Shoutbox

using stuff plugin - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: using stuff plugin (/showthread.php?tid=69101)

using stuff plugin by chronic student on 12-03-2006 at 12:03 PM

hello first i want to thank Patchou for creating the greatest thing Messenger Plus! it is very useful :bow: i use stuff plugin and especially use the features of: showing "bigger display picture" and showing "someone opened you a conv window".

now, i wanna ask you that with messenger's live or beta versions (WLM, MP!L etc...) can i use the stuff plugin? Messenger Plus! 4.00 was released, can i add stuff plungin to this, too?

my another question is that i wonder if there is a plugin which lists who opened me a conv window and how many times they opened? because i dont stay nearby the computer all the time but i am curious about who opened me a conv (probably they open to see my picture).

if you help me i will be thankful... (A) 

RE: using stuff plugin by elektra on 12-03-2006 at 12:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by chronic student
now, i wanna ask you that with messenger's live or beta versions (WLM, MP!L etc...) can i use the stuff plugin? Messenger Plus! 4.00 was released, can i add stuff plungin to this, too?
No, as stuffplug is not yet avaiable for wlm, it will also be a stand alone addon

quote:

my another question is that i wonder if there is a plugin which lists who opened me a conv window and how many times they opened? because i dont stay nearby the computer all the time but i am curious about who opened me a conv (probably they open to see my picture).
No, but this maybe made with of our scripters here :P
RE: using stuff plugin by chronic student on 12-03-2006 at 08:31 PM

i hope someone scripts that soon :D

RE: using stuff plugin by Oxy on 12-03-2006 at 09:35 PM

quote:

Something like that is possible, but is however unreliable. This is because of the contact cards.
You see, the way this sorta stuff works is they see if theres any data (like the DP of the contact) that is being transfered to you. if there is, it will say the convo is opened. (but it could be something as simple as them viewing your MSN spaces or contact card)
RE: using stuff plugin by MicroWay on 12-04-2006 at 01:14 AM

About Stuffplug, just adding that you gonna need to wait till the release of version 3 on StuffPlug Website

RE: using stuff plugin by linx05 on 12-04-2006 at 04:01 AM

There are some 'session notifiers' chronic student. They are what you call "convo open notifiers". Have a look in the Script forum.

Read up on what they actually do before you start posting about how said "convo open nofier" does not work.

RE: using stuff plugin by chronic student on 12-05-2006 at 09:57 PM

ok ive checked it up thanx a lot... :):)