Shoutbox

Having "What I'm Listening to" AND Personal Message. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Having "What I'm Listening to" AND Personal Message. (/showthread.php?tid=68659)

Having "What I'm Listening to" AND Personal Message. by capitocapito on 11-19-2006 at 09:02 PM

Is it possible to have both "What I'm Listening to" and a private message show up in the area below my name?

I would love to see
"Artist-Title.  Capito is working."

Thanks ahead, guys.

RE: Having "What I'm Listening to" AND Personal Message. by Thor on 11-19-2006 at 09:04 PM

Do you use iTunes?

RE: Having "What I'm Listening to" AND Personal Message. by EBFL on 11-19-2006 at 09:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by capitocapito
Is it possible to have both "What I'm Listening to" and a private message show up in the area below my name?

I would love to see

I was thinking about that,
quote:
Originally posted by Nitro
Do you use iTunes?
Yes i do. :P
RE: Having "What I'm Listening to" AND Personal Message. by Thor on 11-19-2006 at 09:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by EnglandBoyForLife.
quote:

I would love to see

quote:
Do you use iTunes?
Yes it is possible with the newest iTunes+ version, which I don't think is on the net.. :/

I'll ask Alex if he can load it up.
RE: Having "What I'm Listening to" AND Personal Message. by capitocapito on 11-19-2006 at 09:13 PM

I use iTunes.  Occasionally Windows Media Player and Winamp, but my main focus is iTunes, yes.

RE: Having "What I'm Listening to" AND Personal Message. by EBFL on 11-19-2006 at 09:15 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by EnglandBoyForLife.
quote:

I would love to see

quote:
Do you use iTunes?
Yes it is possible with the newest iTunes+ version, which I don't think is on the net.. :/

I'll ask Alex if he can load it up.
Thanks. (Y)
RE: Having "What I'm Listening to" AND Personal Message. by capitocapito on 11-19-2006 at 09:17 PM

The "latest" latest?  I have 1.3.6.  I attempted using the %tags% but it didn't work for me.  Is that the option I'm supposed to use?  It appears to be for messages, and not PSMs.

And, thank you for the quick reply!  *ZOOM!

RE: Having "What I'm Listening to" AND Personal Message. by Thor on 11-19-2006 at 09:34 PM

quote:
The "latest" latest?  I have 1.3.6.  I attempted using the %tags% but it didn't work for me.  Is that the option I'm supposed to use?  It appears to be for messages, and not PSMs.

No, it's in 1.6 :P It's a new feature, and it works, I've got it.

It's a beta version, well it works totally nice to.. :/
He's offline atm, so I can't do so much about it.. I could have uploaded it, but I think it would be best with his permission. :)

RE: Having "What I'm Listening to" AND Personal Message. by capitocapito on 11-19-2006 at 09:36 PM

That's fine. I can wait a long while.  I totally understand.  Thanks for all of the help!

RE: Having "What I'm Listening to" AND Personal Message. by AmbulanceX on 11-20-2006 at 10:57 AM

i shall also wait for that feature, i love itune+ best script ive got.

RE: Having "What I'm Listening to" AND Personal Message. by EBFL on 11-20-2006 at 11:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by AmbulanceX
i shall also wait for that feature, i love itune+ best script ive got.
I agree,
quote:
quote:

No, it's in 1.6 :P It's a new feature, and it works, I've got it.

It's a beta version, well it works totally nice to.. :/
He's offline atm, so I can't do so much about it.. I could have uploaded it, but I think it would be best with his permission. :)
I hope he comes on soon.. :D
RE: Having "What I'm Listening to" AND Personal Message. by alexp2_ad on 11-20-2006 at 01:25 PM

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=61...d=755479#pid755479

quote:
Originally posted by Me
Right, I decided to release my current beta 1.6.1 as a full release.  There are a couple things that still need fixing, few things I still want to do, but it's been far too long that 1.3.6 has been the version most people are probably using!  So new release, if you're using iTunes+ you should get an update but you can download it here:

http://msig.info/itunesplus/download2.php

Enjoy! :)

And to do what you want, in the options you'll find one for changing the format of the Listening To PSM, so you can put in what you want into that. :)
RE: Having "What I'm Listening to" AND Personal Message. by EBFL on 11-20-2006 at 01:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by alexp2_ad
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=61034&pid=755479#pid755479

quote:
Originally posted by Me
Right, I decided to release my current beta 1.6.1 as a full release.  There are a couple things that still need fixing, few things I still want to do, but it's been far too long that 1.3.6 has been the version most people are probably using!  So new release, if you're using iTunes+ you should get an update but you can download it here:

http://msig.info/itunesplus/download2.php

Enjoy! :)

And to do what you want, in the options you'll find one for changing the format of the Listening To PSM, so you can put in what you want into that. :)
Thanks alot alexp2_ad :grin:
RE: Having "What I'm Listening to" AND Personal Message. by Jesus on 11-20-2006 at 01:34 PM

nah WinAmp > iTunes

I can attach anything to my psm using winamp and a plugin from the winamp site.

RE: RE: Having "What I'm Listening to" AND Personal Message. by alexp2_ad on 11-20-2006 at 01:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Jesus
nah WinAmp > iTunes

I can attach anything to my psm using winamp and a plugin from the winamp site.

I can attach anything to my psm using Messenger Plus and a script from the plus site!

:^)

What a pointless debate that was.

You use WinAmp, they use iTunes.  It's their choice, they, presumably, like iTunes.
RE: Having "What I'm Listening to" AND Personal Message. by EBFL on 11-20-2006 at 01:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by alexp2_ad
I can attach anything to my psm using Messenger Plus and a script from the plus site!

:^)

What a pointless debate that was.

You use WinAmp, they use iTunes.  It's their choice, they, presumably, like iTunes.
Yeah. Thanks Jesus but i don't like WinAmp much. iTunes is my favorite though.
RE: Having "What I'm Listening to" AND Personal Message. by capitocapito on 11-21-2006 at 01:38 PM

Hmmm...

I seem to be having another problem.  Every time I click on the "download2.php" link, I can download the script, but it instantly says there is a new version available.  It still says "1.3.6" in the "About menu," and I don't see the "listening to PSM" option in the "Option Menu" for iTunes+.

RE: Having "What I'm Listening to" AND Personal Message. by J4CK.. on 11-21-2006 at 07:13 PM

Well, I use windows media player and a lot of people do would it be possible to do?

RE: RE: Having "What I'm Listening to" AND Personal Message. by lovefallen on 11-27-2006 at 08:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by J4CK..
Well, I use windows media player and a lot of people do would it be possible to do?

i too use wmp, is there a script to have both psm and what i'm listening to? thanks:)