Shoutbox

[UPDATED To WLM9]TypingInvisible - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [UPDATED To WLM9]TypingInvisible (/showthread.php?tid=68641)

[UPDATED To WLM9]TypingInvisible by TheGuruSupremacy on 11-19-2006 at 03:04 PM

Hi! As i have promised i have done a script(for wlm 8.0.0812.00 ;  8.1.0106.00 ;  8.1.0168.00 ; 8.5.0517 ; 14.0.8064.206 only) to doesn't show when you are writing a message!

How to use this scipt:

/typinginvisible 

to enable or disable Notificatioon Typing.........HAVE FUN:d:d:d

EDIT: Script Updated

Changes Log:

-Added compatibility with Messenger 2009(14.0.8064.206)
-Added compatibility with Windows Vista(Thanks to TheBlasphemer To have explained me that vista does dynamic Re-basing And How to Retrieve VA from the script)

Download Version 2.8(Newest Version)
http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/view/260-TypingInvisible/

RE: [RELEASE SCRIPT]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now SCRIPT by prashker on 11-19-2006 at 03:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Nitro
Please don't double post

He was attaching 2 files. So shush :p

This works. Awsome Job (y)!
RE: RE: [RELEASE SCRIPT]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now S by TheGuruSupremacy on 11-19-2006 at 03:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
quote:
Originally posted by Nitro
Please don't double post

He was attaching 2 files. So shush :p

This works. Awsome Job (y)!

yes....:):):):):)Thank you SonicSam

edit:Thank also you EnglandBoyforlife :)
RE: [RELEASE SCRIPT]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now SCRIP by CookieRevised on 11-19-2006 at 06:04 PM

Nice, but I like to be credited if you just copy/paste my code like that (inside the script itself too, with a link to the original script :p) ;).

RE: [RELEASE SCRIPT]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now SCRIPT by B.F.M.V on 11-19-2006 at 06:12 PM

Thanks great script cookie/sonicsam whoeverit was lol.

RE: [RELEASE SCRIPT]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now SCRIP by TheGuruSupremacy on 11-19-2006 at 06:12 PM

Yes!!!Sorry Cookie!!!!A lot of Thanks go to you Cookie!!!My script infact
is based on unlimited nudge scripf of Cookie!..I have only reversed msn found call and procedures,changed offsets and bytes in the script...modificated a little new script(added new functions,optimized the code)...but all functions to write bytes in memory are of Cookie....SO THANK YOU COOKIE  :d:d:d:d:d:d :P:P:P:P

RE: [RELEASE SCRIPT]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now SCRIP by laurenz on 11-19-2006 at 07:15 PM

Gotta love scripts like these!
Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE SCRIPT]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now SCRIPT by felipEx on 11-19-2006 at 07:21 PM

nice (y)

what about "offsets" ? :O

RE: [RELEASE SCRIPT]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now SCRIP by TheGuruSupremacy on 11-19-2006 at 09:35 PM

I HAVE FORGOTTEN TO TELL YOU BOYS THAT IF YOU HAD ALSO USED THE PATCH,YOU MUST RESTORE THE OLD FILE TO RE-ENABLE NOTIFICATION TYPING
Follow my Instruction:
Step1: BROWSE INTO MSN FOLDER
Step2: CLOSE MSN
Step3: DELETE FILE "MSNMSGR.EXE"
Step4: RENAME FILE "MSNMSGR.BAK.EXE" AS "MSNMSGR.EXE"
Step5: INSTALL THE SCRIPT AND USE IT!(Now you can enable and disable notification)
Step6: HAVE FUN!!!

RE: [RELEASE SCRIPT]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now SCRIPT by MicroWay on 11-20-2006 at 12:51 AM

Thanks People for the SCRIPT!!!
;)
I'll donload it...
(Y)

Edit:It's working fine here!!!

RE: RE: [RELEASE SCRIPT]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now S by TheGuruSupremacy on 11-20-2006 at 08:33 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MicroWay
Thanks People for the SCRIPT!!!
;)
I'll donload it...
(Y)

Edit:It's working fine here!!!

