Shoutbox

Your Most Hated/Liked Teacher - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Your Most Hated/Liked Teacher (/showthread.php?tid=68915)

Your Most Hated/Liked Teacher by Nagamasa on 11-27-2006 at 10:11 PM

Who is your favourite/most hated teacher? Why?

P.S Dont list the entire last name, just the first letter so that no one reports you to him/her/it.

Favourite: Mme. F - Intermediate French Teacher - Although pretty much everyone hates her, I like her (as in teacher way). She is fairly strict (not mean), unique teaching methods (dont think wrong!), plans her lessons well, and makes us learn (especially those that hate French).

Hated: Ms. C - Intermediate Art/Drama Teacher (Homeroom for a Gr. 7 class) - Very short, I mean VERY. At about 2/3 of the height of me (she in high heels)(I'm 170cm). She has favourites, and differentiates them well. And the taller you are, the lower marks you get (...). Almost got me out of Honour Roll last year... Strict in a bad way, boring teaching methods, and biased grades...

RE: Your Most Hated/Liked Teacher by Kenji on 11-27-2006 at 10:25 PM

Mrs huges. Head tacher

She came in my Pub one day and kept talking about me to the customers :sad:

She didnt know it was my pub till she saw me :sad:

quote:
Originally posted by Naga
P.S Dont list the entire last name, just the first letter so that no one reports you to him/her/it.
bah.

EDIT: I dont like any teacher, they are all wankers.
RE: Your Most Hated/Liked Teacher by prashker on 11-27-2006 at 10:31 PM

Best: Tie between Mr C(Health / Physical Education :P) and Ms J (French, History, Geography)

Worst:

Substitute: Ms <something here>: I had her once in grade 4 and she called me "An annoying little shit" :@

My worst normal teacher is my math teacher Mrs V...mega mean ;<

RE: Your Most Hated/Liked Teacher by Supersonicdarky on 11-27-2006 at 11:31 PM

+ Mr.O (gr 7,8) - was more a friend than a teacher [Image: msn_tongue.gif]
- Mr.D (gr 7,8) - taught music/drama which i hate and was a little bitch :P

=)

RE: Your Most Hated/Liked Teacher by Lou on 11-27-2006 at 11:35 PM

Favourite: Steve Ball (on our schedule it says Ball,S). Ethics. He swears more than we do, has a laugh, enjoys discussions, doesn't mind us brining our Music players and such to class, and is very friendly. We get to call him Mr. Ball, or Just Ball, which sounds funny. (On a related note, his friends had pretended once that it wasn't his real name to some girls, said he had lost a ball jumping a fence. The girls felt sorry for him, lol)

Least Favourite: Ms. Anderson. Moral Education, 2 years ago. She's gone now, but she has got to be the worst teacher ever. She would literally spend all her classes yelling, she was really short (not that I have anything against short people), and she'd creep out of anywhere to yell at people. She was freaky during sexual education as well.

Dazmatic: You're 15, and you go to the pub? Isn't that illegal, lol?

RE: Your Most Hated/Liked Teacher by DarkMe on 11-27-2006 at 11:41 PM

Favorite: Mrs. E: she's cool, i had never failed her subject (spanish) and i have special treatment from her (a)

Hated: Mr. E: he thinks hes like kinda wizard or something else, yes he needs some psychological attention, i always fail his subject (arts). :s

RE: Your Most Hated/Liked Teacher by zach on 11-28-2006 at 12:43 AM

Science teacher - lead me to phailure this year.

RE: Your Most Hated/Liked Teacher by qgroessl on 11-28-2006 at 04:33 AM

Favorite: Ms. C my band teacher... she's more of a friend than a teacher... but she's like that to most of the people in our school... She's like a 3rd or 4th year teacher... she's easy to talk to... Makes class fun and is the teacher that's there for people... But she's a lot like the highschoolers to where if you piss her off she'll hold a grudge.

Hated: Mr. B... Math teacher... acts like he's got ADD... probably does have ADD... He doesn't pay attention to you very long... doesn't answer many questions... He's one of the moodiest teachers. And he just overall isn't liked much... Especially by girls for some reason. He thinks he's funny.... arrrgh... don't get me started :p

RE: Your Most Hated/Liked Teacher by John Anderton on 11-28-2006 at 05:40 AM

All my teachers have been really good so i can't really pick a clear favorite. There has been a really awesome teacher every year or two so its a tough choice.
As for my hated teachers, i've had a few crappy ones but not as many. None of them sucked enough for me to remember them past the time i passed out of their class :)

RE: Your Most Hated/Liked Teacher by NiteMare on 11-28-2006 at 06:48 AM

absolute worse teacher, ms.graves, i will say her full name as i don't care if anybody tells her about this:P, she thought any body under 18 was a hardend criminal that did not deserve the least ammount of respect. constantly yelled at students, and lied to the vice-principals several times inorder to get kids that she didn't like suspended

RE: Your Most Hated/Liked Teacher by wolfeboy100 on 11-28-2006 at 06:55 AM

I don't like the substitute art teacher cause she sent me to ISS for ripping a piece of paper. The only cool teacher is the Metal Class teacher, he lets us make whatever  we want most of the time.

RE: Your Most Hated/Liked Teacher by foaly on 11-28-2006 at 12:52 PM

most hated: my IT teacher... he gave me 3 (that equals something like D/E) for my java programm because "there is now way you can execute a jar" and refused to change it when I told him to double click it... idiot

RE: Your Most Hated/Liked Teacher by xJ + on 11-28-2006 at 01:16 PM

Most hated: My Secondary 2 Biology teacher. He's a flirt. He even dares to flirt with my girl.

Other teachers in my school are equally good except for the biology teacher. I dislike his actions, what a flirt.

RE: Your Most Hated/Liked Teacher by RaPLeX on 11-28-2006 at 02:18 PM

this is last year on my school,and i h8 all of them --

RE: Your Most Hated/Liked Teacher by Vimto on 11-28-2006 at 05:30 PM

Best - Mr Winpress - Business studies
So funny.. Yesterday had my phone out and he comes over cheesy grins me walks away and whispers to hiself "CAUGHT!" lmao :lol:
-OR-
Mr Coffin - Maths
Really fat. Every example is related back to cake or pie.

Worst - Mr Theobald - Physics
Moves me to the back to face the wall EVERY lesson

RE: Your Most Hated/Liked Teacher by Rik on 11-28-2006 at 05:46 PM

Favorite: Mrs. J: Brazilian cience teacher, really friendly :)

Hated: Mrs. L: Also from Brasil but theaches portuguese or at least trys to...

RE: Your Most Hated/Liked Teacher by andrewdodd13 on 11-28-2006 at 06:28 PM

I'm in my last year at school, I don't particularly have any teachers I don't get on with.

There is of course Ms. O, who I don't personally get as a teacher (she teaches French, and I didn't want to take it at the start of the year), however she's every guy in the school's favourite teacher. She's HOT. And I mean "Why the hell are you taking a crappy teachers pay when you could be a model or something" hot.

As for favourites... Ms. F. my maths teacher is a good laugh, so is Doc V. my physics teacher. Mr. F the technician is a legend. He has an MX-5.

It's quite scary the way your views on teachers changes as you get older. :)

RE: Your Most Hated/Liked Teacher by LoochTheMan on 11-28-2006 at 08:53 PM

Hated: Mr. T...Thinks he can teach chemestry because he is the department head. All he does during lessons is asks the class what they know and he wont actually explain the concept at the end. He blames everyone's not doing well on not doing homework. Big douche.

RE: Your Most Hated/Liked Teacher by elektra on 11-28-2006 at 09:24 PM

hate:
Mr B, a maths teacher and has got a wooden leg, and shouts at me...for no reason
Mrs J my science teacher, i dont think women should be science teacher, she isnt daring and screams if some one drops a test tube =/
Like: Mrs K my drama teacher and up for a bit of funnyness :D i like funnyness

RE: Your Most Hated/Liked Teacher by FrozenDaggers on 11-28-2006 at 09:39 PM

They're all out to get me.

Teachers who've tried to get me suspended: Mr T - Year 9 tutor, Mr J - Year 10 tutor, Mrs B - Year 9 Drama teacher, Mr C - Deputy Head, he actually DID suspend me.

Teachers who're assholes: Miss C - 6th Form Head, Mrs K - Sociology teacher (the cause of ALL my stress!), Mr A - Kicked me off my Computing course.

Teachers who I love: ALL my Art teachers. <3 and Mr H, he's so fucking hot.

RE: Your Most Hated/Liked Teacher by Tasha on 11-28-2006 at 10:15 PM

Most liked: Mr. C... My Maths teacher last year, really awesome teacher, I mean, he made us work, but he let people joke about, and joked about without us, but obviously didn't let it go too far. And he helped/helps me out on a lot of stuff, so yeah.:P

Most hated: Umm... Oh god, Miss. M, P.E teacher, she fricking hated me, she thought P.E was the be-all-and-end-all of my schooling, and gah. Had so much trouble with her, could poke her eyes out.:P

RE: Your Most Hated/Liked Teacher by zach on 11-29-2006 at 12:23 AM

Looks like quite a few people hate their science teachers, including me.

RE: Your Most Hated/Liked Teacher by Nagamasa on 11-29-2006 at 02:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by zach
Looks like quite a few people hate their science teachers, including me.

I really like my Science teacher. Really nice, but makes us do things that are too creative for me (I'm really not that creative). She's really nice, and prepares us well for tests. And really knows how to use the computer well.

http://www.wardsclassroom.com/
RE: Your Most Hated/Liked Teacher by Curtis on 11-29-2006 at 02:53 AM

Favorite Teacher: Mr. O'neil - - - - - He is awesome.  Me and him get along, he's not really strict, and we have a lot in common.

Most Hated: Mr. P. - - - - - BITCH!!!

RE: Your Most Hated/Liked Teacher by Aeryn on 11-29-2006 at 10:58 PM

My best, favourite, most liked teacher is segosa.

RE: Your Most Hated/Liked Teacher by Svip on 11-29-2006 at 11:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Haz
My best, favourite, most liked teacher is segosa.
Yeah, he have taught me a think or two as well.  HOWEVER, something tells me these things were exactly the same.

My favourite teacher is myself.  I have taught myself a lot of things by listening to other people.

Way to go, ears.

EDIT:  Hah!  I said "think" where I should have said "thing".  That is laughable.