Shoutbox

Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+---- Forum: Announcements & News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+----- Thread: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 (/showthread.php?tid=68941)

Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Patchou on 11-28-2006 at 09:09 PM

Hey everybody,

the scripting contest announced earlier this month has finally arrived and along with it, the release of Messenger Plus! Live 4.11! this update is for bug fixes only and solves things such as compatibility with add-ons like SimpLite-MSN and softwares such as Windows Live Mail. Some more fixes were made to the scripting API and everything is now ready for the contest!

So, what’s this new contest all about? it’s a contest organised to celebrate the first million of scripts downloaded from the official database on this site. It is opened to script developers only but if you’re a simple user, you’ll soon be able to enjoy a lot of great scripts published as a result of the contest participations. If you’re a developer, now is your chance to either create your very first Messenger add-on with the scripting API or to perfect the one you’ve been working on these past few months! Here is how things will work: the contest is opened to anybody in the world from November 28th to December 19th 2006 (3 weeks). To participate, the only thing you need to do is submit a script that works properly with Messenger Plus! Live 4.11. The script must be free of any obvious problem and if your script is already in the database, an update must be submitted to be eligible for the contest.

One important thing to know is that every participant who submit a working script will be a winner! If your script is accepted for the contest, you will automatically win a Messenger Plus! Live - Script Developer shirt (designed expressly for this contest, see news post for picture), in your size, shipped to your home. In addition to that, 3 scripts will be selected in 3 different categories: full featured scripts (big scripts), simple yet useful scripts (small scripts) and most original scripts. The winners will be announced at the end of the contest and will receive the following prizes, in each category: $500 for 1st, $300 for 2nd and $200 for 3rd. Following the end of the contest, a special version of the Messenger Plus! setup package will be created with the 9 winning scripts embedded with the default installation. If your script is selected, millions of people will get to appreciate your work all around the world! :).

Good luck to all of you and enjoy the update, it will probably be the last one of 2006.
Patchou

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Dempsey on 11-28-2006 at 09:11 PM

Great news about new version and also about the contest :D  Hopefully will bring out a new wave of scripters and lots more useful scripts!

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Menthix on 11-28-2006 at 09:11 PM

Nice :)

I don't know if the issues with the download server were already fixed? But should it be needed:
http://random.menthix.net/MsgPlusLive-411.exe

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Thor on 11-28-2006 at 09:13 PM

Really nice news :D Scripting contest, nice :D
* Thor wonders if he should try scripting.. :/ :)

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by L. Coyote on 11-28-2006 at 09:15 PM

Quite interesting. Can those who participated in the Beta contest participate in this one?

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by NanaFreak on 11-28-2006 at 09:16 PM

Nice to hear this Patchou.... better get started on making a really good script then :P

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Menthix on 11-28-2006 at 09:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Tom M. Riddle
Can those who participated in the Beta contest participate in this one?
Yes, submitting an update to your existing script will qualify you for the contest, as well as submitting an entire new script.
RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by L. Coyote on 11-28-2006 at 09:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
quote:
Originally posted by Tom M. Riddle
Can those who participated in the Beta contest participate in this one?
Yes, submitting an update to your existing script will qualify you for the contest, as well as submitting an entire new script.
Great! :P
RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by elektra on 11-28-2006 at 09:20 PM

yay, we'll be seeing loads of scripts....should i learn how to script =/
Great news patchy cant wait for these events to take place

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by the andyman on 11-28-2006 at 09:31 PM

I'm suddenly inspired to make a script ;)

Great news Patchou :P

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Oxy on 11-28-2006 at 09:36 PM

Sounds fun! Maybeh ill get out my old scripting hands..
I wanna t-shirt :sad:

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by vaccination on 11-28-2006 at 09:41 PM

Ooo a t-shirt..

* vaccination thinks he should start scripting. :P

Good job patchou (Y)

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Lou on 11-28-2006 at 10:02 PM

If I find some time, I might consider joining in on the contest:) I'm about to download the new version as well. Keep at it Patchou!