Nothing!!:):)....When you have a request write it and we will try to to satisfy you...HAVE FUN
RE: [RELEASE SCRIPT]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now SCRIPT by EBFL on 11-20-2006 at 01:13 PM

This is a very good script and its your first :O
Better than my first (and only :tongue:)

RE: RE: [RELEASE SCRIPT]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now S by TheGuruSupremacy on 11-20-2006 at 02:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by EnglandBoyForLife.
This is a very good script and its your first :O
Better than my first (and only :tongue:)

Thanks!!!!but i thank also Cookie for my script(functions to write bytes in memory are cookierivisied)....My true work was to reverse msn....(I LOVE ASM AND REVERSE ENGINEERING)
RE: [RELEASE SCRIPT]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now SCRIPT by Vimto on 11-20-2006 at 05:48 PM

Hell Yeah ! (y) Love It !

RE: [RELEASE SCRIPT]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now SCRIPT by xsouldeath on 12-09-2006 at 02:12 AM

well ive been programming an msn bot myself
sort of amusing you can use the search to maybe find the source to the bot if youre interssted but anyways..

is it possible to extend your script to maybe write to a file or display a toast when a user is typing a message to me..

the built in msn notification does no such thing

and under the contacts object or window object

i did not see a something like
.isTyping 
i suppose somehow you could detect packets

or invoke for a given user like make some function and call it when user types like

/areyoutyping
and it prints a Y or N or something on an msn toast ???

this would be useful for detecting those hesistating people (like myself on some occassions)
who open a window and ya lol... ;)

RE: RE: [RELEASE SCRIPT]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now S by TheGuruSupremacy on 12-09-2006 at 11:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by xsouldeath
well ive been programming an msn bot myself
sort of amusing you can use the search to maybe find the source to the bot if youre interssted but anyways..

is it possible to extend your script to maybe write to a file or display a toast when a user is typing a message to me..

the built in msn notification does no such thing

and under the contacts object or window object

i did not see a something like
.isTyping 
i suppose somehow you could detect packets

or invoke for a given user like make some function and call it when user types like

/areyoutyping
and it prints a Y or N or something on an msn toast ???

this would be useful for detecting those hesistating people (like myself on some occassions)
who open a window and ya lol... ;)

mmmmh...i don't know if i understand very well.....however if i understand well....you are asking to me if i can make a script to detect when someone is writing a message????if is it....the script already exist is the notifier typing by cookierevisied but this script don't work if the contact is using my script to make invisible the notification...and if the contact use my script , there  is no way to detect when he is writing a message because  my scipt blocks the call that send a packet so....
RE: [RELEASE SCRIPT]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now SCRIPT by xsouldeath on 12-09-2006 at 02:01 PM

i wanna monitor nubs who probably dont use scripts whatsoever ;)

RE: RE: [RELEASE SCRIPT]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now S by TheGuruSupremacy on 12-09-2006 at 02:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by xsouldeath
i wanna monitor nubs who probably dont use scripts whatsoever ;)

well...download notifier typing by cookierivised:)
RE: [RELEASE SCRIPT]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now SCRIP by artfuldodga on 12-16-2006 at 05:44 AM

could you update it for the latest messenger live beta please :)

RE: RE: [RELEASE SCRIPT]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now S by TheGuruSupremacy on 12-16-2006 at 12:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by artfuldodga

I haven't adsl(i'm under multiplexer)so i haven't downloaded the lastest wlm version yet...i'll get it soon and i'll update the script to make it compatible with last beta.....however until i have not update the script you can use my patch that is compatible with all wlm's version,the only limitation is that you can not disable it while msn is running but it works perfectly if you want make always invisible the typing notification
RE: RE: [RELEASE SCRIPT]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now S by TheGuruSupremacy on 01-10-2007 at 07:18 PM

quote:

I HAVE UPDATED FOR THE LAST BETA I'VE FOUND IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER
VERSION PLEASE TELL ME IT AND I'LL DO A PATCH FOR YOU
RE: [UPDATED]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now SCRIPT by Boo B on 01-10-2007 at 10:29 PM

thx ^^
finaly one that works! :)

RE: [UPDATED]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now SCRIPT by snAke_LeAder on 01-12-2007 at 12:29 AM

cool thx for the update :)

RE: [UPDATED]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now SCRIPT by mag_sol76 on 03-02-2007 at 05:04 PM

Using this script and it works great. However, is there a way to disable  the toast "typing invisible enabled". It annoys me that this shows up everytime I log in.
Itīs problably an easy setting in the script but I now nothing of working in the scripts

RE: [UPDATED]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now SCRIPT by Kloothommel on 03-02-2007 at 11:23 PM

Many thanks for your work Guru! Works like a charm :).

