Shoutbox

anyone have this prob? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: anyone have this prob? (/showthread.php?tid=68559)

anyone have this prob? by bigb88 on 11-17-2006 at 11:17 AM

k at some points i cant login and i get this error 80072745.......then when i do get on - everyone that i have in my blocks list and have removed keeps comin back sayin they added me everytime i sign in and out they come back - at one point there was like 132 add windows that came up other times its just from like 20 to 80 ???? anyone seen this just started happenin like a few days ago oh and is there away to remove ppl from the blocklist i have looked up crap to see and go nothin cant rightclick and go to delete cuz its not a highlighted option

RE: anyone have this prob? by bigb88 on 11-18-2006 at 05:14 AM

yes - but did nothin - someone else on my list is havin the same prob - everyime i log in i keep getin em add windows and when i was talkin to the girl it would show like this on my end
------------

brian says:hey
whats up
???
------------
and i was hitin enter to start a new line so it should look like this
------------
brian says:hey
brian says:whats up
brian says:???
----------------
like this started maybe a week ago does not do that on anyother account but the one i wanted to talk on and its pissin me off like i stop the add windows - and the blocked ppl can still talk to me its really getin to me now

RE: anyone have this prob? by Chris4 on 11-18-2006 at 05:29 AM

I'm kind of confused what the problem is, but I'll try and help...

Please see my reply to 80072745 error.
Search the forums for the error code. 99% of the time there will be an answer/solution.

The problem that it isn't saying 'says' every time is because this option has to be unticked in Tools > Options:

[Image: neoshooter30ys9.png]

RE: anyone have this prob? by Felu on 11-18-2006 at 09:00 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chris4
[url=http://80072745/]my reply[/url]
Fix the link [Image: msn_tongue.gif].