Shoutbox

Inbox Trouble - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Inbox Trouble (/showthread.php?tid=69091)

Inbox Trouble by bislandgrl on 12-03-2006 at 12:18 AM

hi, im using Windows Live Messenger, when i want to check my emails i have to sign in, i have asked to save my email addy and pass word, then it takes me to the nine msn today page, then when i go to MY MESSAGES click on the massage i want to read it makes me sign in agan, then it closes down my in box, and if it does let me in i am back at the today page, how can i fix this problem so i can red my emails.  CHEERS

RE: Inbox Trouble by xJ + on 12-03-2006 at 01:47 AM

First of all, it doesn't matter whether if you have saved your e-mail address and its password on your PC. It's meant for your WLMsgr so that each time you want to sign in, there's already the saved e-mail and password for you to log in with ease.
Second of all, did check Always ask me for my password when checking Hotmail or opening other Microsoft Passport enabled web page or is it unchecked?
[Image: options.png]
Third of all, how long did you set your session expiration in your Hotmail?
[Image: option02.png]
Last but not least, did you enable cookies on your browser?

RE: Inbox Trouble by bislandgrl on 12-03-2006 at 03:17 AM

hi, thanks for your help,i am now unable to get to my options, the page will not load is that where i check my session expiration?  I have done all the other things you said.

RE: Inbox Trouble by Nagamasa on 12-03-2006 at 03:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by bislandgrl
s that where i check my session expiration?

Yes it is.

quote:
Originally posted by bislandgrl
the page will not load

Which version of Mail are you using? Hotmail, Windows Live Mail (Full or Light)?
RE: Inbox Trouble by xJ + on 12-03-2006 at 04:35 PM

First of all, I have to apologize for this late reply.
The session expiration is meant for Hotmail users. The current Windows Live Mail doesn't have that yet, not even Office Live Mail, if you are using it that's.
correct me if I'm wrong.
If you had done those stuffs, then I guess you have to clear your Internet Temporary File. It might be 'full'.
After cleaning it, try entering to your hotmail again by entering your e-mail and password on the log in page. Don't use the method of clicking on the Inbox icon on WindowsLive Messenger.
Try those steps mentioned, and report back if you encounter any problems.