RE: [UPDATED]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now SCRIPT by CookieRevised on 03-03-2007 at 01:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by mag_sol76
Using this script and it works great. However, is there a way to disable  the toast "typing invisible enabled". It annoys me that this shows up everytime I log in.
Itīs problably an easy setting in the script but I now nothing of working in the scripts
No this can not be disabled by setting some option as such an option doesn't exist.

However, you can remove the displaying of the toast yourself by editing the script:
1) Go your the Plus! menu on top of the contactlist
2) Open Preferences
3) Go to General > Scripts
4) In the list, find the script TypingInvisible and highlight it
5) Press on the Edit button
6) In the Script Editor, scroll to line 24 and put // in front of MsgPlus.DisplayToast
7) Press on Save All and then on Close

However, the toast is not intrusive, it doesn't slow things down, it will dissapear automatically, it doesn't freeze stuff, etc... So I don't see how it can be annoying though.... but that's MHO.
RE: [UPDATED]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now SCRIPT by mag_sol76 on 03-03-2007 at 05:51 AM

thx...that worked like a charm.
The reason that i wanted to remove the toast was that I didnīt want msn to draw attention to itself when it starts up

RE: [UPDATED]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now SCRIPT by Dennis Mike on 03-05-2007 at 05:43 AM

disable typingin with stuffplug 3.0.387 http://www.stuffplug.com/?act=download

RE: [UPDATED]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now SCRIPT by felipEx on 03-05-2007 at 05:54 AM

who cares. it's  a cool script :P

RE: [UPDATED]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now SCRIPT by TheGuruSupremacy on 03-05-2007 at 10:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Dennis Mike
disable typingin with stuffplug 3.0.387 http://www.stuffplug.com/?act=download

eheh StuffPlug's Creator have copied the feature of my script:P:P...Moreover StuffPlug uses my same way to disable typing notifications(blocking the call at 0052BC42)..This is very strange:P:P:P:P...However if you have Plus! installed i advice to  use my script because with it you can disable and enable typingnotification also from chtwnd typing "/typinginvisible" instead of go to stuffplug options :P:P....Greetings

RE: [UPDATED]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now SCRIPT by artfuldodga on 05-28-2007 at 11:24 PM

could you update this script to also support the leaked 8.5 beta please?

RE: [UPDATED]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now SCRIPT by snAke_LeAder on 05-28-2007 at 11:33 PM

4 me it works

RE: [UPDATED]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now SCRIPT by artfuldodga on 05-28-2007 at 11:56 PM

for me the script is running, but isn't working... maybe it was disabled or something, i'll double check.

edit: nope... deleted the script, imported it, made sure it was enabled, tested it with a contact of mine that is using 8.1 final, they can see me typing.

RE: [UPDATED]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now SCRIPT by TheGuruSupremacy on 05-30-2007 at 08:47 AM

quote:
for me the script is running, but isn't working... maybe it was disabled or something, i'll double check.

edit: nope... deleted the script, imported it, made sure it was enabled, tested it with a contact of mine that is using 8.1 final, they can see me typing.

You are right...With 8.5 it can't work because va(virtual address)is changed..I have just finished to update nudgestoolsscript...I'll update typinginvisible and alwaystyping very soon(surely before the end of this week):)

EDIT:I WON'T RELEASE ANY UPDATE FOR A LEAKED BETA...I DIDN'T KNOW THIS BETA IS LEAKED..Thanks to CookieRevised to report me it!!!You have to wait the official beta release then i will release an update 
RE: [UPDATED]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now SCRIPT by artfuldodga on 05-31-2007 at 12:21 AM

offically released just a little while ago :)

RE: RE: [UPDATED]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now SCRIPT by snAke_LeAder on 05-31-2007 at 03:42 AM

quote:
Originally posted by TheGuruSupremacy
quote:

You are right...With 8.5 it can't work because va(virtual address)is changed..I have just finished to update nudgestoolsscript...I'll update typinginvisible and alwaystyping very soon(surely before the end of this week):)

EDIT:I WON'T RELEASE ANY UPDATE FOR A LEAKED BETA...I DIDN'T KNOW THIS BETA IS LEAKED..Thanks to CookieRevised to report me it!!!You have to wait the official beta release then i will release an update 

