Shoutbox

msm messenger live language location problem - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: msm messenger live language location problem (/showthread.php?tid=69195)

msm messenger live language location problem by jez101 on 12-05-2006 at 10:37 PM

Does anyone know how to change the language or country location for msn messenger as it is in korean i must have klicked the wrong box when i set it up now i want to change it coz its all in korean on the advertisment at the bottom and in the links on the left HELP ANYONE PLEASE!

RE: msm messenger live language location problem by Oxy on 12-05-2006 at 10:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jez101
advertisment at the bottom and in the links on the left

Do they really matter? Is anything else in the wrong language?
Try removing and re-install it,
Start > control panel > add/remove programs and find it on the list. then download from HERE and make sure you know what's being installed.
RE: msm messenger live language location problem by jez101 on 12-05-2006 at 11:18 PM

some information i want to see like other peoples info its really doing my nut in i tried installing it again but no luck i think its the email address location maybe

RE: msm messenger live language location problem by Nagamasa on 12-05-2006 at 11:38 PM

Clear your Cache/Temporary Internet Files?

quote:
msm messenger live

It's actually Windows Live Messenger, not MSN Messenger Live or anything else.

quote:
some information i want to see like other peoples info
I dont understand. You mean the contact cards? Or what?

And do try to type in complete sentences...it makes it a lot easier to read.

Thank you for your co-operation and have a nice day,

Nagamasa

RE: msm messenger live language location problem by Voldemort on 12-06-2006 at 05:40 PM

redownload from ideas.live.com :P
i think you downloaded the wrong version....