagamasa on 11-11-2006 at 01:07 AM

Messenger Plus! Extension Area - These forums are to be used with anything Messenger Plus! - help, ideas, scripts.... post help in Help & Support, and so on....

MSN/Windows Messenger - This forum is everything Messenger-related except for Messenger Plus! This would include help on MSN error codes, StuffPlug, etc.

Tech Talk is simply anything technology (preferably modern technology). This includes Windows Vista talk, Halo, etc.

General Chit Chat is everything else that you want to talk about (Halloween, Christmas, etc.). The Poll Room sub-forum is for polls only, no talking....

Forum and Website would include anything regarding msgpluslive.net, msghelp.net, and other subdomains.

Testing and Trashing is the most popular. You can almost do whatever you want here, and wont get in trouble (although you might lose rep because of over-spam).

Most important rule here: NO SPAM except in T&T. Spam is basically your junk mail in your email inbox.

Next most important rule: Post in the right spot. This thread is an example of something in the wrong spot. It should be in Forum and Website...but you dont need to delete this.

RE: s.o.s. please... by milux on 11-11-2006 at 11:27 AM

thank's to all for yours help..I hope that we can talk between us also with messenger..kiss to all..Milux!