Shoutbox

how to get iTunes+ to attach mini player to ad - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: how to get iTunes+ to attach mini player to ad (/showthread.php?tid=68414)

how to get iTunes+ to attach mini player to ad by Baggins on 11-13-2006 at 08:54 PM

I have:
iTunes+ 1.3.6
iTunes 7.0.2.16
WLM 8.0.0812
MP!L 4.01.0.240

and i want the mini player to attach itself to the ad at the bottom

i checked in the settings box to attach the mini player, i opened/cloed the miniplayer, enabled/disabled the script, closed/opened WLM sevral times but the mini player still is it's own window

RE: how to get iTunes+ to attach mini player to ad by deAd on 11-13-2006 at 08:59 PM

Then Mini Player that takes the place of the ad is separate from the standard Mini Player. You can have both open if you want at the same time.

If the Contact List Mini Player does not show up at all, this is a known problem and will probably be fixed soon.

RE: how to get iTunes+ to attach mini player to ad by Spunky on 11-13-2006 at 09:04 PM

From what I remember, the script checks if the Contact List is a certain width. If it isn't, it won't show the player... That may be one solution

RE: how to get iTunes+ to attach mini player to ad by deAd on 11-13-2006 at 09:20 PM

Oh right, forgot about that. Try making your contact list wider as well.

EDIT: I think that might have been removed in the latest version because the Contact List Player and Mini Player are resizeable now...

RE: how to get iTunes+ to attach mini player to ad by Baggins on 11-13-2006 at 10:42 PM

never mind, it just appeared now

i made my window bigger and now it works

thak you all:P

EDIT: now that i have the miniplayer, is there anyway to hide the main itunes window

RE: how to get iTunes+ to attach mini player to ad by deAd on 11-13-2006 at 11:01 PM

In iTunes options you can minimize it to the tray.