Shoutbox

[idea suggestion] patchou your own messanger - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [idea suggestion] patchou your own messanger (/showthread.php?tid=69094)

[idea suggestion] patchou your own messanger by Wally on 12-03-2006 at 02:45 AM

Patchou do you think that one day ull create your own messenger i think itll be the greatest!!!!:):)          or one with atleast your trade mark

RE: [idea suggestion] patchou your own messanger by qgroessl on 12-03-2006 at 02:49 AM

Hello...

This has been suggested/requested a few times before... but the truth is that Patchou doesn't have enough time or resources to make his own messenger... Although Messenger Plus! Live is his job, he most likely will never make his own messenger....

Oh, by the way... I've thought of this before, and it probably would be the coolest messenger ever if he did make one... but chances are that'll never happen... Oh well... at least he's making WLM better for all of us.

RE: [idea suggestion] patchou your own messanger by Wally on 12-03-2006 at 02:56 AM

so true my friend so true but it does get me to wonder that he/and peaple are constently adding to it so i thought you know that he should make his own messenger