Edit: One question, if multiple people work a single script, do both people get a shirt? :P (obviously the cash prize is split in two)

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Bionic on 11-28-2006 at 10:11 PM

Cheers for the update! :D

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Kenji on 11-28-2006 at 10:19 PM

Nice Patchou, i have been learning to script fora few weeks now, and i am gonna start one as soon as i get on my computer, i cant wait to make my first script and enter it :cheesy:

EDIT: Yay 800th post :happy:

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by TazDevil on 11-28-2006 at 10:22 PM

like the t-shirt :P

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Chrono on 11-28-2006 at 10:47 PM

Well done pitcho :zippy:(Y)

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by ins4ne on 11-28-2006 at 10:50 PM

Thanks for update Patchou :).

And this time i ask my question i have since last update:

Why doesn't MP!L give a notification for the update?

I have the option checked though :S

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Menthix on 11-28-2006 at 10:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ins4ne
Patchou usually waits a few days before he activates auto-update on the server, because the download server is most of the time already being overloaded with just a news post :). And once auto-update is activated... MP!L only checks for a new version once a week, so it can take up to a week after auto-update is activated before you get a notification... And I doubt auto-update is already activated for this version right now.

quote:
Originally posted by .Lou
One question, if multiple people work a single script, do both people get a shirt? :p
Heh, not sure :D

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by CookieRevised on 11-28-2006 at 10:59 PM

quote:

Because Patchou needs to enable that option on his server and he will usually do this after a week WHEN all things go as planned without major bugs.

EDIT:
quote:
But I didn't get a notification for 4.10. And 4.00 was out for more as a week 8-)...
Because as said: Patchou needs to enable it on his server too, and he doesn't always do that
RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by ins4ne on 11-28-2006 at 11:02 PM

But I didn't get a notification for 4.10. And 4.00 was out for more as a week 8-)...

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by foaly on 11-28-2006 at 11:07 PM

Yes i really do want that shirt :)

RE: RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Supersonicdarky on 11-28-2006 at 11:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by foaly
Yes i really do want that shirt :)

same here, i just want a shirt to show off (and to go with my messenger bag)

i guess i'll try scripting...

or if teams get 2 shirts, i'd like to pair up with someone and try to script and make suggestions and all the images for it ;)
RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Nagamasa on 11-28-2006 at 11:18 PM

Yay for 4.11!

And I wont make a script because I have no ideas, and I have no clue how to script in the 1st place...

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by alexp2_ad on 11-28-2006 at 11:27 PM

Sounds awesome, count me in to the contest.  Good luck to everyone. :)  T-shirt looks awesome, will wear it with pride... :P

EDIT:  Count me in, even though I have 3 exams smack in the middle of the contest time. :P

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by prashker on 11-28-2006 at 11:29 PM

Good Luck Scripter :P

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Sunshine on 11-28-2006 at 11:30 PM

Patchou Plus!Live ppparrrrrrtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

[Image: osaka.gif][Image: sunnynana.gif]

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by wolfeboy100 on 11-28-2006 at 11:35 PM

Good job with this version.
I might try some scripting then, i want a t-shirt lol

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by matty on 11-28-2006 at 11:50 PM

Oh la la, Matty and Dempsey will be submitting the new version of Screenshot Sender to the contest and I might if I have time submit one by myself ;).

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by TazDevil on 11-29-2006 at 12:01 AM

go on Matty, we all await for the new version

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by matty on 11-29-2006 at 12:03 AM

quote:
Originally posted by TazDevil
go on Matty, we all await for the new version
Since we have till December 19th we will try our hardest to add Overlay Text as well (is complete just need preferences for it).
RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by albert on 11-29-2006 at 12:17 AM

Wonderful contest, might actually give it a shot since vacations are coming soon.

One question though; can we automaticly ban Juzzi from getting into the competition?? He's going to win again. :(

lol. :)

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Voldemort on 11-29-2006 at 01:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by alby
One question though; can we automaticly ban Juzzi from getting into the competition?? He's going to win again.
NO!
he's sending me his prize this time

:P
RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by adam.yao on 11-29-2006 at 01:49 AM

Could any scripter  write a script like stuffplug?