WLM 8.5 Beta is oficial now get it here http://get.live.com/betas/messenger_betas
RE: [UPDATED]Invisible Notification when you are writing a message...Now SCRIPT by TheGuruSupremacy on 06-03-2007 at 01:05 AM

Script Updated See the first Post

RE: [UPDATE]TypingInvisible by artfuldodga on 06-03-2007 at 08:59 AM

sweet thanks Guru, appricate it

RE: [UPDATE]TypingInvisible by felipEx on 06-05-2007 at 03:12 AM

code:
function OnGetScriptMenu(nLocation) {
    if (Address[i] !== 0) return "<ScriptMenu>"
                    +       "<MenuEntry Id=\"Enable\">" + (Active ? "Desactivar" : "Activar") + "</MenuEntry>"
                    +       "<MenuEntry Id=\"ShowOptionsWindow\">" + ("Opciones")  + "</MenuEntry>"
                       +      "<MenuEntry Id=\"Interop.Call('user32','MessageBoxW',null,'TypingInvisible 2.1 Creado por TheGuRuSupremacy','Acerca de TypingInvisible 2.1',0)\">" + ("Acerca de...")  + "</MenuEntry>"
                    +       "</ScriptMenu>";
}

function OnEvent_MenuClicked(sMenuId, nLocation, iOriginWnd) {
if (eval("typeof(" + sMenuId + ")") == "function")     eval(sMenuId + "();");
}

a little change :P
RE: [UPDATE]TypingInvisible by REB on 07-02-2007 at 08:45 AM

i love  this script (Y)
but now its not working, i got wlm 8.5 a week ago and i used the new script that you updated but still not workin. its running and enabled but not working!!

what should i do !!!

RE: [UPDATE]TypingInvisible by artfuldodga on 09-06-2007 at 01:57 AM

8.5 Beta 2 now available in the Live Installer Suite.
When you have time can you Update this Script please?
I'll check back in a few days time.

RE: [UPDATE]TypingInvisible by riahc4 on 09-06-2007 at 06:04 PM

Yes. Please update :)

RE: [UPDATE]TypingInvisible by TheGuruSupremacy on 09-07-2007 at 09:03 AM

Please Boys Wait 2 or 3 days for the updates..Now I'll quite busy and moreover i haven't adsl so i have to download the new beta version on an internet point...However in 2-3 days i'll release new compatible version..Best Greetings

RE: RE: [UPDATE]TypingInvisible by felipEx on 09-07-2007 at 11:42 AM

quote:
Please Boys Wait 2 or 3 days for the updates..Now I'll quite busy and moreover i haven't adsl so i have to download the new beta version on an internet point...However in 2-3 days i'll release new compatible version..Best Greetings

ok Andrés :P
i'll wait for your scripts' updates
RE: [UPDATE]TypingInvisible by artfuldodga on 09-18-2007 at 10:02 PM

bump

RE: [UPDATE]TypingInvisible by toddy on 09-18-2007 at 10:09 PM

quote:
bump
quote:
Now I'll quite busy
yes it may have been a little while more then what he said, however, don't forget people have lives to think about outside of here. not like TheGuruSupremacy gets paid for his script.

once TheGuruSupremacy has updated the script, i'm sure he'll let people know, so just be patient

RE: [UPDATE]TypingInvisible by artfuldodga on 10-05-2007 at 07:43 PM

i am patient. although some of these script features i think would be better served intergrated with messenger plus live itself :)

such as this script to enable or disable and cookies idle lies script, that way they would be updated perhaps more frequently.

i would only suggest adding some scripts as perm options within messenger plus though, of course all cannot be added.

RE: [UPDATE]TypingInvisible by TheGuruSupremacy on 10-12-2007 at 10:25 AM

quote:
i am patient. although some of these script features i think would be better served intergrated with messenger plus live itself :)

such as this script to enable or disable and cookies idle lies script, that way they would be updated perhaps more frequently.

i would only suggest adding some scripts as perm options within messenger plus though, of course all cannot be added.

