Shoutbox

When Open Windows live messenger(with MP!L installed) doesnt work. It only opens WLM! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: When Open Windows live messenger(with MP!L installed) doesnt work. It only opens WLM! (/showthread.php?tid=68971)

When Open Windows live messenger(with MP!L installed) doesnt work. It only opens WLM! by kuzman on 11-29-2006 at 07:53 PM

Hey guys

I have a problem with messenger plus! live.

When I open Windows live messenger (with MP!L installed) it doesnt work. It only opens WLM without the MP!L.

Anybody know why and can help?

Thanks in advanced

kuzman

RE: When Open Windows live messenger(with MP!L installed) doesnt work. It only opens WLM! by MattyRid on 11-29-2006 at 08:07 PM

Are you 100% sure that you are using the latest version of plus! Live (4.11.254)

Do you have something like SweetIM or Smiley Central Installed? If the answer is yes, the remove it ans see if it still happens

RE: When Open Windows live messenger(with MP!L installed) doesnt work. It only opens WLM! by kuzman on 11-29-2006 at 08:10 PM

Hey

I downloaded the latest plus! from here.
Dont have anything like that installed ??

RE: When Open Windows live messenger(with MP!L installed) doesnt work. It only opens WLM! by Zahid™ on 11-29-2006 at 08:17 PM

Have you tried repairing Messenger and then try installing Messenger Plus Live?

RE: When Open Windows live messenger(with MP!L installed) doesnt work. It only opens WLM! by kuzman on 11-29-2006 at 08:28 PM

still nothing mate
thanks anyway

RE: When Open Windows live messenger(with MP!L installed) doesnt work. It only opens WLM! by Sunshine on 11-29-2006 at 11:26 PM

You have to install Plus!Live on an account with admin priviledges and make sure nothing is running that prevents writing in the registry when installing (AdWatch, some AV programs etc.).

If in doubt boot into safemode (continuously press F8 on start up) and install on the account called "administrator".

RE: When Open Windows live messenger(with MP!L installed) doesnt work. It only opens WLM! by kuzman on 12-01-2006 at 09:57 PM

still nothing guys
thanks

kurren

RE: When Open Windows live messenger(with MP!L installed) doesnt work. It only opens by Wally on 12-03-2006 at 04:51 AM

hav u tried uninstalling WLM and reinstalling it, try downloading a normal version not a beta this should work *-)*-) i hope you find the problem but reinstalling it should work