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by -dt- on 11-29-2006 at 01:49 AM

:---o cool, I cant wait to see what everyones creates, Ill be entering an improved script :)

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Eddie on 11-29-2006 at 04:55 AM

Awesome! Nice prizes for the scripts there, good luck to you all (yn), going to be good to see some awesome scripts coming up :D And nice to see the versions are coming out smoothly at the moment Patchou :)
p.s. 19th December is my Birthday :o)

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Felu on 11-29-2006 at 05:17 AM

Scripting Contest [Image: xso_cheesy.gif].

* Felu goes to work on the new version of Backup Extreme!.
* Felu thinks of new ideas [Image: msn_tongue.gif].

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by NanaFreak on 11-29-2006 at 05:56 AM

one question.... is the prise money in Canadian Dollars???

RE: RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by J-Thread on 11-29-2006 at 07:38 AM

quote:
Originally posted by alby
One question though; can we automaticly ban Juzzi from getting into the competition?? He's going to win again. :(

+1:P

One important note, Juzzi is really really busy the next few weeks, with work that will probably give him more then $ 500 so I doubt if he has time. But we'll see, Juzzi always has time to win another contest:S

I am definately competing, sounds great Patchou!
RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Max28 on 11-29-2006 at 09:49 AM

Hi,

The scripts in french can be qualify ?^o)

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by NanaFreak on 11-29-2006 at 09:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Max28
Hi,

The scripts in french can be qualify ?^o)
yes all scripts are able to be submitted, in any language
RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Max28 on 11-29-2006 at 10:11 AM

Thank you,
    But the script being in French,  will able to be added by patchou in the next version of msgplus! ???

RE: RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Patchou on 11-29-2006 at 10:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by .Lou
Edit: One question, if multiple people work a single script, do both people get a shirt? :P (obviously the cash prize is split in two)

As long as it seems reasonable, yes.

The priwes money is in US dollars and yes, your scripts can be in any language but I highly suggest english (or multiple languages if you really have time).
RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Mnjul on 11-29-2006 at 11:47 AM

Nice job Patchou!

* Mnjul will release HopperLive 4.00.0104 now

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Zahid™ on 11-29-2006 at 03:47 PM

Great work (y).

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by RaPLeX on 11-29-2006 at 03:57 PM

Still Turkish language not translated :/

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by markee on 11-29-2006 at 04:05 PM

Sounds like there is going to be a lot of competition for the scripting contest, I better pull up my sleeves and try to do some good work.  Btw, how long is a "simple yet useful scripts (small scripts)"?  It might be easier for me to win that one as the likes of screenshot sender, hopper, enhancer and iTunes+ would all have to be classed as "full featured scripts (big scripts)" right?[/me being lazy and taking the easy way out]

Anyway, it is great to hear about the new version of Messenger Plus! Live too (I didn't expect one so soon).  Keep up the great work Patchou.:cheesy:

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Dempsey on 11-29-2006 at 04:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by markee
It might be easier for me to win that one as the likes of screenshot sender, hopper, enhancer and iTunes+ would all have to be classed as "full featured scripts (big scripts)" right?[/me being lazy and taking the easy way out]
* Dempsey doesn't wanna compete against Screenshot Sender + iTunes+ etc :P

BTW is there a limit on how many scripts we can enter?  And who decides which category a script falls under?
RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by crank on 11-29-2006 at 04:22 PM

thx for the update :)

I actually have a script that's nearly done, but there's something wrong with my windows so i can't get it to work properly :(

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Menthix on 11-29-2006 at 04:50 PM

quote:
how long is a "simple yet useful scripts (small scripts)"?
There isn't a fixed length of lines of codes or something like that. But with this category we're trying to praise smaller script that are really useful but tend to get lost under the big fully featured ones. This can be scripts that are short code-wise, but also scripts that are bigger code-wise but just have one or a few features, but really useful/cool features.

quote:
screenshot sender, hopper, enhancer and iTunes+ would all have to be classed as "full featured scripts (big scripts)" right?
Yes, those could all make it into the "full featured" category.

quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey
is there a limit on how many scripts we can enter?
No, but I don't think Patchou will send multiple shirts per person :p.

quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey
who decides which category a script falls under?
The contest is managed by Patchou, Fraisie and me. I think we will sit down together and nominate the winners. Anyway, you don't have to specify the category you're trying to go for yourself.

quote:
Originally posted by RaPLeX
I just checked, there is 1 Turkish translator listed, but it seems he didn't have the time to complete the translation, or we just lost contact.