It's so very simple to update scripts simply changing offsets but i have a problem for this wlm version i need to reverse wlm again and check what is wrong because i have correctly changed offsets but typinginvisible doesn't work...The problem is that days i'm so busy..the school is restarted and i have to study so hard that rarely i have the time to stay at pc..I'm sorry..However The first thing i'll do when i have the time will be update this script..I hope you can understand me..Greetings
RE: [UPDATE]TypingInvisible by TheGuruSupremacy on 11-08-2007 at 11:14 PM

Updated to 8.5.1302.1018.This version is dedicated to ArtulDodga who really loves this script and needs it...Sorry for the long time..But be nice!Now the script is updated and in the next version i'll improve the script that will try to update itself...Greetings;););)

RE: [UPDATE]TypingInvisible by MicroWay on 11-08-2007 at 11:40 PM

Cool, TheGuruSupremacy!!!

I'll download it (as I always had it...)
(y)

Thanks!!!!! ;)

RE: [UPDATE]TypingInvisible by TheGuruSupremacy on 11-09-2007 at 10:38 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MicroWay
Cool, TheGuruSupremacy!!!

I'll download it (as I always had it...)
(y)

Thanks!!!!! ;)

Thanks to You!The idea of this script is yours so Thank you so much!
RE: [UPDATE]TypingInvisible by MicroWay on 11-09-2007 at 05:39 PM

Well... we worked in a kind of group...
I entered with the teory, and you with the practic part...
;)

RE: [UPDATE]TypingInvisible by Spongshga on 08-28-2008 at 03:35 PM

sry german...but what take the script???

RE: [UPDATED To WLM9]TypingInvisible by TheGuruSupremacy on 01-12-2009 at 09:03 PM

Script Updated to work With WLM9.See The first post for more details

The script is now compatible for Windows Vista.See the first post for more details
RE: [UPDATED To WLM9]TypingInvisible by Mnjul on 01-14-2009 at 08:20 PM

I think Plus! itself has this functionality now 8-)

RE: [UPDATED To WLM9]TypingInvisible by TheGuruSupremacy on 01-14-2009 at 08:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mnjul
I think Plus! itself has this functionality now 8-)

Yes but you can't change it from the convo
RE: [UPDATED To WLM9]TypingInvisible by TheGuruSupremacy on 01-15-2009 at 11:25 AM

Script Fixed For Windows Vista.Please Test it and report if it works

RE: [UPDATED To WLM9]TypingInvisible by TheGuruSupremacy on 02-14-2009 at 02:28 PM

Updated to 14.0.8064.206.See the first post

RE: [UPDATED To WLM9]TypingInvisible by Mauron on 02-14-2009 at 05:00 PM

I wonder if this was still necessary, since this functionality is integrated by default in MP!L.

RE: [UPDATED To WLM9]TypingInvisible by TheGuruSupremacy on 02-14-2009 at 05:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mauron
I wonder if this was still necessary, since this functionality is integrated by default in MP!L.

yeah but without the script you can't change the typing message by the convo, you have to open and save preferences everytime
RE: [UPDATED To WLM9]TypingInvisible by MicroWay on 02-14-2009 at 06:45 PM

Thanks for the update!!!
I prefer to turn on/off by going on the convo and not Plus! > Preferences.... ;)... as not ALL the time you want to be wrinting "invisible"

PS: Hope to see Offline Helper updated too ;)

RE: [UPDATED To WLM9]TypingInvisible by aZnBmOnEy on 02-27-2009 at 09:54 PM

Dear Guru,

This script has the same problem that "NudgeToolScript" had .. giving a toast saying not supported ..

RE: [UPDATED To WLM9]TypingInvisible by TheGuruSupremacy on 02-27-2009 at 10:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by aZnBmOnEy
Dear Guru,

This script has the same problem that "NudgeToolScript" had .. giving a toast saying not supported ..

As i have already said about NTS i have sent an update to manthix to fix this issue.just wait it will be uploaded on db
RE: [UPDATED To WLM9]TypingInvisible by TheGuruSupremacy on 08-23-2009 at 11:04 AM

TypingInvisible 2.8

Changes Log:

Updated To WLM Build 8089.726

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RE: [UPDATED To WLM9]TypingInvisible by John Anderton on 08-31-2009 at 05:26 PM

One small request. I just saw the script on the Plus! script db. Could you add a description of what the script actually is on that page?

RE: [UPDATED To WLM9]TypingInvisible by 1_More.MsgPlus_fan on 05-14-2010 at 02:56 AM

Not working with latest WLM 14.0.8117.416