Shoutbox

Is there a command to change the 'says' part of your name.? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Is there a command to change the 'says' part of your name.? (/showthread.php?tid=69086)

Is there a command to change the 'says' part of your name.? by DorkFacexx on 12-02-2006 at 09:29 PM

I'm sure i came on here a while ago and saw something that said something about a certain command that could change the 'says:' part after your name.. Or am i just being weird??

RE: Is there a command to change the 'says' part of your name.? by RaPLeX on 12-02-2006 at 09:47 PM

let download mess patch and remove "says:"

RE: Is there a command to change the 'says' part of your name.? by hmaster on 12-02-2006 at 10:07 PM

You can use Resource Hacker to change it but it will only be changed on your messenger so your contact wont be able to see what you have changed it to.

RE: Is there a command to change the 'says' part of your name.? by Baggins on 12-02-2006 at 10:29 PM

/me command?

RE: Is there a command to change the 'says' part of your name.? by qgroessl on 12-03-2006 at 01:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Baggins
* qgroessl command?[/noparse]

... that's the /me command in the quote

But that makes it an action message.... like...

* qgroessl doesn't think this is what they mean.
RE: Is there a command to change the 'says' part of your name.? by CookieRevised on 12-03-2006 at 05:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by RaPLeX
let download mess patch and remove "says:"
Or let's not...

Instead search the forums (four year old threads which already explain everything):
CookieRevised's reply to How to get rid of 'SAYS' from msn nickname