Shoutbox

[Request] Multiple Account Status Changer - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Request] Multiple Account Status Changer (/showthread.php?tid=69025)

[Request] Multiple Account Status Changer by Nagamasa on 11-30-2006 at 10:43 PM

Its taking me forever to change the statuses of all my accounts. Is it possible that I can change status on one account and make it automatically change for the others?

RE: [Request] Multiple Account Status Changer by Spunky on 11-30-2006 at 11:45 PM

add one account to all the other accounts and then make a script that changes their accounts according to yours (if you appear busy, they appear busy etc)

RE: [Request] Multiple Account Status Changer by Nagamasa on 12-01-2006 at 01:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SpunkyLoveMuff
add one account to all the other accounts and then make a script that changes their accounts according to yours (if you appear busy, they appear busy etc)

Would this able to detect personalized statuses and automessages?

And how do I do this?

Remember, I have absolutely no clue how to script.
RE: [Request] Multiple Account Status Changer by Spunky on 12-01-2006 at 01:52 AM

It would detect auto-status', but it would not be possible (easy) to set them on the others. It works with one account acting as the host account... The one account you ALWAYS use. The others get updated when something changes with that one account. I could write a simple script that you could use to do this. It's a bit late now, but I'll give it a go for you tomorrow after work.

RE: [Request] Multiple Account Status Changer by Nagamasa on 12-01-2006 at 02:00 AM

Ah! Thanks!

Shall rep you now.

RE: RE: [Request] Multiple Account Status Changer by TheGuruSupremacy on 12-01-2006 at 08:52 AM

follow the spunky's instructions(add one account to all the other accounts) create new script and paste this code in it:

function OnEvent_Initialize(MessengerStart){}
function OnEvent_Uninitialize(MessengerExit){}
function OnEvent_ContactStatusChange(Email,NewStatus){
var mail="youraccountemail"
if (Email==mail){Messenger.MyStatus=NewStatus}}

replace "youraccountemail" with the account email (example "Nagamasa@hotmail.com")

edit=Have fun!:)