Would you like to be a Turkish translator? If so, I recommend mailing Patchou at mplus@patchou.com, or make a topic about it in the translators forum and I will point him to it.
RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by RaPLeX on 11-29-2006 at 05:13 PM

quote:
    quote:Originally posted by RaPLeX

I just checked, there is 1 Turkish translator listed, but it seems he didn't have the time to complete the translation, or we just lost contact.

Would you like to be a Turkish translator? If so, I recommend mailing Patchou at mplus@patchou.com, or make a topic about it in the translators forum and I will point him to it.

i would like to do :)

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Matti on 11-29-2006 at 07:01 PM

Scripting contest! Allright! I go for my Calculator script. :P

Man it would be so mad to go to school with such T-shirt. :lol:

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by J-Thread on 11-29-2006 at 09:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
If your script is accepted for the contest, you will automatically win a Messenger Plus! Live - Script Developer shirt (designed expressly for this contest, see news post for picture), in your size, shipped to your home.
Can't you give away a pair of trousers next time or so?*-) I always win / get T-shirts, already got more then 10 T-shirts with different company logo's (including MS, Google, Topcoder), so I don't need anymore... It would be cool to have a pair of MP!L trousers though;)
RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Oxy on 11-29-2006 at 09:02 PM

Does the script have to do much? does it have to work? :refuck:

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Kenji on 11-29-2006 at 09:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by .OxY
Does the script have to do much? does it have to work? :refuck:
quote:
One important thing to know is that every participant who submit a working script will be a winner!

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Choli on 11-29-2006 at 09:32 PM

Very well done, Patchou! :P Thanks for the update and the contest.

* Choli goes to finish his new script to submit it :refuck:

quote:
Originally posted by J-Thread
Can't you give away a pair of trousers next time or so? I always win / get T-shirts, already got more then 10 T-shirts with different company logo's (including MS, Google, Topcoder), so I don't need anymore... It would be cool to have a pair of MP!L trousers though
:lol: that is a really good idea!!
RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Menthix on 11-29-2006 at 09:36 PM

Yes Dazmatic, but:

quote:
if your script is accepted for the contest, you will automatically win a Messenger Plus! Live - Script Developer shirt
There should at least be enough quality to make in onto the Scripts DB on the site. Also, it must be your own creating, copying others will not be rewarded.

But don't let me scare you, basically every decent script wins a t-shirt :).

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by vikke on 11-30-2006 at 08:27 PM

Do you accept Plugins (DLL's)?

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Choli on 11-30-2006 at 08:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by vikke
plugins are not supported by plus live... so i don't think they accept them, sorry
RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by user35870 on 11-30-2006 at 09:06 PM

Sounds Good, (Y)

Good luck everyone making scripts(Y)

RE: RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by vikke on 12-01-2006 at 07:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Choli
quote:
plugins are not supported by plus live... so i don't think they accept them, sorry

I know, but thanks :)
I meant to call my DLL from my scripts. Is that allowed? Or should it be pure JScript?

Thanks
RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by markee on 12-01-2006 at 07:15 AM

quote:
I know, but thanks [Image: msn_happy.gif]
I meant to call my DLL from my scripts. Is that allowed? Or should it be pure JScript?

Thanks
You surely can call dlls.  Without this ability it limits scripts quite considerably (and there would be lots of copying of features).
RE: RE: RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by rav0 on 12-01-2006 at 07:45 AM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Choli
quote:

I know, but thanks :)
I meant to call my DLL from my scripts. Is that allowed? Or should it be pure JScript
I expect that the reason for the contest is to kick start script developers.

If you have a plugin as a DLL and will just implement the features of that through a script, with workarounds to make it scripting compatible, I don't think that it would be allowed, because then any old plugin could be ported for the sake of the contest.

However, if you have a script, and the script uses a DLL for some part of it, I guess that it would be fine, because it is probably easier to use LAME for mp3 encoding in a script than write a whole new encoder in JScript.
RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Patchou on 12-01-2006 at 09:41 AM

You can use DLL files, ActiveX and everything else allowed byt the scripting interface, there is absolutely no restriction.

