Shoutbox

Problem with 4.10 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Problem with 4.10 (/showthread.php?tid=68346)

Problem with 4.10 by eko on 11-12-2006 at 10:48 AM

hello, got some problem with 4.10... it kinda works, but i dont get the plus! meny and the buttons in conversation window, i reinstalled everything serveral times now and still same prob... sending a screenshot..

RE: Problem with 4.10 by ins4ne on 11-12-2006 at 11:20 AM

next time use the Forum Search. Click here for your problem's solution :)

RE: Problem with 4.10 by eko on 11-12-2006 at 11:29 AM

ohh, sorry, but still not working that way either... same prob. all scripts and stuff working but no menys... :S

RE: Problem with 4.10 by ShadeOfBlue on 11-12-2006 at 03:26 PM

Hey there
I'm having the same problem here... I've already tried reinstalling/deleting folders/registry settings...
It used to work for a while with MSN 8.0 and Plus! 4.01 then it suddenly disappeared, I don't know what changes I made cause I realized after a while that the Plus! menu wasn't there anymore...
I just tried MSN 8.1beta with Plus! 4.1 and nothing...
Is there a way I could track the calls to the dll? Do I need a debugger or something (I'm not an expert but... I could try :) )...
I'm getting crazy about it and I really don't want to reinstall windows again -_-
Thank you...

--
Fra

RE: Problem with 4.10 by CookieRevised on 11-12-2006 at 05:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by eko
ohh, sorry, but still not working that way either... same prob. all scripts and stuff working but no menys... :S
Please reread the thread that ins4ne has pointed out.

Especially "CookieRevised's reply to Plus menu doesn't appear". And answer _all_ those questions...

quote:
Originally posted by ShadeOfBlue
Hey there
I'm having the same problem here...
Same for you. Read "CookieRevised's reply to Plus menu doesn't appear". And answer _all_ those questions...