Shoutbox

xPSM COLOURS the psm...in YOUR wlm window!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: xPSM COLOURS the psm...in YOUR wlm window!! (/showthread.php?tid=69111)

xPSM COLOURS the psm...in YOUR wlm window!! by lovefallen on 12-03-2006 at 04:47 PM

don't know if i'm the first at discovering this... but if you put a psm with colour code in the config window of this script, you get a COLOURED one!!!

yes, you also can see colours.. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

\me jumps around in full happyness

RE: xPSM COLOURS the psm...in YOUR wlm window!! by xJ + on 12-03-2006 at 04:50 PM

Erm... Sorry to disappoint you, I knew this long ago.
And I also know that when you put the color code on your PSM (not the script), you will get a colored one too.

RE: xPSM COLOURS the psm...in YOUR wlm window!! by lovefallen on 12-03-2006 at 04:55 PM

yes but as far as i knew, one can't see those colours, only the others that have him in their contact list can!! now i see colours, while before i had just a longer, full of code psm!!

RE: xPSM COLOURS the psm...in YOUR wlm window!! by elektra on 12-03-2006 at 04:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lovefallen
yes but as far as i knew, one can't see those colours, only the others that have him in their contact list can!! now i see colours, while before i had just a longer, full of code psm!!

You can, if you get  script made by SpunkyLM, enhancer
or just add yourself 8-)
RE: xPSM COLOURS the psm...in YOUR wlm window!! by lovefallen on 12-03-2006 at 05:01 PM

the script by spunky just does nothing on my wlm... and adding myself is nonsense i might say: i want colours in MY psm, not a "coloured me" in the contact list.. or am i missing something? :$

[Image: koloursas5.png]

i never had this above before!!