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Mike on 12-03-2006 at 07:40 AM

What about if I submit my script on December 18th for example, and it doesn't get reviewed till December 19th?

Is my script still a candidate for the prize?

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Jimbo on 12-03-2006 at 08:05 AM

I submitted my script 4 days ago, nothing yet but hopefully i will be a candidate for the competition

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Menthix on 12-03-2006 at 12:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mike
if I submit my script on December 18th for example, and it doesn't get reviewed till December 19th? Is my script still a candidate for the prize?
Yes, everything that reached the submit emailaddress before 19 december 11:59pm GMT-12 (or whatever the last timezone is) will be accepted and reviewed for contest.

quote:
Originally posted by Jimbodude
I submitted my script 4 days ago, nothing yet
Which script was that? I went through all submissions yesterday, everyone who submitted a script more than 24 hours ago should have a reply on that.
EDIT: Checked my sent mail, I replied with an email to you yesterday. From [Image: scripts_submit.png] and subject is "Re: " (because you didn't use a subject :)). Maybe it went to your junkfilter for some reason?
RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Jimbo on 12-03-2006 at 01:14 PM

quote:

EDIT: Checked my sent mail, I replied with an email to you yesterday. From
Went to my junk, lol. Replied now
EDIT: didn't send for some reason. will PM you the reply
RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Mike on 12-04-2006 at 08:02 PM

quote:
Yes, everything that reached the submit emailaddress before 19 december 11:59pm GMT-12 (or whatever the last timezone is) will be accepted and reviewed for contest.
Cool, thanks :)

One more question: Do I have to submit a new script to get the T-Shirt, or do I also get the T-Shirt if I update an older script of mine?
RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by NanaFreak on 12-04-2006 at 08:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mike
One more question: Do I have to submit a new script to get the T-Shirt, or do I also get the T-Shirt if I update an older script of mine?
you get a t-shirt when you update a script....
RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Jimbo on 12-05-2006 at 06:57 AM

Question : If a script is developed by 2 people, will they both get a t-shirt, or only the person that submitted it

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by NanaFreak on 12-05-2006 at 06:58 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Jimbodude
Question : If a script is developed by 2 people, will they both get a t-shirt, or only the person that submitted it
quote:
As long as it seems reasonable, yes.

The priwes money is in US dollars and yes, your scripts can be in any language but I highly suggest english (or multiple languages if you really have time).

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Menthix on 12-05-2006 at 04:55 PM

Just don't forget to mention there are multiple developers when submitting the script :).

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Jimbo on 12-08-2006 at 07:02 AM

Are we meant to get an email a few days after to say if our script has been entered into the competition or not because i haven't got one

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Menthix on 12-08-2006 at 11:32 AM

PM me which script it was / subject of your mail, and the date you sent it and i'll check it out.

Basically you should get...
- A mail when your script is reviewed by me. Either right after i added your script to the site, or right after i tested it and found bugs or other issues.
- When your script is added to the site i will forward your details to Fraisie and she will mail you too, saying if you entered the contest or if you have some issues left to fix. I don't know how soon you get a mail from her, could be a few days after mine, could also be towards the end of the contest. If you still haven't had the second mail at the end of the contest (the 19th) just mail me and we will work it out.

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Max28 on 12-09-2006 at 01:28 PM

Hello

Can we send two scripts for the contest ?

Thanks

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Menthix on 12-09-2006 at 01:38 PM

Yes, you can send as many as you like.

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Oxy on 12-09-2006 at 05:27 PM

quote:

Will you get a t-shirt for each?
EDIT: senior member post (h)
RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Menthix on 12-09-2006 at 05:30 PM

No, 1 t-shirt per person. Put them in your scanner to multiply.

RE: Scripting Contest + Messenger Plus! Live 4.11 by Rolando on 12-09-2006 at 05:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by .OxY
quote:

Will you get a t-shirt for each?
EDIT: senior member post (h)

Pshh. You could give me one of your scripts and I could get the t-shirt and keep it :rolleyes: