Shoutbox

Multiple accounts problem - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Multiple accounts problem (/showthread.php?tid=68923)

Multiple accounts problem by Alvega on 11-28-2006 at 04:33 PM

Hi

After i upgraded to MSN Live 8.1 Beta and the latest version of Plus i have a problem when using 2 accounts simultaneously. . When i connect the second account one of them disconnects after about 10 seconds and just 1 stays connected. It didn't happen before the upgrade. What can it be?

Thanks.

RE: Multiple accounts problem by devilz-fury on 11-28-2006 at 05:31 PM

have you put the personal details on both the same because if you have windows sign you out. thats what they did with me.  i'm glad to help.  and to everyone i learnt what spam is so there will be no more spam from me.:cheesy:

RE: RE: Multiple accounts problem by Alvega on 11-28-2006 at 05:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by devilz-fury
have you put the personal details on both the same because if you have windows sign you out. thats what they did with me.  i'm glad to help.  and to everyone i learnt what spam is so there will be no more spam from me.:cheesy:

What personal details?
RE: Multiple accounts problem by devilz-fury on 11-28-2006 at 06:24 PM

things like name, address, etc, ect.

RE: Multiple accounts problem by elektra on 11-28-2006 at 06:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Alvega
After i upgraded to MSN Live 8.1 Beta and the latest version of Plus i have a problem when using 2 accounts simultaneously. . When i connect the second account one of them disconnects after about 10 seconds and just 1 stays connected. It didn't happen before the upgrade. What can it be?
Well i suggest that you downgrade to wlm 8.0, because beta means that it is not ready for a full offical release, and they need people to find bugs for them, so downgrade to 8.0 and all should be solved.

Wlm BETA 8.1 is vey buggy, i believe its on its 5th build (i think:P)

Download 8.0: http://get.live.com/messenger/features
RE: RE: Multiple accounts problem by Alvega on 11-28-2006 at 07:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by quacky
quote:
Well i suggest that you downgrade to wlm 8.0, because beta means that it is not ready for a full offical release, and they need people to find bugs for them, so downgrade to 8.0 and all should be solved.

Wlm BETA 8.1 is vey buggy, i believe its on its 5th build (i think:P)

Download 8.0: http://get.live.com/messenger/features

Do i have to uninstall 8.1 before installing 8.0 or can i install 8.0 over 8.1?

Thanks
RE: Multiple accounts problem by Oxy on 11-28-2006 at 07:18 PM

quote:
Do i have to uninstall 8.1 before installing 8.0

Yes.